Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) (44757 Views)

Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by LZAA: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2023
spy24:
The truth is

Nigerian players are not smart, I don't even know the kind of agent that advices/ represent them sef

Ndidi was one of the best dms in the epl, instead of him to force a move to a big team, e Siddon for Leicester dey play now e dey chop bench. They are always comfortable in a club and even when they decide to move they end up making wrong moves

Awoniyi left union Berlin wey dey go Europe for Nottingham forest can you imagine ?
I won't say they are not smart
They just look at the financial aspect
In a big club they will most likely be subs whereas in a medium or small club they will be starters
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by 1stmojisola(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
His mate are in the champions league career dying at just age 26

If eEasy try play Fútbol. 😞
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by Deejaygold(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by DJInfluence: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Miracood2:

Na Ur type them dey bench for common monkey post game.
grin grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by macfish101(m): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Where is his true position on the field of play? Is he a 9.10 or 7
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by Freshtruth(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2023
1stmojisola:

If eEasy try play Fútbol. 😞
wetin dey there
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by arantess: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2023
spy24:
The truth is

Nigerian players are not smart, I don't even know the kind of agent that advices/ represent them sef

Ndidi was one of the best dms in the epl, instead of him to force a move to a big team, e Siddon for Leicester dey play now e dey chop bench. They are always comfortable in a club and even when they decide to move they end up making wrong moves

Awoniyi left union Berlin wey dey go Europe for Nottingham forest can you imagine ?
e be like na only mikel get sense pass all
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by Teymanhenry(f): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
was just thinking about him and ndidi the other day, Nigeria players are hardly consistent in football, thank God for osihmen
Let's pray he doesn't make the usual wrong decision to transfer to the wrong club. If I was his agent I'll speak to Man United already cos they don't have a constant no.9. Plus he could include a number of matches clause in his contract

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2023
spy24:
The truth is

I agree with you on all you said except that of Awoniyi. Liverpool rejected him. Man was filled with revenge and zeal to show the world he is not a failure. Truth be told, all players want to play in the EPL. How many of Union Berlin match you dey watch?

Nottingham forest gave him that platform so be accepted.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by SmartyPants(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2023
spy24:
The truth is

Ndidi's issue is that age cheating is catching up with him. On paper he is 26 but we know he failed his MRI and was kicked out fo the u20 team. So he should be in his 30's, and is now becoming injury prone.

Iheanacho should have left Leicester since.

But you fail to realize that these players, except Ndidi, would have all taken a huge pay cut to move anywhere else. The average African player is not motivated my playing in Europe, rather they have families to feed and a short career after which they may have no other tangibel income.

They are right to stay put.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by sheldonbbt: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2023
spy24:
The truth is

What happened to Ihenancho that was in Manchester city?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by OLamylove: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
embarassed
CoronaVirusRelo:

Dude was too anxious. Didn’t climb the ladder and not surprised where he finds himself now.

He should have listened to those who advised him then, but it was termed jealousy!

Dude will be in China or Saudi Arabia anytime soon
Even if he goes to China or Saudi Arabia, he would still be a Success, Football no Easy

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by phemmyfour: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Angelfrost:
Congrats to him!

Still wonder what keeps these promising Nigerian stars from hitting the peak like others from Europe!

I remember when we counselled against his joining Man City back then... Nigga kept bragging that he had the skills and work rate to own the first team. The rest they say is history!
He left City how many years ago? Continue looking for flimsy excuse for him
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by donjosh47: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
spy24:
The truth is

EPL?? U dey whine, u are gonna see more of him in the PL, do you watch Bundesliga??

As we speak, Weston Mc Kennie from Juventus is on his way to Leeds united, a team that isn't playing European football

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by IMPARTIAL: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aguero scored 20 goals in 22 matches for Man City in the FA Cup.

How come Kelechi is the highest?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) by 1stmojisola(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Freshtruth:
wetin dey there

Give a try man, update me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father / Olufunke Ogunsuyi Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.