Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife (31399 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife by Alejo1: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2023
Annointing of God upon your life will never run dry. Amen. Happy birthday pastor.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife by AmuDimpka: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2023
franchasng:
Obidient family cool
they lioe suffering
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife by IbileIfe: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2023
Happy Birthday Pastor Paul Adefarasin.
I wish you many happier returns for the day with all the thanksgivings to Almighty God JEHOVAH JIREH for beautiful long life and more prosperity.
Cheers!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife by BigDawsNet: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2023
makavalley:

Only real dog lovers not just dog owners understand this pain sorry bro..

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife by Sleekfingers: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2023
BigDawsNet:

They don't use dog as pepper soup here...
His not lost like missing but dead

Ok. Sorry for your lose

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife by Upcomingdad67: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2023
PaulOtl:

As in ehnn...! I was just looking for a comment that would state this mason thingy. See the sword, then the wall painting with his hand gesture, which those in the know would understand. And his preachings are not really end times repentance kind of thought-provoking, conscience - pricking , spiritually-filled preachings.
If it quacks like a duck, then it is a 'quack quack' (a duck ) cheesy

Lol 😂 bad guy
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife by EFOSAOLA: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2023
So sorry man

Yeah 😶 and I'm very upset[/quote]
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Citylife11:
Dear all, please assist me for God sake. I'm a widow struggling to survive life with my kids. Getting what to eat is a problem and we have been starving. I'm trying to raise little amount and start charcoal business to move forward.
What ever you can assist me with would be appreciated.
God almighty would elevate you more.

finsulyman:
Pls assist a soul:
A teacher and a mother of 2.
(0501012901 GTB) Aisha Z
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife by farem: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
fuckdemrepented:
Religious scammers

Pained Virus!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
princeade86:
Age gracefully my able pastor without controversy.

Nothing special about FTC. More than 10 times this week as if I no get job

We now measure and quantify and qualify pastors in Nigeria with CONTROVERSY.??
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
davidvico:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN OF GOD LLNP
sa
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
davidvico:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN OF GOD LLNP
sir pls send a message via text or whataspp. I saw your pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine If Blood Money Was Real / Seven Deadly Sins Christians Must Never Commit / Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.