Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School (9909 Views)

Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar / 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by Fearyourcreator: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I am for a better Nigeria for all Nigerians

I love my country and I strongly believe that it's only Peter Obi that can turn around the dwindling fortune of this great country for good .

Obi is capable
Nigeria is no more zoo
Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by AMKAG66(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Jalinspy:
Imagine having miscreants like Ihordspy, Moh247, Batified2023, seunmsg, kewtt,etc as your handlers grin. No wonder the drug lord criminal keeps spewing thrash everywhere he goes.
They have finally buried tinubu alive grin tongue

I swear ehh.
Defending that BAT is one of the most difficult thing to do.
Everyday has its own Wahala and headache. His consistent and numerous gaffes alone are enough to turn you off.
Me I’m already fed up.
Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by membranus: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
No be lie

Wetin no be lie?
Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by davidtemi(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Bullion van miss road. Why no be my house dey come or any common man's house

Stupid idiots
Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by Father4all: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
how did he know that the bullion van was even empty. Oniro oshi
empty kill you there. APC slave
Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by mojoyin73585: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Another bole and bicycle gossipAnother bole and bicycle gossip...
Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by DollarSigns(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I am for a better Nigeria for all Nigerians

I love my country and I strongly believe that it's only Peter Obi that can turn around the dwindling fortune of this great country for good .

Obi is capable
No need to argue with a Garfield grin
This is Garfield cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by Franking: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2023
They need it because Tinumbu is a very difficult product to market.

Imagine his continuous howlers, incoherent ramblings, Muslim-Muslim ticket, forgeries, unknown state of origin, unknown name, unknown source of income and no clue as to how to tackle the many problems plaguing Nigeria. He just wants to be president because it's his turn.....e no suppose work. He should come a distant 3rd in the elections or Nigerians will just confirm say our mumu never do.
Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by phemmyfour: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
No be lie
No school will accept them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves N27.5tn For 2024 Budget / 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC / APC Releases Timetable For Edo Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.