Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People (1055 Views)

Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Herdamorlar: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
I am directing this question to only Yoruba and Ibo indigenous people. Give me one genuine reason you will vote for Atiku to become our next president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Ennoloa: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Why should people vote for A Fulani to handover to a Fulani

Is the country for Fulani alone

Why should people vote for SPV also

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Urchinpainer: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
Herdamorlar:
I am directing this question to only Yoruba and Ibo indigenous people. Give me one genuine reason you will vote for Atiku to become our next president.

Direct that question to Yoruba People. Igbo people never said they will vote Atiku!

14 Likes

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Workch: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
Since I am not voting for him, no need to answer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Flathead8: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ur voting Atiku?
Workch:
Since I am voting for him, no need to answer
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by chucks185: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
why should nigerians vote for tinubu?

5 Likes

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Herdamorlar: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ennoloa:

This is one of the reasons no Yoruba or Ibo should even think of it

2 Likes

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by PeterObi4LP: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
I'm a Yoruba man and I'm voting for Peter Obi. If Peter Obi were not in the ballot, I'll vote for Atiku.

Reason is because, I don't vote for tribe but competent. Atiku is lesser criminal and healthy than Tinubu who recently said he's the landlord of Lagos. By virtue of Tinubu becoming Nigeria President, he will claim Nigeria and become landlord of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Herdamorlar: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Direct that question to Yoruba People. Igbo people never said they will vote Atiku!
Then why Are we still having supporters at the PDP rally in south-south region
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Osariemen12: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Since you didn't mention Bini, the best tribe in the world, let me pass.

2 Likes

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Aldol: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Lol you have started denying.
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Herdamorlar: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
I'm a Yoruba man and I'm voting for Peter Obi. If Peter Obi were not in the ballot, I'll vote for Atiku.

Reason is because, I don't vote for tribe but competent. Atiku is lesser criminal and healthy than Tinubu who recently said he's the landlord of Lagos. By virtue of Tinubu becoming Nigeria President, he will claim Nigeria and become landlord of Nigeria.
Since Peter Obi is in the ballot papers, that means you are voting for him then the question is not for you.
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Aldol: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

May you die by accident if you are not a yoruba,amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
When the results are finally out, we will see where Atiku will get more votes between SE and SW, then we will know the the better slaves among them..
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by RealTalkNoBull: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

You’re yourself a disservice when you don’t take your prescribed medication at the recommended time.

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Linda1999: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
His not my choice, so i don't have an answer
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by jahsharon: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Herdamorlar:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Herdamorlar: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
When the results are finally out, we will see where Atiku will get more votes between SE and SW, then we will know the the better slaves among them..
Atiku.just need 30% of total vote from SW & SE to win this election knowing that Tinubu and Obi will share the remaining 70%.
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Herdamorlar:

Atiku.just need 30% of total vote from SW & SE to win this election knowing that Tinubu and Obi will share the remaining 70%.
I don't know of SW, but in SE, Atiku cannot get up to 20%.. And that's me been very very generous..

No PDP candidate in SE for any position, be it Governor, HoR, HoA or Senate..non of them is boldly campaigning for Atiku, not because they fear attack, but because doing so will hinder their own chances.. Check all those that are serious about his campaign in SE, they are not vying for any position..
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by gidgiddy: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Osariemen12:
Since you didn't mention Bini, the best tribe in the world, let me pass.

Unfortunately, their voting strength is very small compared to Igbos or Yorubas, and wont make much difference
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Osariemen12: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

Unfortunately, their voting strength is very small compared to Igbos or Yorubas, and wont make much difference

But I can assure you it will go a long way in ensuring Obi's victory on the first ballot.
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by YungMillionaire: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
chucks185:
why should nigerians vote for peter Peter Obi?

Good question

1 Share

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Herdamorlar:
one wife= Titi

The other= Jennifer(ibo)

However, under PDP rice was 8k

Now it’s 44k

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Herdamorlar: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
No reasonable answer yet just some insults that I doesn't need reply. I think we are getting there in this country. I think the vote should be between Peter and Tinubu.
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by techWriter3: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Since I dewan not polling for him, no need to answer
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by PeterObi4LP: 5:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Aldol:

May you die by accident if you are not a yoruba,amen

You and your family are the one to die by accident not me. I reject it and claim it for you.

2 Likes

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Aldol: 6:04am On Jan 29, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

You and your family are the one to die by accident not me. I reject it and claim it for you.
Why will you reject it? Nonsense so you are not Yoruba and claiming to be.I knew you are Okoro claiming to be Yoruba as usual and this has to stop.You will not only perish by accident if you are yoruba as you claim. Enough of all this rubbish,

So most of all this' I am a yoruba man but am voting for Obi is false? You can never see a yoruba or hausa do this nonsense, just because of vote

I repeat...IF YOU ARE TRULY YORUBA AS YOU CLAIM , MAY YOU NOT PERISH BY ACCIDENT BUT IF OTHERWISE, IT WILL HAPPEN,YOU WILL BE BURNT WITHOUT RECOGNITION
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Obaaderemi2: 6:11am On Jan 29, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

grin I thought you said you were Yoruba. Keep deceiving yourself but be careful. Curses can be very potent. Don't let anyone curse you again because of these stupid politicians.
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Idiko1: 6:15am On Jan 29, 2023
Herdamorlar:

It is Igbo!! I guess you would not like Yari.ba.
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by odduduwa: 6:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
grin I thought you said you were Yoruba. Keep deceiving yourself but be careful. Curses can be very potent. Don't let anyone curse you again because of these stupid politicians.
no one takes a curse from an uncircumcised fellow serious
Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by Dest8sman: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2023
For a typical Igboman, it doesn't matter where one comes from, what matters is competence. Unfortunately, Atiku is not the best in that category among the present contestants. Igbos do not carry tribal matter that way.

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For Yoruba And Igbo People by ebenezary(m): 6:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Ennoloa:

And most people are not looking at it from that direction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self-Marginalisation: Igbos Dump Obi As 11 SE & SS Parties Endorse Fulani Atiku / List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. / Peter OBI: Is History Repeating Itself ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.