Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb (3776 Views)

Please Don't Fall Victim Sit At Home From 23rd Of Feb Still Stand - Simon Ekpa / 2023: APC UK Seeks Postponement Of Feb 26 National Convention / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Brace up for the part 2 of Endsars from the 1st of feb. People are really angry with the CBN cash policy/ New notes. The money is not being circulated. Imagine fighting at the filling station just to buy fuel coupled with being frustrated at the ATM not dispensing the new notes to spend since you can’t spend the old notes anymore.

I pity the bank, when they won’t be able to control the crowd that want to get the new notes, it’d result to physical confrontation with the bank offficals and their customers. Everyone is pissed off right now with the whole scenario. I just pray it won’t result to another Endsars.

I can’t wait for Obi to win this election!

10 Likes

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Linda1999: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
We can't wait for a government to this problems for us
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Jalinspy(f): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu urchins be ready for a shoot at sight for guys. Una no fit mess with our efforts

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by dustmalik: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
OP, You and your fellow zombidiots have been happy, thinking this thoughtless policy will affect only Tinubu. By next week when the whole country goes into chaos, you people will still be ones to turn around to blame Tinubu and APC.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
dustmalik:
OP, You and your fellow zombidiots have been happy, thinking this thoughtless policy will affect only Tinubu. By next week when the whole country goes into chaos, you people will still be ones to turn around to blame Tinubu and APC.
What’s my business with Tinubu? I know the policy doesn’t stop politicians from vote buying. Why are they suffering the masses? From Fuel scarcity to new naira notes. Doesn’t make any sense. I spent 4 hours at different ATM today just to get the new notes still nothing show.

1 Like

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jalinspy:
Tinubu urchins be ready for a shoot at sight for guys. Una no fit mess with our efforts
What effort are you talking about? I am talking about not having the new naira notes at hand.

3 Likes

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Qtrpst4: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
So you now want another endsars when you claimed no one was shot at lekki

We don do our own, Nah urchin turn to do their own endsars

1 Like

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
you and who ?
We plenty. I can’t buy anything. I’m just stranded at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Qtrpst4: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
Islandboi:
What effort are you talking about? I am talking about not having the new naira notes at the hand of tinubu .
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Qtrpst4:
So you now want another endsars when you claimed no one was shot at lekki

We don do our own, Nah urchin turn to do their own endsars
I fit burn the atm if I nor see new naira collect.

1 Like

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Qtrpst4 post=120459974][/quote] You are not serious.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Qtrpst4: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
See you see Kiri kiri

Better endure am or go pos and buy naira

I bought 1k for 1H
Islandboi:
I fit burn the atm if I nor see new naira collect.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Qtrpst4: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Anything that makes tifnubu cry makes me happy
Islandboi:
You are not serious.

3 Likes

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by AllTheWayUp: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin grin grin
Any Tinubu zombies or thugs that hide under the disguise of protest will be used for shoot at sight practice by the Gallant and patriotic men of the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Police force using their newly acquired weapons and amunitions.
No extension of CBN New Naira Policy..it is sacrosanct.
Tinubu can Go and Die...it is not by force to be President

8 Likes

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Trollronaldo: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
We are not joining you, we Obi supporter are mostly in support of Buhari on this.

We will wait until after election is over so vote buying can be controlled

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Trollronaldo: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Islandboi:
What’s my business with Tinubu? I know the policy doesn’t stop politicians from vote buying. Why are they suffering the masses? From Fuel scarcity to new naira notes. Doesn’t make any sense. I spent 4 hours at different ATM today just to get the new notes still nothing show.
it won't totally stop vote buying but it will control it.

It will reduce it

3 Likes

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Trollronaldo:
it won't totally stop vote buying but it will control it.

It will reduce it
What if they pay in hard currency like dollar and pounds and do away with naira?
It won’t reduce shit. Politicians always have their way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Qtrpst4:
See you see Kiri kiri

Better endure am or go pos and buy naira

I bought 1k for 1H
Bought 1k for 1H? Is this a joke?
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Trollronaldo:
We are not joining you, we Obi supporter are mostly in support of Buhari on this.

We will wait until after election is over so vote buying can be controlled
It’s not about vote buying. They can pay in dollars and pounds. Wake up bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Qtrpst4:
Anything that makes tifnubu cry makes me happy
Make sense!
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Enoch07: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nothing will happen!!! You can take it to the bank.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Trollronaldo: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Islandboi:
What if they pay in hard currency like dollar and pounds and do away with naira?
It won’t reduce shit. Politicians always have their way.
I am shocked that you think it's easy to source for dollar or pounds that will be enough to buy enough votes upturn this election

5 Likes

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Trollronaldo: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Islandboi:
It’s not about vote buying. They can pay in dollars and pounds. Wake up bro!
they use dollar?
Are ou kidding me?.. If you Are a politician, you will use dollar?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by SaiOba: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
But Bros, so you can't also transfer from your phone?
Islandboi:

1 Like

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by beelon1020(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Brainless people everywhere...
Who made the policy? Can’t he give time for the new note to be in circulation?
Thinking they are doing Tinubu... now is the masses feeling the heat...
no matter how they try, Tinubu is winning the election next month...

4 Likes

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
you and who ?
Leave am ! I am sure em no even get 1 k of his own grin grin grin

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Trollronaldo: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
beelon1020:
Brainless people everywhere...
Who made the policy? Can’t he give time for the new note to be in circulation?
Thinking they are doing Tinubu... now is the masses feeling the heat...
no matter how they try, Tinubu is winning the election next month...
The new currency will circulate if the curropt politicians top colluding with corrupt bank CEOs to hoard them.

Know this and know peace. It's the banks that has refused to load their ATMs with it.

3 Likes

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am shocked that you think it's easy to source for dollar or pounds that will be enough to buy enough votes upturn this election
You have no idea how desperate Tinubu and Atiku are. They have been planning for this a long time ago not now. Transfers is still very much alive.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Trollronaldo: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Islandboi:
You have no idea how desperate Tinubu and Atiku are. They have been planning for this a long time ago not now. Transfers is still very much alive.
It's not about desperate. It's about feasibility.
It's not feasible to buy enough votes with dollars.

Do you think they will go about it?

1 Like

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
SaiOba:
But Bros, so you can't also transfer from your phone?
I did 5 transfers today, two saw it, the other three didn’t see it. Even one guy did a fake transfer to me. Imagine

2 Likes

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Trollronaldo: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Islandboi:
I did 5 transfers today, two saw it, the other three didn’t see it. Even one guy did a fake transfer to me. Imagine
confirm transfers the same way you are checking for fake notes.

You guys should stop being resistant to change that will benefit you. Cashless policy is the most effective way to hinder untraceable criminal activities like kidnapping and armed robbery.
Online transactions are traceable and easy to investigate. Nigerians complain about every gaddam thing.

This is why I personally think that an average Nigerian doesn't have the intellectual capacity to choose his/her own leaders. They can't even reason to know what will benefit them on a along term. They are always fucccking interested about what happens now. Very myopic.

It will benefit all of us in the long run. Politician hardly loot our money via the internet banking or cheques. They need the loot in cash so they cannot be investigated.
I am fully in support of Buhari's government on this one. Corruption is fighting back because corrupt politicians are using the banks to frustrate CBNs efforts so the status quo can remain.

It's the banks that are not loading ATMs with the new currencies, I don't think 2 months is not enough for any reasonable person to get all his cash to the bank if he's not a politician who stole the money.
Make una calm down, this won't persist forever, change is not easy. There's always a price to pay for improvements.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosdecides: Official Results So Far From LGAs Announced - PremiumTimes / Is This Same Person The Owner Of Nairaland? / Charles Soludo Should Be Arrested By EFCC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.