Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC (7212 Views)

APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba / Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue / Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by southsouthking(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

See this Ozuor.
You be Son of the Soil but I get level pass you for Edo. Last week here, I enter Osadebe Avenue 3 times. But you wey claim to be Son of the Soil, no fit go close to the gate of Osadebe Avenue. Police go just bundle you go hide for State CID. grin grin grin

Edo People no go vote Peter Obi. Na Atiku we want for Edo.

Hahahahahaha if to say this one know who him dey aline with.
You be okporkpite, i nor too dey Aline with okporkpite.
I know how many times me and Albert Obaze dey enter Osadebe as if na backyard.
For your information self, we value Palace pass that Osadebe Avenue.
Watin you know?

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by truthfully360: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

See this Ozuor.
You be Son of the Soil but I get level pass you for Edo. Last week here, I enter Osadebe Avenue 3 times. But you wey claim to be Son of the Soil, no fit go close to the gate of Osadebe Avenue. Police go just bundle you go hide for State CID. grin grin grin

Edo People no go vote Peter Obi. Na Atiku we want for Edo.

U have pride grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by Starhearts: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Roboto11:
grin

Dem no even dey think Labour side.

Labour Party is like Andrew Liver salt...

Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by Almaigaa: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2023
southsouthking:

Watin you know?

See as you just turn Lai Mohammed. Since I begin educate you about Benin. You initially claim say I no dey Benin. But me wey you dey see so, na Landlord I be for this Benin. I mention Landlord, cause being a landlord is the biggest achievement of any Bini Person.

But where I come from, to own a house is nothing. God just answer your prayers today. You just meet person wey fit help you for your State. You suppose attach yourself, make I connect you with the real men for Benin.

No be everybody you suppose dey attack online. You no know your destiny helper and when God go connect you to him.
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by Almaigaa: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Congrats!

Come back by Feb 26 - 28 let's re-argue!
have a good day!
cool

Ok na. Una go wail tire. I know say shame and pains no go allow you come online after the Presidential election. grin grin grin
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by AceRoyal: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

Na Atiku get Benin. Nobody go vote Peter Obi and his Igbo agenda for Edo

You don't stay in Benin or Edo state.

You sit in your bedroom somewhere and type whatever you feel because you're politically sentimental.

Edo state is for Obidatti for presidential. Other positions are wide open.

But you see Presidential election, other parties should forget about it!

Question: Why has Oshiomole being campaigning aggressively?
Even him, he's not sure of winning the the senatorial election. He's in panic mode, campaigning as if he's a newbie politician.
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by AceRoyal: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2023
southsouthking:

Watin you know?

He knows absolutely nothing!
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by Almaigaa: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2023
southsouthking:

Watin you know?

Na wa oo. So you have to align with somebody before you fit enter your own Government house? Na big shame be that. Me wey no come from Edo. I dey enter Edo Government house alone and at will.

Me and you no be mates for Edo politics. So chill. When we dey talk politics for Edo, abeg no put mouthgrin

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by southsouthking(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

Na wa oo. So you have to align with somebody before you fit enter your own Government house? Na big shame be that. Me wey no come from Edo. I dey enter Edo Government house alone and at will.

Me and you no be mates for Edo politics. So chill. grin

See this mumu, you just come Edo state for the first time, then enter Osadebe Avenue, you be real Ozuor.
Yoruba fool.

As it is now, i fit enter myself no level.
Why i even they reply this obontey self.
I just dey downgrade myself for you.

You won't get any reply from me again.
Okporkpite.
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by maasoap(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Edo people are moving back to APC, Obaseki and Sahibu don scam dem
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Antoeni:
Don't Be Deceived, They Are All LP Supporters. They Just Want to Collect Their own Share From Tinubu Narcotics / Lagos Looted Funds

You are free to make yourself happy, we understand your frustration bro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by Almaigaa: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2023
AceRoyal:

You sit in your bedroom somewhere and type whatever you feel because you're politically sentimental.

Even him, he's not sure of winning the the senatorial election. He's in panic mode, campaigning as if he's a newbie politician.

See as this Igbo man use speed come with their usual Obidatti talk. Una think say Edo na Igbo land? Na only few Igbo people know Peter Obi for Edo. Edo People na Atiku we know.

Like I said earlier, na Benin I dey like this and what I said are the reflection of things here in Benin.

Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by maasoap(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2023
southsouthking:
Lols How this people underestimate Edo state politics baffles me.

Una never learn lesson.
The last gubernatorial election for Edo state suppose teach all this Urchins that Edo Politics is different form your regular kind of politics.

Obonteys everywhere.

What is this one hyping about? No be d same Edo state that both APC and PDP have governed or another Edo state? What makes Edo politics different? Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by Almaigaa: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2023
southsouthking:

See this mumu, you just come Edo state for the first time, then enter Osadebe Avenue, you be real Ozuor.
Yoruba fool.

As it is now, i fit enter myself no level.
Why i even they reply this obontey self.
I just dey downgrade myself for you.

You won't get any reply from me again.
Okporkpite.

Eyahh. I just dey feel for you as you dey talk. Obaseki no send una. Na we wey be non indegenes dey enjoy Edo Government. I don dey Benin since 2015 and weting I don achieve from una Government, you wont believe it.

I build house around Limit side for GRA and na from una Government I get the money.

So you know, I am not Yoruba.Na Aboki I be. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by garfield1: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2023
jogojogo:

I thought Edo is completely Obidient. I didn't know we have people in PDP and defecting to APC

Apc in complete control of ovia land

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by AceRoyal: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

See as this Igbo man use speed come with their usual Obidatti talk. Una think say Edo na Igbo land? Na only few Igbo people know Peter Obi for Edo. Edo People na Atiku we know.

Like I said earlier, na Benin I dey like this and what I said are the reflection of things here in Benin.

You're so blinded by tribalism that it has made you stu.pid.

If you read my signature, you'll know that you're talking to a proper son of the soil!

I don't have time to waste on fools.
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by Almaigaa: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2023
AceRoyal:

If you read my signature, you'll know that you're talking to a proper son of the soil!

Son of a soil, hmmmm. No Edo man like Peter Obi and his Igbo agenda. The good people of Edo, na PDP and Atiku them go vote for.
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by Almaigaa: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2023
AceRoyal:

Ooh I see, so you are one of those Estate agents foot Soldiers. Who go about advertising lands for sale in Benin. grin grin grin

Anyway, may God bless ur hustle.
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by Class01: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2023
This is my first time of hearing that name and yet they tag him financier. Inconsequential elements..
@AceRoyal and Almaigaa I think it's not necessary . we can make our point without necessary insulting each other.

As for the presidential election,
The people are Obedient but they may vote Atiku due to the following.
1) Obi people (South East has been unable to support him convincingly well enough and that may deter the moral , people are not so sure about his chances outside South South states too
2) Okowa is to be VP if AA win and he is from Delta which is a sister state and every one now wil prefer PDP to APC.
3) Every one is hugely unsatisfied with Buhari government hence it affects Tinubu because he can not exonerate him self from the failed government. Also added to his health issue. So he is likely a no go area.

Note above is my observations.
Edo people are very liberal they will always vote their mind inrespective of who is in power. The best the sitting government can do is to manipulate the figure through INEC returning officers
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by AceRoyal: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

Ooh I see, so you are one of those Estate agents foot Soldiers. Who go about advertising lands for sale in Benin. grin grin grin

Anyway, may God bless ur hustle.

Side hustle sir,
Better than been a paid agent of propaganda.

May God bless your hustle also. 😁🙏😂
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by Almaigaa: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2023
AceRoyal:

Side hustle sir,
Better than been a paid agent of propaganda.

May God bless your hustle also. 😁🙏😂

Cool
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by oyatz(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Why is no one decamping to Labour Party ?

Madam Eunice who lost in APC primaries for House of Reps seat in Enugu has decamped to the Labour party and she is now the Labour party candidate for Apapa Federal Constituency,Lagos State.
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by ekhai(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
AceRoyal:

Even him, he's not sure of winning the the senatorial election. He's in panic mode, campaigning as if he's a newbie THAT'S WHERE YOU GOT IT WRONG. ANY OTHER CONTESTANT FOR EDO NORTH SENATORIAL POSITION IS JUST WASTING HIS TIME. IT'S SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED FOR COMRADE ADAMS OSHIOMOLE. I'M FROM ETSAKO CENTRAL.

Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by foxxydude: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Which of the PDP
Dan Orbih abi Obaseki?
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by Indispensable85(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Denco is good to go
Re: Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC by Realist777: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
jogsman01:
The north are mobilising while the south are dividing.
Lies, the northerners are also decamping between the two major parties

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Should Have A Mayor And Not A Minister / Jtf Accuses Borno Elders Of Backing Boko Haram / Results In Southwest Favours Buhari, Jonathan Only Won Ekiti State.(RESULTS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.