Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How To Withdraw Your Funds From Permanently Blocked Paypal Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Your Funds From Permanently Blocked Paypal Account. (287 Views)

Bolt Account Permanently Blocked / How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Your Funds From Permanently Blocked Paypal Account. by SoalaAlaeria(m): 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
So, this it Mr. Umar Sent me a message on 18th of July, 2022 that His PayPal Account Got Permanently Blocked.

He ask several Questions like why do PayPal Permanently Blocked His Account and How can Get He Withdraw his Funds worth over $184.

I replied Him from my end things He should consider When Using PayPal to avoid Permanently blocking and He had to wait for 180days for His funds to get eligible.

Fast forward to 180days, PayPal Sent a mail about Eligiblity of his Funds for withdrawal which He forwarded me a screenshot message.

He later Try several times to Withdraw the fund but PayPal didn't Grant Him access.
He later conclude to hand over the account for me to work on.

The Screenshot image Attached is the proof of Chat Between Mr. Umar and Myself.

You can reach on WhatsApp or Call +2348072742533

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month / 4 Solid Side Hustles That Helps You Make Money Money In 2023 / Online Banking Portal And Microfinance Bank Portal With Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.