Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye (30003 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by yemmywesey(m): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2023
Kissing on set is part of professionalism.
What is this man's problem. He should better face is ministry before he turns out to be the next Reno okori table shakers.
An actor or an actress can be giving any role to play and it must be done professionally.
Scenes from Spartacus, sin city, games of thrones etc must be acted professionally.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by SirdeKay: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Why not face your own movies? You are doing your movies and doing quite well, those people are doing theirs and doing well, what then is your own problem? Have they ever complained to you that your religious movies are affecting them??

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by hopexter(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Haakeem:
Some one should help me tell him to keep quiet jare.

No mind the man that acted native doctor in movies too, he was also an actor and part of those he’s condemning now, hypocrite undecided

6 Likes

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by capable111(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Baba let us hear word....

6 Likes

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Inhuman69: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Movies have ratings oga
And genre this man just want attention

9 Likes

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by timiade446(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2023
What about Hollywood o😹
Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Chetas81(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Haakeem:
YOUR MORAL REMAIN INSIDE YOUR MOTHER PREGNANT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by blowjohn(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2023
damble:
Sorry for derailing the thread...

This is the second time this month that Zenith bank is charging me with what they called TRANSFER LEVY...

Please, I need recommendation on a bank to port to

How much levy?
Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Something is certainly wrong with this Bamiloye guy.
Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Chetas81(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2023
jhydebaba:
The man or woman wey marry actor/actress knows what he/she is signing for. So what is the problem about As for the children, no be from the profession them dey feed and go school They will understand sooner or later.

the black man mentality is at highest

1 Like

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by batistutajulio: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Haakeem:

Mumu, another foolish Nigerian on the loose.

1 Like

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Haakeem:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by batistutajulio: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Dis wan don go watch Shanty Town him prick stand.

I go kill you now.

1 Like

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by jared007: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Movies can be acted without romance or sex. There was no sex scene in the LORD OF THE RINGS

7 Likes

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Riskyy(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2023
This man has watched the movie(ShantyTown). Baba no like the way RMD plays with Nancy Breast. And truly that scene need to be condemned, RMD is a married man for goodness sake. God have mercy on us all

2 Likes

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Sleekfingers: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2023
yemzone:
Nigerian gospel film actor, Mike Bamiloye has criticised Nigerian actors and filmmakers who romance and kiss the opposite set while filming.

The founder of Mount Zion Ministries made this known on his Instagram page on Thursday, where he addressed the roles movie directors given to actors and actresses.

He said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn3tOSAswD8/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

Oga mind your damn business. And face your tithes collection.....yeye pulpit bandit.....

1 Like

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by faceLAGOS: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Morally bankrupt hypocrites will come for Mr. Mike.

Albeit, he’s saying the right thing.

Having seen the trailer of the movie “Shanty Town”, I’m just not comfortable watching it.

Well, sex sells & morality has been thrown to dogs.

3 Likes

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Chetas81(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2023
EVERYTHING THE BRITISH COLONY SOLD TO THE NIGERIA CITIZENS IS BEING ABUSED HHHHHHHMMMMM CAN YOU IMAGINE THE ABNORMAL BECOME NORMAL IN NIGERIA HHHHMMMM THAT IS WHY ISSUES WITH CONTINUE TO PILE UP FOR THE CITIZENS

1 Like

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Staywithbina: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2023
When I was small ,I watched a lot of robbery movies but today am a policeman ,so what is he saying
.but shun jokes ,there is a point to that especially the part of love play in front of camera crew ,u will be doing this thing in front plenty people without feeling shame ..it will gradually steal ur shame away,oyibo people wey de act this kind movies de get psychologist wey after the roles ,the actors go for counseling and therapy sessions

1 Like

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by ObalendeCMS: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Oga mind your damn business. And face your tithes collection.....yeye pulpit bandit.....

Dead man talking.

You can go ahead watch “Shanty Town” with your wife & children.

Immorality bandit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Sleekfingers: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2023
ObalendeCMS:

Dead man talking.

You can go ahead watch “Shanty Town” with your wife & children.

Immorality bandit.

How is what I watch with my wife and kids your business? Brainwashed bandit.

2 Likes

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Juanmike(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Access
Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Staywithbina: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Chetas81:
the black man mentality is at highest
The white man will act his roles and then go for counseling, therapy sessions with a psychologist to fix their head ,do your black counterparts do that ?

4 Likes

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Chetas81(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Staywithbina:

The white man will act his roles and then go for counseling, therapy sessions with a psychologist to fix their head ,do your black counterparts do that ?
if you are A black man asking me this question you must be a Fool because you are asking your self question unless you are not a black man

1 Like

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Franking: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Keep quiet, charlatan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by ifytrik(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Haakeem:
Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by bobbybcbg(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2023
Haakeem:
No wonder you pple praise Nigerian musician for singing meanless songs

1 Like

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by adetayoonas(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Haakeem:

He won’t keep quiet. What he is saying is the truth.
Do u see the no of divorce cases among Nollywood actors and actresses. Do u see the way actors’s children behaves: most of them have become dullards, prostitutes, vagabonds, thugs, smokers and drug peddlers.
Elder Mike Bamiloye is right. A well known man of God that is a mentor to millions of people.
His movies has inspired millions of people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by adetayoonas(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2023
olisefom:
And you act witchcraft and invoke spirits. Holier than thou attitude I think.
olisefom:
And you act witchcraft and invoke spirits. Holier than thou attitude I think.

He won’t keep quiet. What he is saying is the truth.
Do u see the no of divorce cases among Nollywood actors and actresses. Do u see the way actors’s children behaves: most of them have become dullards, prostitutes, vagabonds, thugs, smokers and drug peddlers.
Elder Mike Bamiloye is right. A well known man of God that is a mentor to millions of people.
His movies has inspired millions of people.
Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2023
Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Peacefulgold(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2023
Oga PLS focus on your own type of movie and if it's no more yielding money then you change business ,is it not in a deeper life school that a young boy was sexually assaulted by other boys ...na una even do pass ...worship God with truth and love and U will hardly hurt anyone ...

3 Likes

Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by Gohs: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2023
I 100% agree with Mr Bamiloye.

He's speaking the truth.
People are beginning to lose their morals because of these films.

It all begins in the thoughts before showing in actions.

It's sad that our society is gradually becoming corrupted! embarassed embarassed

I don't watch such scenes — I don't watch movies much anyway.... I prefer documentaries.

Guys. . . It's time to vote for Peter Obi oooo... GBAM. grin grin

Bring out your PVC and vote Labour Party on February 25 cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen / Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.