Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? (18638 Views)

How Much Is Gas In Your Area Today? / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Tochi3(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2023
tunapawizzy:

Same as price of 1 bag of agbado
grin

1 Like

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by ejovial: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2023
350 per liter in Lagos ojo

1 Like

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by tunapawizzy: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
Nigeria needs Jagaban, can't be controlled by anyone, he is a good man, leader of a leader, Peter Obi will compromise due to lack of support in national assembly, else he will be sacked
U dey play abi u dey whine me....anyways the votes and voters will decide. I don't even want to talk about Jagaban being a good man or why I think he isn't right for the nation. In his days, he was brilliant. The man needs to rest. He needs all the love, support and care right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by tollyboy5(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Toluajib:
omo are u serious 🤯
The day I fly bike, na that day I know latest black market price.
Gop airpus us all
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by fotadmowmend(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Average stations sell 390 ... Matrix #220, Bovas #190. Black market 4 litre for 3k
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by olab059(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
Nigeria needs Jagaban, can't be controlled by anyone, he is a good man, leader of a leader, Peter Obi will compromise due to lack of support in national assembly, else he will be sacked

This is the bitter truth. I don't understand how people equate Tinunbu to Buhari...Because they're in the same party doesn't mean they have the same team. It is clear that Buhari is a tribalist, and he used his second term to satisfy his people...he doesn't give a F about the common man anymore, and he also has people that push his mumu button. Tinunbu is definitely not that way. Tinunbu is not a saint, but he will be miles better than Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by GENES11S: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2023
South West, West central, Mid West ?

Una for add left west, right west, top west and bottom west na.

Hatred don finish some people for this country!

2 Likes

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Teenwolf(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2023
600 naira edo, and some urchins will still vote for the satanic party APC angry useless country
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Spirit247: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2023
N50/ litre inside Emilokan's bedroom in Bourdillon.

Nigerians, if Una like, make Una no flog APC back tear next month. Na Una go suffer am tire. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Carbonated: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2023
socio193c:
Pease what is fuel price in your area today?
Lagos 500 per liter.

This Question brought back the Memories I had exactly this time around last year lol. Fuel Scarcity frustrated my newly started Transportation Joint business.

It was not funny at all. To Excel In Nigeria is not a Child's Play. My best heart wishes to those in this predicament currently. I perfectly understand how you feel and what you are going through at the moment☺
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by orikoku: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2023
350 here in Abeokuta with queue.
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by CursedOsuPigs: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2023
bejamina:
N500

Vote out APC. There's nothing new Tinubu is bringing to the table. He's no different from Buhari.

The same team Tinubu will work with is thesame team that surround Buhari. Nothing will change

Wrong!

The problem of Nigeria cannot be solved by an individual. We keep deceiving ourselves. SYSTEM is the problem not individuals.

5 Likes

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by kripen(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2023
okosodo:
Benin 280

You sure say you dey Benin, it is 450 in most places in Benin. Only NNPC in sapele road that sell below 200 and the queue nor be here
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2023
tobenuel:
Abuja 180

Which part of Abuja?
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by wordbank(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2023
arantess:

which area

i know its 290 in most of PH
G.U Ake
Airport road
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Slynation(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2023
nilane:
No specific price. But there's this station in my hood that still sells for 180. The queue no be here oooo.
180 in this Nigeria?? Even NNPC stations doesn't sell that low, I'm very sure the pump machine has been tempered with 😂 #180 is literally half litre...

2 Likes

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by blowjohn(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Instead of Emefiele tp concentrate on how to help tje economy he and buhari are concentrating on how to curb vote buying.

Why didn't buhari curb vote buying during the last elections?

1 Like

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Carbonated: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Wrong!

The problem of Nigeria cannot be solved by an individual. We keep deceiving ourselves. SYSTEM is the problem not individuals.

Words of Wisdom.

Stop minding those Naysayers.

1 Like

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Carbonated: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Slynation:
180 in this Nigeria?? Even NNPC stations doesn't sell that low, I'm very sure the pump machine has been tempered with 😂 #180 is literally half litre...

Correct It's as simple as that.

Life no hard.

Na Human Beings dey make am Hard.

1 Like

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by ige101(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Bought 450 yesterday
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by onukwube1: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2023
420 Nsukka
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by wordbank(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2023
olab059:

This is the bitter truth. I don't understand how people equate Tinunbu to Buhari...Because they're in the same party doesn't mean they have the same team. It is cleat that Buhari is a tribalist, and he used his second term to satisfy his people...he doesn't give a F about the common man anymore, and he also has people that push his mumu button. Tinunbu is definitely not that way. Tinunbu is not a saint, but he will me miles better than Buhari.
Ola, buhari has hailed tinubu countless times unlike wike and atiku.
I wonder you guys will see truth and still blackmail it.
Should buhari go about licking tinubu's anus to clarify your twisted claims?
Come clean and say you are a tribalist and play your tribal cards well than hide your ass behind shadows.
The redesigned naira and fuel scarcity is for everybody, and if you feel threatened fxck you and your tinubu
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by hotplate: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2023
okosodo:
Benin 280
where for benin and when last you buy?
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Slynation(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Carbonated:

Correct It's as simple as that.

Life no hard.

Na Human Beings dey make am Hard.
I swear, I think they are just giving us a preamble of the aftermath of removing fuel subsidy, Fuel skyrocketed to #400/litre and there was no protest from even the labour union, meaning when it gets to #600/litre nobody will say anything other than to make adjustments, soon everybody will adapt to these new price and gets accustomed to his or her own level of hardship or soft life as the case may be... grin

That's the only thing Nigerians are very good at, we can adapt to whatever nemesis that comes our way...😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by okosodo: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2023
kripen:

You sure say you dey Benin, it is 450 in most places in Benin. Only NNPC in sapele road that sell below 200 and the queue nor be here
NIPCO upper missiob
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by okosodo: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2023
hotplate:
where for benin and when last you buy?
NIPCO upper mission
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Weirdcamila: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Mozegee:
My happiness is that all these hardships do not no any ethnic region or religion. All of us are together in it. Soon hardships will continue to reset our brain if we do not get right by next month

I heard fuel is cheaper in the north
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by AmuDimpka: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2023
I no even see for Lagos
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Mindcure: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Aroyjunior:
Lagos 320 per litre
Tinubu's Lagos fa?

1 Like

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Chimezie250(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2023
Ejigbo 350,black market 500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tunji-Ojo At The Inaugural Meeting Of NSCDC, NIS, FFS, NCS / Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State / Aso Rock Villa In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.