Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,327 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? (18636 Views)

How Much Is Gas In Your Area Today? / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Itsrm(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2023
alizma:

Correct, I bought 320 yesterday

Stop encouraging those selling at 320 by buying from them.

Sobaz Obi Wali Road sells 290
A new filling station before Sobaz at Obi Wali Road sells 280
All the ones on East West Road from Rumuokoro down to Choba sell below 300
FO at Sasun roundabout sells at 285
Eterna filling stations sells at 290

I understand that all these may not be close to you but just look around you, some filling stations definitely sell cheaper.

The ones putting 320 should drink their fuel
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by felony101(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
194 NNPC Abuja
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Rainbow219(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
330 in Katsina. But they collect old naira note
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Zihno: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
okosodo:
Benin 280

Which station?
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by possibilita(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Edo/akoko Edo

800/litre
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Zihno: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
Pdp sponsored thread. Fuel no pass 280

I bought at 600/litre yesterday
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Cineinfo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
185. Yaba Lagos. I bought this morning.
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by madampresident(f): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Whether you believe or not, who does it matter to?
Dsalvo:

You lot should name the specific petrol stations, street and area in Lagos. We are not illiterates here to just take people's claims as gospel.

Especially the claims of Nigerians.
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by RoadMozart(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ondo
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by okosodo: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Zihno:

Which station?
NIPCO upper mission
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by irokobest(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
In Ughelli, Delta state, it is sold for N500.
Matrix sells for N220 but you have to match ground with 2 hundred card. No old currency acceptable.
The venue is like APC campaign ground.
I gat to for go church service to fill my tank today.
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Gidigrav(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
It 500 herein thecity of Benin
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by mechanics(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
₦360.
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by don4real: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Which side for Benin, I need am oh
okosodo:
Benin 280
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
blowjohn:

But he was the one that was fond of ejecting billions into the economy in a bid to bring down her dollar

Yeah, either way...bad for the economy.

1 Like

Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
MrEverest:

You don't even know what is happening in Nigeria. More than what is paid as subsidy is fraudulent. It has been confirmed that corrupt politicians are feeding fat from so called subsidy.

Yes, which is why I want the government to remove subsidy completely. Allow the market set the price, allow everyone bring in fuel, no more free dollars for anyone to bring in fuel, no more free money for NNPC. Everyone works for their money.

Simple and short. All the corruption goes and no more stealing or any benfiting. No more free money, zero.

The thing is, subsidy is paid to ofsett the losses that come from selling fuel below the market price. A loss that has been rising like mad over the past 18 months, gradually for many years, but it has been worse recently. And add the massive debt from APC misgovernance, and the fact that we have to take larger amounts from the treasury for subsidy payments...and we are here.

Tinubu or Atiku will make things worse for ordinary but Obi who is averse to corruption will save the day.

Meanwhile fuel is 350 per litre in Owerri.

Obi that agrees subsidy should go?

Like I said, almost all the candidates agree subsidy should go. The only ones who don't agree are Dan Anyanwu of ZLP and probably Sowore.

Anyanwu wants to cut fuel prices to N100 a liter. That could involve government spending as much as N400-800 per liter of fuel in subsides, which means large amounts of our money go on waste again....plus the cost of the subsidy would be way above anything Buhari has ever budgeted for fuel subsidy in Nigeria at any one year.

You don't get it... refining fuel is expensive...we do it abroad...and it has become more expesnive abroad because of environmental rules and regulations. At home, anyone building a refinery is going to take loans, import a lot of machinery, and so on.....and all that adds to the cost. Then oil prices have been high since Dec 2021. Ukraine war has made it worse.

Plus diesel price is higher than ever, especially since last year...and diesel has been deregulated since 2013.

You don't get it. Subsidy has to go. Removing corruption from the process would not help much. Government cannot do anything about how much it costs to produce and transport fuel, or the international price of oil....things which contribulte to the rise in subsidy costs per annum.
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Mustiboy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Is this a joke?

All these prices I'm seeing are alarming
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
Pdp sponsored thread. Fuel no pass 280

No, fuel is more than that in many places.

And the problem arises from the fact that fuel subsidy monies can no longer cover the difference between the government set prices and the cost of producing and transporting the fuel

So att he end , either subsidy goes, or the government does a partial removal. (They have been doing this for years, otherwise fuel would still cost below N1 per liter by now)...to save money....and raise the price of fuel to a point where the subsidy can pay for it.

Anyway, subsidy has to go.
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by gfelo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Imagine the prize of fuel, and this thieves politician are telling us that they are subsidising fuel for us, God go punish them.
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by EnterpriseMan: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Slynation:
180 in this Nigeria?? Even NNPC stations doesn't sell that low, I'm very sure the pump machine has been tempered with 😂 #180 is literally half litre...
Con-oil sells 185
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by arantess: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
wordbank:

G.U Ake
Airport road
hmmm, has to be palflox or so

those guys sha,

east west road is 290
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
gfelo:
Imagine the prize of fuel, and this thieves politician are telling us that they are subsidising fuel for us, God go punish them.

They are, as much as i hate to say this, otherwise fuel would be above N600 by now if they were not.
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by arantess: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Itsrm:

Stop encouraging those selling at 320 by buying from them.

Sobaz Obi Wali Road sells 290
A new filling station before Sobaz at Obi Wali Road sells 280
All the ones on East West Road from Rumuokoro down to Choba sell below 300
FO at Sasun roundabout sells at 285
Eterna filling stations sells at 290

I understand that all these may not be close to you but just look around you, some filling stations definitely sell cheaper.

The ones putting 320 should drink their fuel
Gbam

the painful part is seeing people queue to buy at 320 when you can drive 5-10mins along and get it cheaper
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by largeman4u(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
A petrol station at Ilasa bus stop express is selling for 315 Naira
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by bonnyhope: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lionmachala:
600 naira and the most funny part of it, they don't collect old not

Don't lie
It hasn't got to N600 anywhere
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by gfelo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
So u mean u have not buy fuel @N600/ltr yet?
Kobonaire4:

They are, as much as i hate to say this, otherwise fuel would be above N600 by now if they were not.
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by obyrich(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
Nigeria needs Jagaban, can't be controlled by anyone, he is a good man, leader of a leader, Peter Obi will compromise due to lack of support in national assembly, else he will be sacked
Tinubu said he will remove subsidy and there is nothing anybody can do. Listen very well and sense the arrogance in that statement. You cannot vote a tyrant into power and expect him to reason with you. Most of you who were drumming support for Buhari could not say pim when he started with his repressive policies that rolled our economy back.

As for whether Obi will be impeached, let's leave that to the future. But I can tell you, he won't.
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Gattyrhymes: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
shadelek:
Omu Aran
And the funniest part be say you no go even see sef.
Black market is around 600

Let's vote out this A P Cheat pls
Hello Shade
How is Omu Aran today… trust you are well?
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by wordbank(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
arantess:

hmmm, has to be palflox or so

those guys sha,

east west road is 290
Yes, Palflox and swing
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Itsrm(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
arantess:

Gbam

the painful part is seeing people queue to buy at 320 when you can drive 5-10mins along and get it cheaper

Some times I feel like entering the filling station and wiping those people queuing koboko.
Re: Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? by Sniper101(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
penearth:
Ph

Where you dey?
ma rush come buy 75litres grin

As at yesterday
Somewhere in Port Harcourt
Around 9pm
I bought at the price of 295/litre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.