Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today (1769 Views)

Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by LocalStandard1(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2023
When the withdrawal limit was pecked at N20,000 a day and N100,000 a week, notice what happened. There was uproar, from all angles of the country. I wrote about it multiple times, venting frustration out through the roof. Many of us gave reasons it can't and shouldn't work.

The Government since increased the withdrawal limit. It has also increased the PVC collection date twice.

But they continue to refuse to extend the deadline for the collation of the old Naira notes.

What has changed? I mean, the Government can increase the limit by 2 weeks and it won't interfere with the elections. Then why haven't they, really?!

Cos the majority are either quite about it or are actually even celebrating the policy. The majority that should vent anger and cry about it online and off are either indifferent or in support of it, for once.

This is probably the most people affected yet people approved policy by the Buhari administration, and he knows it very well. That's why not even the house of reps, the Senate, the coalition of governors, the Bank managers, the opposition together with Tinubu, even the cabals can make him change his mind so far.

Don't get me wrong, I am so affected I can't even buy bread. Don't get me wrong, the policy is highly injurious to the nation, and soon like India, Nigeria will realize that reality.

But I feel Buhari envies Goodluck Jonathan's live from his transition of power to current, and how much respect he gets now from Nigerians and internationally. When GoodLuck says "my ambition is not worth the live of any Nigerian", Buhari is trying to say in his last months as President, "every Nigerian is free to vote any candidate of their choice, no intimidation, no monetary inducement, just free, fair, credible elections". He want to leave the way he came, but better.

Buhari might leave office a celebrity of democracy, I think!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by SaintNegro77: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2023
They are the majority that's why some people's candidate is running around buhari on his bended kneels to extend it so that he will buy votes and thuggery.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by MITCHELL96: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2023
I love what he (Buhari) is doing, I've been angry at him all these while but this particular card he's playing made me forget he had offended Nigerians with bad governance and all of that.

Now, anything to stop Tinubu is welcomed. We all know he has stacked billions of naira in his mansion and is ready to spend all of them in buying his way into Aso Rock.

He doesn't even care how much he spends as long as he wins, he'll recover whatever he has spent by looting Nigeria dry.

That's why we sane Nigerians need to stop him at all cost.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by Okoroawusa: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2023
Anakogheri
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2023
Obidients grin I feel for una sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by LocalStandard1(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I love what he's doing, I've been angry at Buhari all these while but this particular card he's playing made me forget he had offended Nigerias with bad governance.
Now, anything to stop Tinubu is welcomed. We all know he has stacked billions of naira in his mansion and is ready to spend all of them in buying his way into Aso Rock.
He doesn't even care even care how much he spends as long as he wins, he'll recover whatever he has spent that's why we sane Nigerias need to stop him at all cost.

Baba nobody really send that old man, Tinubu. Over 200 million lives cannot be sacrificed for "Emilokan".

5 Likes

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by OfficialAPCNig: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2023
OBIdients are in the majority nah.

PVC registration was extended when they protested against INEC, PVC collection was extended twice and withdrawal limit was also increased.

But OBIdients are quite about currency swap.

10 Likes

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by LocalStandard1(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2023
peepydelano:
Obidients grin I feel for una sha

Don't feel, think my brother, think! That's the antidote.

5 Likes

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by LocalStandard1(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
PVC registration was extended when they protested against INEC, PVC collection was extended twice and withdrawal limit was also increased.
I feel you, but are you OfficialAPCNig or are you OBIdient. I can't tell.
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by Aldol: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

All in a bid to stop Tinubu in their delusion. As it stands Buhari is now the best President πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜„. He is no longer Jubril from SudanπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„what a people

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by Penguin2: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2023
LocalStandard1:
When the withdrawal limit was pecked at N20,000 a day and N100,000 a week, notice what happened. There was uproar, from all angles of the country. I wrote about it multiple times, venting frustration out through the roof. Many of us gave reasons it can't and shouldn't work.

The Government since increased the withdrawal limit. It has also increased the PVC collection date twice.

But they continue to refuse to extend the deadline for the collation of the old Naira notes.

What has changed? I mean, the Government can increase the limit by 2 weeks and it won't interfere with the elections. Then why haven't they, really?!

Cos the majority are either quite about it or are actually even celebrating the policy. The majority that should vent anger and cry about it online and off are either indifferent or in support of it, for once.

This is probably the most people affected yet people approved policy by the Buhari administration, and he knows it very well. That's why not even the house of reps, the Senate, the coalition of governors, the Bank managers, the opposition together with Tinubu, even the cabals can make him change his mind so far.

Don't get me wrong, I am so affected I can't even buy bread. Don't get me wrong, the policy is highly injurious to the nation, and soon like India, Nigeria will realize that reality.

But I feel Buhari envies Goodluck Jonathan's live from his transition of power to current, and how much respect he gets now from Nigerians and internationally. When GoodLuck says "my ambition is not worth the live of any Nigerian", Buhari is trying to say in his last months as President, "every Nigerian is free to vote any candidate of their choice, no intimidation, no monetary inducement, just free, fair, credible elections". He want to leave the way he came, but better.

Buhari might leave office a celebrity of democracy, I think!!

You are right!

To think that I now like Buhari is enough to know that Buhari is on his way to immortality in the hearts of Nigerians.

And just imagine if Obi wins this election, Buhari will forever be in our hearts.

I pray he doesn’t bulge to the noise of Tinubu and his urchins.

4 Likes

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by funshint(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2023
Yeah...online!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by OfficialAPCNig: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Aldol:
All in a bid to stop Tinubu in their delusion. As it stands Buhari is now the best President πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜„. He is no longer Jubril from SudanπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„what a people
But why are APC supporters particularly concerned with old Naira extension?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by Qtrpst4: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Your wailing has being noted
grin grin
Wailing wailer
Aldol:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by MITCHELL96: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Aldol:

Because anything that comes to your rescue becomes your 'god', 'saviour', 'friend'. It's just natural.

Buhari has been wicked, brutal, lousy and careless as Nigeria president but what he's actually doing now makes every person that was bittered happy now.

So this puts him as Nigeria's "SAVIOUR" for a new Nigeria to be born.
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by Aldol: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Apart from nairaland, majority of Nigerians are not happy about this deadline because of the unavailability of the new notes. It's also a good thing to know that those people complaining all over Nigerians are Apc supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by Aldol: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Because anything that comes to your rescue becomes your 'god', 'saviour', 'friend'. It's just natural.

Buhari has been wicked, brutal, lousy and careless as Nigeria president but what he's actually doing now makes every person that has was bittered happy now.

You forgot to mention he is a Jubril from Sudan...you people are easy to be deceived no wonder nobody takes you people serious.If what you are saying is even true, do you think it's for the interest of your candidate Obi? No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by LocalStandard1(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2023
Penguin2:

You are right!
To think that I now like Buhari is enough to know that Buhari is on his way to immortality in the hearts of Nigerians.
And just imagine if Obi wins this election, Buhari will forever be in our hearts.
I pray he doesn’t bulge to the noise of Tinubu and his urchins.

It's quite funny that Nigerians are divided into two by this policy. While all groups admit its negative impact, some believe it's endurable for a short time for the better. The others say no, now now is what we want.

Why are OBIdients more confident in a free, fair elections than all the others and their candidates?

1 Like

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by LocalStandard1(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2023
Aldol:

Apart from nairaland, majority of Nigerians are not happy about this deadline because of the unavailability of the new notes. It's also a good thing to know that those people complaining all over Nigerians are Apc supporters

You are right, even I am not very happy with it, but it is only temporal. What then is your fear? Why are you all over the place crying?

Bring that cheeks here, I want to lick your sweet tears boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by Aldol: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You are right, even I am not very happy with it, but it is only temporal. What then is your fear? Why are you all over the place crying?

Bring that cheeks here, I want to lick your sweet tears boy.
It's ok let's see how this goes
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by MITCHELL96: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2023
I've left this thread abeg, people acting like they know too much but actually don't πŸ˜•
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by LocalStandard1(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Aldol:

It's ok let's see how this goes

What you don't know about you and your principal's cries in public is that you are turning Buhari's block votes to OBIdients in disguise. You are making it seem Buhari supports Peter Obi, and in so doing Buhari's supporters will begin to align with the new movement.

Be wise boy, tell your Emilokan, even though he seems to have gotten the hint already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by LocalStandard1(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I've left this thread abeg, people acting like they know too much but actually don't πŸ˜•

Don't allow people make you hasty and emotional, let them cry I want to drink tears.
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by Danisaint112(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2023
This would affect us all but it's for the better.

For those who haven't seen it. This is the real reason Tinubu said federal government is fighting him. It's indeed clear Buhari is not smiling at all. 😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6jtbjbhAfg
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by OfficialAPCNig: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2023
Aldol:

Even LP people are complaining

But they believe the suffering is temporary and for the greater good.

Only APC don't want to see the greater good in this policy.

We stand with President Buhari, Nigeria best president.
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by alanto: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I love what he (Buhari) is doing, I've been angry at him all these while but this particular card he's playing made me forget he had offended Nigerians with bad governance and all of that.

He doesn't even care how much he spends as long as he wins, he'll recover whatever he has spent by looting Nigeria dry.

That's why we sane Nigerians need to stop him at all cost.
You guys are very myopic .. too easy to sway
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by Aldol: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Even LP people are complaining

But they believe the suffering is temporary and for the greater good.

Only APC don't want to see the greater good in this policy.

We stand with President Buhari, Nigeria best president.
Of course Buhari is Nigeria's best President , that why we must vote for Tinubu for continuity.
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by SaiOba: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Nnnaaa mehn, d Mata tire me o.. Na so their Principal go Ogun State again begin yarn dust..

Anyways, one thing I like about this 2023 election is:
APC vs APC
PDP vs PDP
PDAPC aka Old Order Family vs OBIdient Family

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Vote Wisely Nigerians
Vote LP Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi For President
OBIDATTI 2023

OfficialAPCNig:

1 Like

Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by Aldol: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2023
LocalStandard1:

What you don't know about you and your principal's cries in public is that you are turning Buhari's block votes to OBIdients in disguise. You are making it seem Buhari supports Peter Obi, and in so doing Buhari's supporters will begin to align with the new movement.

Be wise boy, tell your Emilokan, even though he seems to have gotten the hint already.
Obi can not win 2023 election......stop deceiving yourself
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by hisgrace090: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Though we are obidients but must follow Tinubu and Atiku to collect back the cash they looted befor returning back to Obi the real man.
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by a4cube: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Buhari has been wicked, brutal, lousy and careless as Nigeria president but what he's actually doing now makes every person that was bittered happy now.

What if new Nigeria is not born after all these shenanigans?
Re: Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today by a4cube: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Aldol:

Of course Buhari is Nigeria's best President , that why we must vote for Tinubu for continuity.
But Tinubu is against that policy that made people to start seeing bubu as the best "President "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Governorship Election Could Be Overruled / Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration / President Tinubu In Closed-door Meeting With Wike, Ibori, Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.