Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP (17144 Views)

‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Nigerians Fed Up With Buhari, APC, Want Us Back In 2023 — PDP / Buhari, Good Governance Will Silence Social Media By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by insidelife22(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2023

A former minister of Education, Obiageli Ezekwesili has said it is only Nigerians who are fed up with bad governance that will vote for the Labour Party, LP.

Ezekwesili’s statement was contained in a post via her verified Twitter handle on Saturday.

Ahead of the presidential election, Ezekwesili, a former World Bank vice president is supporting Peter Obi, the candidate of the Labour Party, LP.

She urged registered voters to do everything possible to get their Permanent Voter cards, maintaining it is the greatest weapon in their possession.

She wrote, “And when that day comes, all citizens who are tired of being badly governed shall each go out and place their right index thumb on the Mama, Papa and Pikin logo of LP as seen here!

Get your PVCs. Do everything possible to get it.

The PVC is your greatest possession now.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/29/2023-only-nigerians-fed-up-with-bad-governance-shall-vote-lp-ezekwesili/

111 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Anyenmoney(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2023
Dear APC/PDP Supporters.

You may have been supporting your Party/Candidates since 1960 or thereabouts, but I beg you., Peter Obi or Ahmed Datti are not Saints or Holy., Please drop your swords and support Labour Party.

Yours Faithfully
A Concerned Nigerian.

318 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Jalinspy(f): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Urchins are not fed up, but we will teach them big lesson of their life come February 25th grin.
They want to drag sensible nigerians into another years of suffering. E no go work. Our future and that of our generations to come must be secured 🔐. Do not allow tinubu near our treasury, him and Remi tinubu wants to steal pass Abacha undecided.
VOTE WISELY

213 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Because Labour party presented God as their candidate

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Aufbauh(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2023
These Obi people ehnnn.....very naïve and ludicrous in their inclination.

They'll be taught the bitter political lesson come 25th of February.

They've refused to accept that all politics is local. So you can't impose ur worries in Abia on Benue people.
What you think it's a national outcry in ur locality may not matters or could easily be rationalize by another locality.

The LP and their supporters lack the basic understanding of local skills politics. This is where the legacy parties will hit them hard.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Jalinspy(f): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2023
One urchin spotted above grin

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by hisgrace090: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2023
Truth though others have vow to follow who give them bribe today.

8 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by bejamina: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Vote out APC

38 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by loosecanon50(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2023
Nothing but the naked truth. Anybody still supporting APC are enemies of this nation. It’s either they are gaining from the spoils of the evil party or they are just born evil.

Let’s do the right thing by voting the most competent hands.

Vote PO/DATTI.

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Tunasco4u(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2023
All I know is that by this time next month Nigerians will know their new president undecided undecided undecided and all this social media noise will reduce drastically undecided undecided undecided mouth no dey win election undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2023
No reasonable and sane Nigerian will vote for
Apc is a demonic party full of rogues and thieves, flee from Apc.
We need to take back our country from these wicked and evil leaders, vote wisely.

37 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by hartopher76: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2023
Am tired of suffering and am votiing obi.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
This Political harlot who was angry because Buhari didn't give her ministerial position just like Najaatu Muhammad.

They're packaging Fraud for us in the name of Tribe.

In today's Nigeria, there's nothing as patriotic as voting Tinubu.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Skty: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
I bought fuel #460 yesterday. ..I couldn't buy for my generator. Used the last one yesterday. I am panicking how I sleep tonight. My neighbors too. Them nor see fuel buy. Fela Anikulapo Kuti of blessed memory said suffering and smiling. He said or sang this in the 80's when pple like them mannna and errigggs (didn't tag them properly purposely) never come this world ...Make Ogun sele all those people wen de drag Nigeria backwards...can u people even afford to feed yourselves now? Awon SUFFERING , SMILING MERRY-GO-ROUNDING AND JAMBOREEING foolss..I nor know wetin I go type join character again. Biko let's disgrace APC

18 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Azidol(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Dear APC/PDP Supporters.

You may have been supporting your Party/Candidates since 1960 or thereabouts, but I beg you., Peter Obi or Ahmed Datti are not Saints or Holy., Please drop your swords and support Labour Party.

Yours Faithfully
A Concerned Nigerian.

We are still voting APC

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by BATified2023: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
So are they telling us that if tinubu moves to sdp now then he becomes an angel?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Juanmike(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
igbotormentor:
Because Labour party presented God as their candidate
Demigod yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by sleek214(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by sleek214(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Recently I did a research on Obasanjo govt and my findings are, Appointees recommended by Atiku in that govt were of sound minds( e.g. Okonjo, Soludo etc) while those recommended by OBJ were Daft and still Daft ( e.g. FFK, Oby etc)

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Romanoff(f): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
And only stupid or selfish ones will vote APC

18 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Kingspin(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
You complain about bad governance for 8 years but decline to change the people behind them.
This your suffering is natural.

6 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by ZendayaColeman(f): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
It's crystal clear ma'am.

Thunderstorm strike the lifeless druggie and his bunch of irresponsible urchins.

Walahi, Aje e no go better for una💯

12 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Brendaniel: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
In simple term:

If you vote for Tinubu or Atiku then you are not tired of bad governance

9 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by marlow1962(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Very good, leave urchins alone.
Urchins are meant to live and die in suffering, that’s why you see an urchin living a miserable life.

Una nva see anytin, una suffer go pass Nebuchadnezzar II .

11 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by datola: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yes! And those who are really suffering but not liberated as a result of illitracy and/or religion will still not vote LP.
Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nigerians are Obidient

9 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Dear APC/PDP Supporters.

Yours Faithfully
A Concerned Nigerian.

Dear Nigerians

Remember that

1.Peter obi was in PDP and was the VP of the current PDP candidate in 2019.

2.Peter obi left PDP not out of principles, but because he could not get their ticket

3.Datti Ahmed was a ANPP , then a PDP member. Keep that in mind

4.A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for PDP and APC....and by extension Atiku and Tinubu to continue.

5.Ideally fellow Nigerians, you should vote for a coallition of the other political parties like ADP , PRP and AA and the other minor ones so that we can get rid of the pretenders. Let's give a real fighting chance to people who have had nothing to do with PDP and APC

But if you must vote for Peter Obi, Atiku or Tinubu, members of the PDPAPC....plus Kwankwaso, and even SDP....then remember that voting and the democratic process does not end when you leave the voting area. Put pressure on them to do the right thing. Don't sit at home and rejoice.

P.S TO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

My comment does not mean I am telling you to vote for APC or even PDP. I mean, don;t vote for Atiku or Tinubu, and as for Obi, he was in Atiku's camp before, and PDP members in some areas are codedly campaigning for him. Tinubu...don't even try it. Buharimax for another eight years...if you vote tinubu.

Like I said, there are 6 other parties...you can vote for them. PRP and ADP have some good ideas...and then there is boot party, accord, national resitance movement, etc.

Here is the list of other parties.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by fredoooooo: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lp equals the worst party that executed all their contracts on Billboards.
Lp = pdp
grin cheesy cheesy

37 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by HumbleOptimist(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lol!

9 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP by Roboto11: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ibo supporting ibo.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners / PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State / Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.