Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) (1538 Views)

Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia / Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by FuckFuckPastor: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2023
This is how Tinubu drove through the heart of Gusau, Zamfara. Everyone ignored him and minded his business. The People are ready to vote @atiku and @Dr_DaudaLawal in Zamfara.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmL0se4V_iA

1 Like

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by AllTheWayUp: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2023
grin grin grin
I saw the video yesterday , I was just laughing at the delusional Tinubu urchins still expecting and praying for miracle Northern block votes for Tinubu.
Let Tinubu zombies keep decieving themselves about Tinubu winning the Northern votes.
Based on internal pollings, my research agency and other ngos have been conducting in the past 3 months across villages , towns, cities and Markets places in North West and North East, Atiku will win nothing less than 8 states out of the 12 states in the North West and North East... That is the hard reality on ground.

Any Tinubu delusional supporter can quote me or stake a bet with me.
Take any polling organization in the world to carry out polling research across the entire North West and North East whether Gallup Polls from the United States, Reuters polls, ANAP polls, Rasmussen polls from the United States they will poll the same results showing Atiku ahead in the North East and North West by over 60% margin.
Atiku will blow out the entire North West and North West, which is why Obi and his campaign team have to energize people to come out massively in the South East and South South on election day to vote for him, in order to match the inevitable high numbers of Atiku votes that will be coming from the North East and North West

10 Likes

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2023
I can relate with the frustration of the ever embittered species as the crowd that gathered in Zamfara to received Asiwaju was intimidating and mind blowing.

Ask some of those Imran in the comment section to send you their account details and you'll be surprise to see 'Shinedu Obiora Agbalanze'.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by APCnaPDP: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2023
The way oga Tinubu will lose this election will be wel documented in our political history. I feel good.

5 Likes

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by adecz: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2023
It's clear that only the almajiris
and rented crowds at the campaign
ground received him. 😢😢😢

1 Like

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by EarlierDawn: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubu might not get 10% in Zamfara with the way things are going. The governor is not coming back, that I am very sure of.

Presidential election: APC - 10%, PDP - 80%

Gubernatorial election: APC - 25%, PDP - 65%

2 Likes

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by jumper524(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Lol.
The moment I saw they said youth washed the floor, I know it's pdp agent at work.
They failed woefully. Old format.

The north stands with Asiwaju.

3 Likes

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Let Tinubu and his urchins be deceiving themselves on Nairaland to save face

We know how badly the north have rejected Tinubu but let Tinubu urchins on Nairaland be deceiving themselves.

February should come quickly

1 Like

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by AllTheWayUp: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
I saw the video yesterday , I was just laughing at the delusional Tinubu urchins still expecting and praying for miracle Northern block votes for Tinubu.
Let Tinubu zombies keep decieving themselves about Tinubu winning the Northern votes.
Based on internal pollings, my research agency and other ngos have been conducting in the past 3 months across villages , towns, cities and Markets places in North West and North East Atiku will win nothing less than 8 states out of the 12 states in the North West and North East... That is the hard reality on ground.

Take any polling organization in the world to carry out polling research across the entire North West and North East whether Gallup Polls from the United States, Reuters polls, ANAP polls, Rasmussen polls from the United States they will poll the same results showing Atiku ahead in the North East and North West by over 60% margin.
Atiku will blow out the entire North West and North West, which is why Obi and his campaign team have to energize people to come out massively in the South East and South South on election day to vote for him, on order to match the inevitable high numbers of Atiku votes that will be coming from the North East and North West
Obi wins South East, Atiku comes 2nd
Obi wins South South, Atiku comes 2nd
Tinubu wins South West, Atiku comes 2nd
Obi/Atiku wins North Central, Atiku will inevitably come second if Obi wins North Central
Atiku wins North West, Tinubu/Kwankwaso comes second
Atiku wins North East Tinubu comes second
Hate it or Love, the election will be won in the North.
It is inevitably looking like an Atiku victory
Obi and his campaign team have to find ways to get out the votes in the south east and south South to match Atiku high North votes factors, and Atiku having second highest votes across regions where he he didn't come first.
For every region Atiku doesn't come First, Atiku comes Second in total highest votes poll...this is a huge and game changing factor on how this election will be decided

3 Likes

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by Svoboda(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2023
Atiku isnt winning this election, least of all, Zamfara, that is a dyed in the wool apc state.

The paltry gains he will make in the north will be obliterated in the ss and se by obi.

1 Like

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by Slynation(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Svoboda:
Atiku isnt winning this election, least of all, Zamfara, that is a dyed in the wool apc state.

The paltry gains he will make in the north will be obliterated in the ss and se by obi.
Please how is Zamfara an APC state, before the advent of Zamfara was it not a CPC state?? Now ask yourself, is there king coming back?? Without Buhari northerners are seeing APC like an outcast...

Buhari tried 3 times before winning the election, This should be Atiku's 4th trials but urchins are hellbent and wants us to believe Tinubu will get it on his first trial even after a disastrous regime by APC, This election will prove to people that Tinubu is only popular in South West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by bejamina: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2023
For the first time PDP. Will win Zamfara. Think about what will happen in other NW NE states.

Agbado Master is coming 3rd.

Which region can he win

North or South?

Please, my yoruba brothers don't waste your vote on Tinubu. Vote LP. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Atiku.
Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by Penguin2: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2023
They can buy crowd to the rally ground but they can’t buy the love of the people in the streets.

And to think that this is the Zamfara Tinubu BATstards said is in the bag makes it all more hilarious.

There will be surprises
Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Let Tinubu and his urchins be deceiving themselves on Nairaland to save face

We know how badly the north have rejected Tinubu but let Tinubu urchins on Nairaland be deceiving themselves.

February should come quickly

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by garfield1: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2023
Penguin2:
They can buy crowd to the rally ground but they can’t buy the love of the people in the streets.

And to think that this is the Zamfara Tinubu BATstards said is in the bag makes it all more hilarious.

There will be surprises

Naivety as usual or is it hatred
Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by Mindlog: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Aufbauh:
I can relate with the frustration of the ever embittered species as the crowd that gathered in Zamfara to received Asiwaju was intimidating and mind blowing.

Ask some of those Imran in the comment section to send you their account details and you'll be surprise to see 'Shinedu Obiora Agbalanze'.

Grow the liver and go confront Imran on Twitter but your mind tells you no because you know dem Arewa would roast you like suya rather you opted for displacement, your usual low hanging fruits....the igbos.🀣🀣🀣

You are one of the synonyms of cowardice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†reason, no one saw you or your fellow minions on the first 2 pages of that frontpage thread where one of you who lied about the bullion vans missing its way into Tinubu's compound was dealt with by your party.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The day you would grow some balls to confront, when Northerners yab your idol, you will realize that you will sleep better that night.🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by IBBG(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2023
AllTheWayUp:

Obi/Atiku wins North Central, Atiku will inevitably come second if Obi wins North Central
Hate it or Love, the election will be won in the North.
Obi and his campaign team have to find ways to get out the votes in the south east and south South to match Atiku high North votes factors, and Atiku having second highest votes across regions where he he didn't come first.
For every region Atiku doesn't come First, Atiku comes Second in total highest votes poll...this is a huge and game changing factor on how this election will be decided
lol. I laugh at atiku coming second in the south west. Atiku will come a distant third in the south west. And second or third in the North Central. Obi will be first in the south east, south south, second in the south west, first or second in the North Central and third or fourth in the North East and North West.

1 Like

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by Gozac: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Based on internal pollings, my research agency and other ngos have been conducting in the past 3 months across villages , towns, cities and Markets places in North West and North East, Atiku will win nothing less than 8 states out of the 12 states in the North West and North East... That is the hard reality on ground.

Atiku will blow out the entire North West and North West, which is why Obi and his campaign team have to energize people to come out massively in the South East and South South on election day to vote for him, in order to match the inevitable high numbers of Atiku votes that will be coming from the North East and North West
Most of the juvenile supporters of BAT have not SW before they are being deluded that Nigeria starts and ends with Lagos while their elders are following Tinubu for the money they are collecting from him now. in less than a month reality will be staring them on face

1 Like

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by Gozac: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2023
Aufbauh:

Don't worry 25 February is around the corner, keep pushing never quit nor give up on Tinubu
Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by Gozac: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2023
AllTheWayUp:

[b]Hate it or Love, the election will be won in the North.

[/b]
Atiku will win the general elections unless the South unites behind one candidate which I don't see happening at all. I see Atiku winning some states in the south like Osun, Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River states etc, Your analysis is top notch, I love seeing sound matured minds in this forum. Bravo brother.

1 Like

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by yarimo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by Pat081: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
APCnaPDP:
The way oga Tinubu will lose this election will be well documented in our political history. I feel good.
God bless you sir only a fool and those who do not what the best for the future of there children n who good things will not come to them will vote for him or any APC members in this election see what happen in osun Judge is telling people that governor is buga to him is that what they tell him to come n do

1 Like

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by Lelelalalele: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nlfpmod, abeg move to fp grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by Lelelalalele: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Garfield1 come see your Tinubu in Zamfara grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by Almaigaa: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmL0se4V_iA

We no send Tinubu for North. We go chop him money but na Atiku we go give our block votes to. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by EarlierDawn: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lelelalalele:
Nlfpmod, abeg move to fp grin

Zamfara streets no send baba blue at all.
Re: How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) by EarlierDawn: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Almaigaa:

We no send Tinubu for North. We go chop him money but na Atiku we go give our block votes to. grin grin

Tinubu O lule cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call To SW Voters / President Of Senegal Arrived In Abuja For The Inauguration / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.