Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia (1801 Views)

β€œKeep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents / How Zamfara Residents Ignored Tinubu As He Drove Through Gusau For Rally (Video) / Osibanjo, Amaechi, Uzodima, Lalong, Elrufia, Ayade, Failed To Show At Osun(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by Anambra1stS0n: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by incandescentena: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Oyoyo

2 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by Urheadmaster(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
El-Rufai never seen anything.

He thinks all of the Kaduna citizens are under the command of his households tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by StrongAlphMale: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari 12 - 0 El Rufia

Waiting for second half

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by Anambra1stS0n: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Even biggers in Kaduna doesn't collect old notes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by Emellda(f): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin
Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by Massiveglory: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jungle don FULLY MATURE.

If the likes of elrufai, ganduje, keyamo , ogun state governor and other wailers in government want to be taken seriously, they should resign in anger .
After all , what we have been hearing from them is that pmb is the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by MadeInTokyo: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
El Rufai is a loser
Nobody takes him serious

12 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by shuttox: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Real niggas don wise up

We are not fools anymore

9 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by Anambra1stS0n: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kaduna Beggars Reject Old N1,000 Note

A group of beggars at the popular Kano-road, Kaduna State, rejected an old 1,000 naira note given to them by a young man.

According to the Daily Post on Wednesday, the young man who identified himself as Caleb was approached by three beggars on wheelchairs as he alighted from a bus and decided to give the beggars an old N1000 note from his wallet.

But to his surprise, the beggars turned around, and moved away from the young man, rejecting his offer.

The man said, β€œ They (beggars)came to me, asking for alms. I gave them what I had on me but they rejected it.”

The man explained that despite his efforts, he only had old currency notes and had not been able to get new ones.

KADUNA POLITICAL AFFAIRS

4 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by jmoore(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Fuel that has been increasing in price, they haven't challenged Buhari who is the minister of petroleum.

They are now pretending to speak for the citizens. As if Nigeria started suffering from 1st February 2023.

11 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by Buhari4sale: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Whatever may happen after or before the election. Igbos must remain the third class citizen.

That's my happiness and joy
Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by onatisi(m): 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
only a complete monkey idiot will obey these governors. these governors are rich and they have access to their state coffers, if anything happens they have enough financial power to cover up , and anyone following them will be a fool.
the only reason that can mak me follow l rufai is if he tells me that he himself will give me new notes or swap my naira if at the end of the day, cbn stands by its decision.

2 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by PrinceOfLagos: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
El rufai is a joke to Kaduna people cheesy grin
Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by jmoore(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Whatever may happen after or before the election. Igbos must remain the third class citizen.

Coming from a tenth hand brain. That's your sadness and misery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by greatiyk4u(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari4sale:

3rd class citizens with 1st class cimfort

4 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by Johnthum(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Who takes El-rufai serious, a wicked Governor that killed Christians in Kaduna because of hatred. El-rufai is a murderer, he sacrificed many Christians. Tinubu urchins right now cry

6 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by phorget(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari4sale:

If that will make you masturbate and cum in piss then you have indeed achieved your happiness...

Now crawl the hell back into your shell.

3 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by Prettygirl200(f): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Why are u talking like that? Igbos are third class citizens then what are u? Bc u are Yoruba abi? The way some of u yorubas reason ehn I don't like this. U are calling another tribe third calss citizen bc u are supporting a drug lord, an old sick frail bodies man who wees and pees on his body. Am ashamed of you!!!

6 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by XerXers: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Consolations for Tinubu failure

2 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by XerXers: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Afonja cowards will hide in their brown roof and be decieving themselves that the north will vote Tinubu for fighting for the masses. Let them visit Hausa pages on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by Jflex07(m): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Unknown keypad urchin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by FreedomfromtheT: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
jmoore:
Fuel that has been increasing in price, they haven't challenged Buhari who is the minister of petroleum.

They are now pretending to speak for the citizens. As if Nigeria started suffering from 1st February 2023.
I wonder o!

1 Like

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by Efuaye(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
When the Bible said that pride goes before a fall...i think it had people like El-Rufai in mind!
Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by ronalmagic10(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Why is ipob suddenly interested in Nigeria?
Cultists and ugm are killing your people daily and you're here concerned about the north

U don't have sense walahi

After peter obi loses next week. We'll be here to console you
Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by ronalmagic10(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
When are you going to talk about the extrajudicial killing of your brothers in Anambra by Patrick agbazue or the ones dumped in izu river

Worthless beings
Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by OKOATA(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
post=120998637:
Even biggers in Kaduna doesn't collect old notes
But bro hardly person dey give begger 500 and 1k 🀣. I know say you dey catch trips.
Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by asanausana91: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Even the supreme court judges are not collecting old note.
Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by toneroforever(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
This neglect of the orders of the governor by the people marks the death of the emilokan dream.
Any bullshit by Lagos, Kaduna or Kano states on businesses rejecting the expired N500 & N1000 notes will be resisted by the FG who will order the Nigerian Police Force to ignore the directives by those corrupt & deceptive governors.
Buhari is right on this one at least & e dey sweet us.
Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by mbaise1000: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Which class are you chief?
I was actually expecting you to say that IGBOS are going to be begging for food or can't pay their children's school fees, or be buying and paying more for fuel and bread than you,
The real Truth is that whatever problem that will come will hit you more than it will hit the IGBO man, you are still going to beg the IGBOS for pocket money no matter who wins, you can take that to the bank, didn't the IGBOS warn you about buhari? BTW where DID you see IGBOS in this Post? Look at what hate is doing to you and you will still come here to call IGBOS haters, you that is voting against your personal interest just to spite IGBOS, pitiable and hungry jealous thing like you

1 Like

Re: Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia by techWriter3: 1:11am On Feb 18, 2023
politician 12 - 0 El RufiaWaiting for second twice

(1) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying / How Can A Man That Said This Be Tagged A Religious Bigot? / Photos Of President Bola Tinubu With Service Chiefs, NSA, IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.