Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] (10617 Views)

Madonna, Lil Kim, Mariah Carey,17 Others That Forgot To Wear Clothes To Mtv VMA / Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List / Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by poweredcom(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2011
@EfeEkarume

America music industry, is held by Illuminatti cult, you beter jbow to the order or you and sell records and get fans, or you are on your own, that just it,
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by EfeEkarume(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
poweredcom:

@EfeEkarume

America music industry, is held by Illuminatti cult, you beter jbow to the order or you and sell records and get fans, or you are on your own, that just it,
Ehn Ehn! Tell me something! **fold hands** Hey God.
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by HISchild: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2011
my people, all is vanity.

"Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them." - Psalm 39:6

"As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand." - Ecc 5:15

"Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word." - Isa 66:1-2
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by cantell(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2011
HISchild:

my people, all is vanity.

"Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them." - Psalm 39:6

"As he came forth of his mother's womb, Unclad shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand." - Ecc 5:15

"Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word." - Isa 66:1-2
Someone should please help me ban this mofo for derailing threads.
Keep your whinings for the religious section.
You've already committed a sin for disobeying the rules of this forum.
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Istillfuckyou: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: @ nayah, nothing happened to it now. It seems u are scared of a stranger. Lol. Typical naija. When you get to know me, you will be suprised. Just wanna enjoy ma vacation.
see grin somebody just called u a forkin ediot grin grin grin
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Nayah(f): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Istillfuckyou: see grin somebody just called u a forkin ediot grin grin grin
FYI I'm not a Nigerian wink
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by KingTom(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nayah:
FYI I'm not a Nigerian wink
You are from Cameroun right? cheesy
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Nayah(f): 1:42am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=KingTom]
You are from Cameroun right? cheesy[/quote
Exactly
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by KingTom(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2014
Nayah: Exactly
I'm always right kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : Meet The Stars Behind The Biggest Boobs In Nollywood / Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) / Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.