Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,164 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. (292 Views)

Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church / Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by GBTYO: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by jaephoenix(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:
So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
So are you saying your god would kill christians in the process of killing us unbelievers?
I know christians aren't known for their mental acuity but bro, you take the biscuit cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:
Sinners aren't unbelievers. Know this and you would have gained vast understanding. undecided

Those referenced in that passage which you quoted from are in fact those who gain access to the Kingdom of God through the Broad gate which leads to destruction- Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30. They are all born-again by virtue of their gaining access into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8. However, there end is in eternal damnation thanks to the eternal life they obtained at the point of entry - John 3 vs 16. undecided
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by GBTYO: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

So are you saying your god would kill christians in the process of killing us unbelievers?
I know christians aren't known for their mental acuity but bro, you take the biscuit cheesy

No. You heathens are still breathing because of the believers in your midst .
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by jaephoenix(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

So if your god attempts to kill us what would happen? grin
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by GBTYO: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

So if your god attempts to kill us what would happen? grin

His house, His rules.

Why not just stop being a heathen sinner ?
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

No. You heathens are still breathing because of the believers in your midst.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm you're close to the truth!
Jesus sent us out to go and fish out {Mark 1:17} the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} from among faithless people.
So when Jesus finally send his angels they will separate his own from faithless miscreants, the faithfuls will inherit everlasting life while the faithless will be destroyed! Luke 19:27; John 3:16

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by Maynman: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:
An all knowing god.

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by jaephoenix(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

His house, His rules.

Why not just stop being a heathen sinner ?
So his house rules is that we sinners should continue sinning while he watches on helplessly? Right. Thanks for the info, bro grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by jaephoenix(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Maynman:

An all knowing god.
Lol. Christians perpetually keep shooting themselves in the foot. An all-knowing god doesn't know the tares from the wheat. An all-knowing god created the world but doesn't know they would get sinful, and then gets angry and destroys it after learning that they are sinful.
Ah, christians…. Very smart bunch grin

2 Likes

Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by Maynman: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Christians perpetually keep shooting themselves in the foot. An all-knowing god doesn't know the tares from the wheat. An all-knowing god created the world but doesn't know they would get sinful, and then gets angry and destroys it after learning that they are sinful.
How people believe this stories is amazing bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by xproducer: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

+++

Also consider this re: the ungodly...

"They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth. Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them. And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High? Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches. Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency. For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning. If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children. When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me; Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end. Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction. How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors."

GOD is mercifully patient...

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust." - Matthew 5:44-45
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by jaephoenix(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
xproducer:

+++

Also consider this re: the ungodly...

"They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth. Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them. And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High? Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches. Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency. For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning. If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children. When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me; Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end. Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction. How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors."

GOD is mercifully patient...

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust." - Matthew 5:44-45

Dliespeaker obviously hasn't read this Matthew 5:44 cos that nigga is always cussing out atheists and anybody that doesn't agree with him.
By the way, are you saying yahweh wants us sinners to be prospering while he watches on helplessly? cheesy
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by xproducer: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Dliespeaker obviously hasn't read this Matthew 5:44 cos that nigga is always cussing out atheists and anybody that doesn't agree with him.
By the way, are you saying yahweh wants us sinners to be prospering while he watches on helplessly? cheesy

+++

I'm reiterating the core messages of the Holy Bible - the word of GOD:

"While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." - Hebrews 3:15

"The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy." - Psalm 145:8

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." - Psalm 51:17

GOD must righteously judge sin, but has mercifully provided a way of escape (John 3:16, Acts 4:12)

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." - Hebrews 10:31
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by tctrills: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:
A hateful tribalist in the night and a pastor in the day time. Wonders would never end.
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by tctrills: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

Look at you calling others sinners
Are you not that boy on the political thread that calls Igbo's Osu?
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by tctrills: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:
Does being a tribalist make you a dinner? Are you not one of the tares?
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by tctrills: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Don't mind GBTYO. That boy is a bloody hypocrite. His political posts are all hateful tribalism. Now he comes here to preach. The boy is rotten.
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by jaephoenix(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
xproducer:

+++

I'm reiterating the core messages of the Holy Bible - the word of GOD:

"While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." - Hebrews 3:15

"The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy." - Psalm 145:8

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." - Psalm 51:17

GOD must righteously judge sin, but has mercifully provided a way of escape (John 3:16, Acts 4:12)

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." - Hebrews 10:31
Dude, how e dey do you? I asked you a question because of some daft verses. And you ignore the question, and dropped more dafter verses on me
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by jaephoenix(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
tctrills:

A hateful tribalist in the night and a pastor in the day time. Wonders would never end.
Welcome to the world of Nigerian christianity

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by tctrills: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Welcome to the world of Nigerian christianity
Go to his profile and see the dark posts there. GBTYO is just a sick fellow. Unfortunately he happens to call himself a Christian.
Re: The Only Reason You Sinners Are Still Allowed To Breathe. by Lateefadewale(m): 5:50am On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

The xtian god even suffers from dementia and isn't all-knowing... Asking about the whereabouts of just 2 persons in a garden. Such accuracy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Aborted Many Pregnancy For Apostle Johnson Suleman - Halima Abubakar / He Is A Miraculous God Not Shina Peller / Is Heaven And Hell Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.