Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,314 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians (1701 Views)

God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2018
It is God who gives power to make wealth .God is not move by your tears or emotion .You can't move God to bless you by the amount of your tears.God is a God of principles .He has a set out principle for what ever you want to receive in this life .But I want to focus on God's set out principle for making people rich .If you want to move God's hand of blessing upon your life,Then be a good giver.As sad it might sound ,sinners are better giver in today's world than Christians.Christians doesn't help the needy friends around them.The tell you to have faith in God to provide your needs .But God doesn't have physical hands.He uses fellow friends to help another.I remembered when I arrived abroad newly as a young evangelist.Seeking for shelter and food from churches and fellow Christians.Only to be told continuously to have faith in the God that brought me there.That food and shelter will suddenly appear .It was a prostitute ,the worst of sinners that made arrangement for my accommodation when She learnt I was stranded .She even had to bed her Nigerian ex to help me so that I will feel at home.Her Nigerian ex was the worst fornicator I have ever seen.Yet the guy took me in and even made arrangements for me to get a job for the mean time .So tell me while God wouldn't bless such kind of people even though the live a life a sin?.God Will bless them financially so that the will be able to help other stranded brothers out there.When God blesses you,he indirectly has someone else he wants to bless through you.Look at Nigerian celebrities That are not even born again,yet God keeps on making them richer .Do you know why ?.God is a God of principles.If you fulfil his principle of giving and fail his principle of holiness,He will bless you financially and still send you to hell on the last day.But if you are a christian and fulfil his principle of holiness but fails to give to others,Then God will take you to heaven for being holy but your life here on earth will be that of poverty because you fail to obey the principle of giving .Most Christians only gives to their pastors because the want God to double the money the gave back to them.That's highest level of selfishness.Give to people without expecting anything back .Give to people irrespective of their race,tribe or religion.We were all created by one God .God want to transfer the wealth of this world into the hands of Christians,But he is sadly still searching for Christians that knows how to give to others .

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2018
Brilliant piece. If you don't give to your neighbour on earth, is it in heaven you would? undecided. How can a man say he love God yet he hate his brother

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by chiommy123(f): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2018
no doubt giving is good but God blesses who he wants to bless and curses who he wants to.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by bedspread: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2018
U can Pray and Fast for all u can, if you don't Apply the Principle of Wealth, you will Remain Poor..

U could be Wealthy and Make Heaven..
U could also be Poor and Make Heaven..

The Choice is yours
Re: Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by hopefulLandlord: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
stupid title

1 Like

Re: Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by CAPSLOCKED: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
It is God who gives power to make wealth.

GOD GIVES NONBELIEVERS LIKE ZUCKERBERG AND SEUN THE POWER TO MAKE WEALTH... WHILE BELIEVERS WALLOW IN POVERTY AND SUFFERING. MAYBE BECAUSE BELIEVERS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUFFER HERE AND ENJOY IN HEAVEN.. HAHA.

TALK ABOUT MISPLACED PRIORITIES.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by Maamin(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

GOD GIVES NONBELIEVERS LIKE ZUCKERBERG AND SEUN THE POWER TO MAKE WEALTH... WHILE BELIEVERS WALLOW IN POVERTY AND SUFFERING. MAYBE BECAUSE BELIEVERS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUFFER HERE AND ENJOY IN HEAVEN.. HAHA.

Zuckerberg is not an unbeliever. He is a Jew

God rain down on both the just and unjust.

His principle of blessing one with wealth on this earth is not conditional.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

God is father to all humans.Christians,Muslims,pagan,white and black are all children of God.He doesn't make his rain to fall on only Christians farm land .neither does he makes his sun to shine on only Christians.Just like in school exams,every one is given the same question paper irrespective of their believe or tribe.If you score above 70% then You are awarded "A". Below 40% and you are awarded "F". That's how God principles work.Those two Guys you mentioned Scored "A" in God's principles of giving to the poor.Do you know how many people that are employed by seun?.Those people depends on his salary for their daily bread.And majority of them are even Christians.Do you know how many of his friends and family he sustain?.Do you know how many poor people he helps irrespective of their religious beliefs?.Do you know how easy he makes it for Christians like me that doesn't have money to pay for website to be able to come online and preach about Jesus ?.He scored above 70% In God's set of principle of giving and wealth .God being a non partial judge to all his children will bless him in areas of wealth .Yes God will bless him financially for all this and still send him to hell on the last day if he doesn't give his life to Christ because our God is not a partial God.Every body on earth knows about philanthropic and charity work of Zack the owner of facebook.He helps countries irrespective of their religion.He employs millions of people .He helps the poor .Many on his scholarships.His facebook website provides cheap avenue that churches use to spread their message about Christ.He does many Good to people even though he is not born again.God being a just God will bless him the more financially for helping people and still send him to hell on the last day for not accepting Jesus and living a holy life .
Re: Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by CAPSLOCKED: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
God is father to all humans.Christians,Muslims,pagan,white and black are all children of God.He doesn't make his rain to fall on only Christians farm land .neither does he makes his sun to shine on only Christians.Just like in school exams,every one is given the same question paper irrespective of their believe or tribe.If you score above 70% then You are awarded "A". Below 40% and you are awarded "F". That's how God principles work.Those two Guys you mentioned Scored "A" in God's principles of giving to the poor.Do you know how many people that are employed by seun?.Those people depends on his salary for their daily bread.And majority of them are even Christians.Do you know how many of his friends and family he sustain?.Do you know how many poor people he helps irrespective of their religious beliefs?.Do you know how easy he makes it for Christians like me that doesn't have money to pay for website to be able to come online and preach about Jesus ?.He scored above 70% In God's set of principle of giving and wealth .God being a non partial judge to all his children will bless him in areas of wealth .Yes God will bless him financially for all this and still send him to hell on the last day if he doesn't give his life to Christ because our God is not a partial God.Every body on earth knows about philanthropic and charity work of Zack the owner of facebook.He helps countries irrespective of their religion.He employs millions of people .He helps the poor .Many on his scholarships.His facebook website provides cheap avenue that churches use to spread their message about Christ.He does many Good to people even though he is not born again.God being a just God will bless him the more financially for helping people and still send him to hell on the last day for not accepting Jesus and living a holy life .

NONSENSE FROM "A" TO "Z".
Re: Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NONSENSE FROM "A" TO "Z".
ok thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by CAPSLOCKED: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
ok thanks brother
I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER, MATE. undecided
Re: Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by hopefulLandlord: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER, MATE. undecided
I'm not your mate, buddy
Re: Why Some Sinners Are More Wealthy Than Christians by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER, MATE.
undecided
you are my brother irrespective of tribe ,religion or race.We all have one father ,God almighty

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Rev. Fr. Angus Fraser - Nigeria's Longest Serving Missionary / Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah / Uncovered! Corona Is The Code Name For The Mark Of The Beast (666)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.