Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,454 members, 7,864,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

If Girl Beg Me Like This I For Don Blow, Khosi Begs Yemi To Love Her More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Girl Beg Me Like This I For Don Blow, Khosi Begs Yemi To Love Her More (356 Views)

BLUE AIVA Tells Yemi To Feel How Soft And Big Her Ass Is And Missing Him / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Girl Beg Me Like This I For Don Blow, Khosi Begs Yemi To Love Her More by hicliq(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
BBTitans: Khosi Begs Yemi (I Wish you can Love Me More)

Big Brother Titans’ housemate Khosi has expressed a desire for more love from Yemi. In a recent conversation, Khosi expressed her jealousy and dissatisfaction with Yemi’s professed love for Nana.

Yemi, however, denied telling Nana that he loved her. In fact, he said he had only brought to Nana’s attention what Miracle had done with her the previous night.

This reference to Miracle and Khosi’s deep kiss during a truth or dare game has sparked a lot of reactions on social media.

Continue Reading: https://politainment.net/bbnaija/bbtitans-khosi-begs-yemi-i-wish-you-can-love-me-more/

(1) (Reply)

Sunny All Day - He Returned To Nigeria To Build His Entertainment Businesses / Nigerians React On Twitter As Payday 3:0 Launches / Nigeria Celebrities That Cheated On Their Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.