Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested (14144 Views)

Drug Baroness, 4 Kingpins Arrested As NDLEA Busts 3 Syndicates In Lagos / Sami Ashoko Arrested As NDLEA Busts Drug Cartel In Edo, Nasarawa, FCT / Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by sapele914(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hatrick01:
Dem don push am go frontpage just bcoz igbo name dey thier.
And the irony is that it is the people that traffic narcotics the most in Africa, are the same shameless members of a tribe always mentioning Tinubu for some imaginary drug accusation, same business their parents partake in.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by Mufasa27(m): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
You see this Yeasterners ehn....Na God go punish dem., Their full time Job is to tarnish the name of the Country at any given opportunity..

Never will an Igbo man rule this country, wait till dem give una biafra lol

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by AnanseK(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
All of them Peter Obi IPOB boys. Elect him at your peril

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by tyinfinity: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
OSU people are criminals .they should give them biafra

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by hopexter(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Naturalgbola:
wereh oja, that doesn't answer my question. When will they burst Tinubupablo?

After they burst Obi cubana and E-money grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by Funflipper: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Naturalgbola:
but when will these basterds burst Tinubupablo?

Tinubu is a politician and not a developer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by Sundaycomputer: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
No pictures today, so we can know our Yoruba Brothers
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by Naturalgbola(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
I assure you. You started it.. Ti akuko ba ko laye, elegbe re ngbaa lode orun ni.
wolesmile:

Be careful what you wish for, boy. It backfires if said to the wrong person.
Be guided...
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by VillagePipu: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Naturalgbola:
scavenger

See the animal calling someone a scavenger.
Naturalgbola:
want to use it to fix my redmi note 10 with bad motherboard.

You are a wretched pauper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by anonymous1759(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

They are all foreign based "successful businessmen" who are just contributing their quota in developing the universe.

But for me, I will rather blame Tinubu who became jealous of them and then sent Buba Marwa to arrest them.

This is not good stop it please 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by Naturalgbola(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
you are so stupid calling your mother a pauper.
VillagePipu:

My mother a wretched pauper
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by VillagePipu: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Naturalgbola:
you are so stupid calling your mother a pauper.

At the moment, my mother uses a Galaxy Fold 2. I bought it for her. 950k when I bought it. That phone is worth more than the 2 malnourished pigs you call your parents as well as the bastards they call their children which includes you.

Keep looking for motherboard to buy when your problem stems from your mother who passed her generational curses on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by Naturalgbola(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
your mother na runz mama abi? Hopeless bitch.
animal:

At the moment, my mother uses a Galaxy Fold 2. I bought it for her. 950k when I bought it. That phone is worth more than the 2 malnourished pigs you call your parents as well as the bastards they call their children which includes you.

Keep looking for motherboard to buy when your problem stems from your mother who passed her generational curses on you.
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Haha
.if you ever travel abroad live very far off from this animals

They are nothing but trouble

Shameless ruthless criminals

E pain you.. 😂 😂 😂 😂 die na
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
Omo this NDLEA boss na truly General for the game. Love the intensity in the fight against drugs. Since I stopped smoking I've been more organised, more emotionally mature and mentally alert. Say what you may but the truth is that drugs is bad. If e good we for see our parents dey do am openly. #SayNoToDrugs.

Buba has always been... i guess he might be different if he was d president...
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by Timmi: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://punchng.com/ndlea-busts-transborder-cartel-five-kingpins-arrested/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

Na dem dem. Why not leave now and form your Biafra republic. Peter Obi is ready, qualified and willing to be your president

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by aspabay(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Naturalgbola:
but when will these basterds burst Tinubupablo?

Because Tinubi's drug story is fake and peddled by ipobians who can never do without criminality in their lives.

90% of Igbo business men are covertly into drugs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by Naturalgbola(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
sure, you are a bastard.
aspabay:

I'm a bastard for not saying the truth.
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by fatima7onochie: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Another lies, how we they classified Pablo EscobarAnother lies, how we they classified Pablo Escobar...
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by Sleekfingers: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Awon businessmen......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by JohnOkolo: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by dheilaw1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
I knew all of them would be from the east. Na dem develop Lagos, odogwu Malay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by ipobcannibals: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Can we already have the death penalty for drug dealers? These people are out to destroy the country

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by wolesmile(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Naturalgbola:
I assure you. You started it.. Ti akuko ba ko laye, elegbe re ngbaa lode orun ni.
Are you sure you're up to it? Don't start what you can not finish.
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by Naturalgbola(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
adieu
wolesmile:

Are you sure you're up to it? Don't start what you can not finish.
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Haha

Subanimal, go vomit some of the bitterness out of your life.
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
sapele914:
And the irony is that it is the people that traffic narcotics the most in Africa, are the same shameless members of a tribe always mentioning Tinubu for some imaginary drug accusation, same business their parents partake in.

Eye of Horus,u know it all ,as u even took survey in the entire Africa. Ease off the hatred in your blood.
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by GeneralB: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Misterc:
NDLEA...... The only working organization in Nigeria currently....
If only you know what's going on
Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by tiger28: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Haha

I just relocated from NY to Atlanta, decided to enter a "Nigerian" restaurant in my area.

Once I entered, I started hearing igbo language left and right( You know how loud they can be with their flashy cars and igbotic sense of loud colorful dressing)

I quickly pack my food and run Comot from this restaurant.

RUN RUN RUN from these folks ,they are mostly criminals EVEN the Lawyers and doctors and other ibo professionals.....

they MUST mix it with illegality!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

They are all foreign based "successful businessmen" who are just contributing their quota in developing the universe.

But for me, I will rather blame Tinubu who became jealous of them and then sent Buba Marwa to arrest them.

Who is anoda yekini ogunlere?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State / Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers / Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.