Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter (2061 Views)

Trump’s Daughter Announces Engagement To ‘nigerian Boyfriend / Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump’s Daughter, Tiffany, Photos / Trump's Daughter Caught Leaving A Night Club In A Provocative Dress.. All Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter by medicalarena: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Everything you need to know about the nigerian guy Michael Boulos who got married to Donald Trump's daughter

Read below;

https://biographyexamples.com/michael-boulos/
Re: Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter by derecho(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lebanese no be Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter by OneCandleAway(f): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
derecho:
Lebanese no be Nigerian

He has Nigerian passport.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter by Ireportlive: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
derecho:
Lebanese no be Nigerian

Even his grandfather na Nigerian.. some Lebanese for Kano, Lagos and Accra dates back countless decades

Get some honest fact

Chaigaoury, Volpi are all Yoruba

Sir Alex Ojuckwu is a full blooded Yoruba, even his son
Re: Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter by obiekunie01: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
1950f:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

@Ireportlive answer this question sir.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter by Romile: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
What
Re: Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter by Ireportlive: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=obiekunie01 post=120478372]

@Ireportlive answer this question sir.[/quote

Obiekunie did your father rape you in in the anus

Please answer
Re: Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter by obiekunie01: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ireportlive:

i was rape by father in the anus thats why i raped many of my cousins

hmmm nawaoo!

crazy things are really happening!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter by Ireportlive: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=obiekunie01 post=120479626]

hmmm nawaoo!

crazy things are really happening![/quote

I love it when others see Ibos making such vile comment

Mumu people
Re: Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter by Nduemma12(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nice one
Re: Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter by grandstar(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
derecho:
Lebanese no be Nigerian

Just like Nigerians can't be American or British citizens.

When my sister was studying in the UK, she used to spend her holidays with a Lebanese Nigerian family who had an expensive home in Knightsbridge.

When I met her father about 2 decades, the old guy spoke fluent Yoruba.

His daughter is back in Nigeria. She complained bitterly that my sister who lives in the UK now has some accent. She prefers the Nigerian accent. She is Lebanese on the outside but her soul is Nigerian.

The Boulus guy has Cypriot origin. Cypriots owned Leventis. Presently, they own 40% of Nigerian Bottling company and 40% of Nigerian flour Mills.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter by Bigseven(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
So we can actually go for weekend in trumps house since na we Inlaw

(1) (Reply)

Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? / Beverly Osu Needs A Make Up Revamp (photos Are My Evidence) / Dbanj Gives Linda HOT Kisses In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.