Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Buhari Will Constantly Be My Companion – Tinubu Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Constantly Be My Companion – Tinubu Says (342 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Constantly Be My Companion – Tinubu Says by OndoNews: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
[center]Buhari Will Constantly Be My Companion – Tinubu Says[/center]

Tinubu dismissed any notion of a strain on the relationship between himself and the president.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has declared that his relationship with President Muhammadu Buhari remains untainted.

This comes after some days of tension between Tinubu and the presidency following the latter’s outburst in Abeokuta, Ogun State, where he alleged that the lingering fuel scarcity and chaotic distribution of the new Naira notes were meant to sabotage the upcoming general elections.

However, speaking at the APC rally in Gusau, the Zamfara State capital on Saturday, January 28, 2023, Tinubu dismissed insinuations of disagreement between him and the President.

Tinuub’s words: “I have supported Buhari even before his first day in office. I will continue to be his supporter and friend after his last day in office.

“He tackled the problems other leaders ran from. He has earned a place in history that cannot be denied.

“I have said this before and will say it again now: when the true history of this moment is written, President Buhari shall be treated very kindly because of his contributions to the nation.”

The APC Presidential flag-bearer then urged the people to reject opposition candidates because they are proposing to Nigerians unrealistic vision.

Tinubu’s words: “Their vision for Nigeria is the vision of one who cannot see. They seek to enrich themselves by making you poor. They want to eat everything so that you might go hungry. They want to own everything but leave you with nothing.

Continue Reading>>>https://rovingposts.com/buhari-will-constantly-be-my-companion-tinubu-says/
Re: Buhari Will Constantly Be My Companion – Tinubu Says by gozmok1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Constantly Be My Companion – Tinubu Says by Dreal1247: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Damage control.
Re: Buhari Will Constantly Be My Companion – Tinubu Says by yarimo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
This is next president of Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Constantly Be My Companion – Tinubu Says by AllTheWayUp: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
grin grin grin
Baba don humble
Re: Buhari Will Constantly Be My Companion – Tinubu Says by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Is not funny
Re: Buhari Will Constantly Be My Companion – Tinubu Says by Landowner101(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
yarimo:
This is next president of Nigeria
Renewed hope from a hopeless fellow
Re: Buhari Will Constantly Be My Companion – Tinubu Says by Svoboda(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
gozmok1:
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

Let obi walk his now overflogged from consumption to production talk by transitioning his import based enterprise to production in nigeria. Innoson and ibeto and chikason and errisco dont have 2 heads.
Re: Buhari Will Constantly Be My Companion – Tinubu Says by bejamina: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Waste of time reading this shit

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Solicits For Help From Nigerians / It's Very Hard To Depend Tinubu / Open Letter To The President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.