Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG (537 Views)

APGA, Obiano And Soludo Campaign In Orumba North & South (Pictures) / Orumba North And South Join Forces, Vow To Deliver Orumba Son Maduka At Anambra / Imo state : Assa North-ohaji South Project(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by ChumzyOma(f): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project Execution Flaggoff In Orumba North and Orumba South LGA.

~ Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Reassures His Constituents Of His Commitment Towards Supporting The Security Of Lives and Community Development As He Flags Off The Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project Execution Flaggoff In Orimba North and Orumba South Local Government Areas.

Other highlights of the event include the distribution of new solar-powered facilities to indigenous Engineers contracted to execute the project in various Wards of the two local government areas and the distribution of various gift items that include Electric Grinding Machines, Sewing Machines, standing fans, electric cookers, and electric kettles to outstanding members of YPP and Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation. The distributions were done under Senator Ubah’s supervision.

--------------------------------
Anambra South Senator and candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP) for the 2023 Anambra South Senatorial election, Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah on Saturday, 28/01/2023, reassured the people of Anambra South that his office will always put in measures to support the security of lives and properties, and boost community development. Senator Ubah made the remarks while flagging off the execution of the “Operation Light-Up and Secure Anambra South Project” in Orumba North and Orumba South Local Government Areas.

Speaking briefly at the event that took place at Orumba North Local Government Secretariat Field Ajali, Senator Ubah appreciated ndị Orumba North and Orumba South for their continuous support.
He also reassured them that his office will leave no stone unturned in partnering with relevant authorities to provide facilities that will boost the security of lives and properties and community development in the Senatorial District.

Commenting on the agenda of the day, the Anambra South Senator who was accompanied by the Director-General of Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation, Chief Vin Onyeka, YPP Candidate for 2023 Orumba North and Orumba South Federal Constituency election, Princess Chinwe Nnabuife, the party’s candidate for 2023 Orumba North State Constituency election, Hon Ben Umeh, party leaders and some stakeholders disclosed that he was there to kick off the execution of “Operation Light-Up and Secure Anambra South Project” which will feature the installation of solar powered facilities that are equipped with a Light-Emitting Diode (LED) light system and other powerful electronic gadgets that will help security agencies in surveillance and security analysis in all Wards of the Senatorial District.

Senator Ubah further appreciated ndị Orumba North and Orumba South for believing in him and his party and reassured them that he will always attract developmental programmes to their various wards.
The Senator also urged the people to always vote for YPP because it is the only party with candidates who are knowledgeable and well-grounded in law and political processes.
He also appreciated YPP and Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation members in the two local government areas for their diligence and urged them to remain focused.

Also speaking, the YPP candidate for the 2023 Orumba North and Orumba South Federal Constituency election, Princess Chinwe Nnabuife appreciated the people of Orumba North and South for believing in YPP She further appreciated Senator Ubah for making the party what it has become today and urged voters in the two local government areas to make history by voting massively for the party in the forthcoming National Assembly and State Assembly elections

In his brief remarks, the candidate of YPP for the 2023 Orumba North State Constituency election, Hon Ben Umeh also appreciated ndị Orumba North for defying all odds to stand with YPP.
Hon Umeh further appreciated Senator Ubah for being a great leader and ambassador of the party and urged ndị Orumba North and Anambra South residents to consolidate their love for YPP by voting massively for the party in the 2023 National Assembly and State Assembly elections.

In his Remarks, the YPP Anambra South Zonal Chairman, Hon Ikunna Kenneth appreciated Senator Ubah for his fatherly care and support and urged the people of Orumba North and Orumba South Local Government Areas to vote massively for the party in the forthcoming National Assembly and State Assembly elections as that will guarantee the sustenance of quality programmes within the Senatorial District.

Responding on behalf of the Presidents-General of various Town Unions in Orumba North and Orumba South Local Government Areas, Chief Tonie Obiefuna appreciated Senator Ubah for his efforts towards promoting the well-being of the people.
He also appreciated the senator for facilitating various laudable projects in the two local government areas and also for sponsoring quality Bills and Motions at the upper chamber of the National Assembly and reassured him of their continuous support.

Other highlights of the event include the distribution of new solar-powered facilities to indigenous Engineers contracted to execute the project in various wards of the two local government areas and the distribution of various gift items that include Electric Grinding Machines, Sewing Machines, standing fans, electric cookers, and electric kettles to outstanding members of YPP and Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation. The distributions were done under Senator Ubah’s supervision.

1 Share

Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by Abfinest007(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nice one from d senator

1 Like

Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by ChumzyOma(f): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
You can say that again.
Thanks.
Abfinest007:
Nice one from d senator
Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by Missgeraldine(f): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Election don reach...ifeanyi uba don wake up.

You will fail oo

1 Like

Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by Missgeraldine(f): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
ChumzyOma:
You can say that again.
Thanks.

Away from me, O ye evil doers and supporters of iniquities( matt 7; 23)

How much are you paid Mr man?? Go and tell your pay master that his days of retribution is near.

1 Like

Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by Adaisback(f): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ifeanyi Ubah thought we are babies. You must fail. Go back and sit back at Nnewi. Anambra south deserves better. We are not animals and you know that most big boys in Anambra state are from the south and we will get it right this time. Ina di afo ka ewu ñuru nmili akpu

1 Like

Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by ChumzyOma(f): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2023
Yhen yhen yhen!
He never slept nor slumber, through his office, numerous projects were delivered, bills were sponsored, one signed which generates billions for the economy, 2 awaits public hearing on the floor of the Senate tomorrow.
And the list of impactful projects goes on and on.

You have failed woefully in your lies.
Start by telling us where you're from.un Anambra south, let me tell you what he did for your LGA, call home and get well-informed before coming to public space to cause nuisance.
Missgeraldine:
Election don reach...ifeanyi uba don wake up.

You will fail oo

Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by ChumzyOma(f): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2023
Adaisback:
Ifeanyi Ubah thought we are babies. You must fail. Go back and sit back at Nnewi. Anambra south deserves better. We are not animals and you know that most big boys in Anambra state are from the south and we will get it right this time. Ina di afo ka ewu ñuru nmili akpu
When a baby talks, we know.
They are usually very insultive, and can never hold a reasonable dialogue.

Well, Aunty baby, please ask those your big boys whom they've endorsed, you might be disappointed in yourself, check well because those 'Big Boys' might have left you behind.

Meanwhile, INEC has extended its collection of PVC, make sure you get yours.
Insults and your big boys won't help you win the election.
Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by ChumzyOma(f): 8:29am On Jan 30, 2023
A stomach infrastructure spotted.
She/he thinks everyone is like them.
A post was made, make your research on it before coming out here use the Bible wrongly.
Your days of retributions are numbered.

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah has done greatly in bringing home dividends of democracy, never has Anambra South enjoyed Federal Government presence like this before.
He did and is still doing all these in just his first outing of less than 4years.
Go and make your research.
Missgeraldine:

Away from me, O ye evil doers and supporters of iniquities( matt 7; 23)

How much are you paid Mr man?? Go and tell your pay master that his days of retribution is near.
Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by Adaisback(f): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2023
ChumzyOma:

When a baby talks, we know.
They are usually very insultive, and can never hold a reasonable dialogue.

Well, Aunty baby, please ask those your big boys whom they've endorsed, you might be disappointed in yourself, check well because those 'Big Boys' might have left you behind.

Meanwhile, INEC has extended its collection of PVC, make sure you get yours.
Insults and your big boys won't help you win the election.
shut that toilet you call mouth. Imakwa ife? Some of you are in Lagos campaigning on social media. I shuttle between Awka, Onitsha , Nnewi and Ihiala. Tell me just one single thing he did for Ihiala apart from sponsoring unknown gunmen and armed robbers up and down? The insecurity bedeviling Nnewi south and Ihiala, what has he done about it? Let me hear pim again from your mouth and see how your mouth will turn to your eyes. Agadi na gwo ofe
Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2023
ChumzyOma:
A stomach infrastructure spotted.
She/he thinks everyone is like them.
A post was made, make your research on it before coming out here use the Bible wrongly.
Your days of retributions are numbered.

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah has done greatly in bringing home dividends of democracy, never has Anambra South enjoyed Federal Government presence like this before.
He did and is still doing all these in just his first outing of less than 4years.
Go and make your research.
Madam you're the stomach infrastructure here. You're probably bankrolled by ifeanyi Uba. Nnewi is not seeing any federal presence neither is Ihialla. Unknown gunmen everywhere and even Ifeanyi Uba was attacked for his shady ways with his evil enemies. See let me tell you. You can sit anywhere and type rubbish thinking that Anambrarians are as shallow as your Lagos hosts. We're not madam. Uba has done nothing and so has Stella Udua. Both are the same and bad for the people. Continue your useless campaign, we know what to do with our PVC. Please tell Uba to go and complete St. Patrick's Nnewi that he rendered almost useless and hasn't kept to his promises. Uba continues to be a scam just like the rest of them and yourself.
Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by ChumzyOma(f): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2023
As I said, when we see a child, we know them.

Your likes can not hold constructive dialogues and it is very shameful for a sane person to come out in an open space and insult people instead of talking reasonably.
For your information, I have my PVC domiciled in Anambra South and I am writing from Anambra South, do you even have your PVC because I won't waste my time joining you to create a nuisance in this space.

Maybe you're the one sponsoring them and looking for whom to put it on, your likes can do anything to change the narrative.

As for what Senator Ubah did for ndi Ihiala, apart from the Federal Medical Centre, Uli he's about to facilitate whose public hearing on the floor of the Senate is scheduled for tomorrow, 31st January 2023, there is an ongoing installation of high-powered solar street light with Security surveillance to help fight insecurity in the district (I know you don't like this piece of information because you're one of those terrorising the district).

Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah represents 7 LGAs with about 70 towns and 119 wards, in his first outing as a Senator in less than 4 years, he has touched EVERY ward, I mean the 119 wards with at least one project.
So before you come to public terrain to spill shit, you need to ask questions so you don't sound du/mb.

These and more in Ihiala LGA:

~ Complete Construction Of Standard Three Bedroom Bungalow For Mrs Mgbokwas Egoyibo Odimmega in Ogboro community.

~ Installation of 40 (Fourty) Pieces of Solar Street Light at NITEL Road (Completed).

~ Construction Of Toilet Facility in Nkwo Ógbè Modern Market in Ihiala.
(Completed)

~ Drilling of Solar Power Borehole in NKWO Ogbe Modern Market Ihiala.
(Completed)

~ Construction Of Sixty(60) Solar Street Lights on University Road (Completed) in Uli community.

~ Empowerment of Royal International School Students With Self HYGIENE Materials
(Completed) in Okija Community.

~ Construction of Standard Three Bedroom Bungalow For the Oldest Man in ISEKKE community, Mr Okoli Mmaku (Completed).

~ Construction of training Hall for Institute of Aviation Safety and Management (Completed) in Mbosi Community.

~ Installation of Solar Soneet Light on Some Strategic Roads at Mbosi.
(Completed)

~ Allocation of Empowerment materials viz; Sewing Machines, Computers, Science Kits inclulightsStreet light directly to Ndi OKIJA through OKIJA big brothers leadership. (Delivered)

~ Construction of the biggest blocks of Classroom at Community Secondary School made of 4 halls and 7 offices in Lilu Community.

~ Ongoing construction of Lawn Tennis Court for Okija Big Brothers.

1 Share

Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by ChumzyOma(f): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=CASTOSVILLA
You should be interrogated since you know those that attacked him, it's obvious you got the information of the supposed "Shady ways" from them.
You're a suspect.
Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2023
ChumzyOma:
[quote author=CASTOSVILLA
You should be interrogated since you know those that attacked him, it's obvious you got the information of the supposed "Shady ways" from them.
You're a suspect.
I was not expecting any reasonable response from you Chumzy. You're nothing but an empty woman. Anambra needs good leadership and the person you support is not one of them. I know a couple of people that have been kidnapped in Nnewi and its environs. I dare not drive to Nnewi again. These are what Uba could have done for his people, the federal presence of the security operatives is highly needed but alas, he's not so bright I believe. He brought street lights and you're jumping up and down. You're such a dunce my dear and I'm disappointed that you're from Anambra state. We don't celebrate stupidity unless you a part of that stupidity.

Continue in your delusional vocation dear, Goodluck.
Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by ChumzyOma(f): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=CASTOSVILLA post=120492346][/quote]

You don't read to get details, I am more disappointed and ashamed of you for not comprehending details, thank God you know it's only a dunce that can jump to conclusions without reading details even when it's passed, little wonder it is said "if you want to hide something from a nuisance and fish brains, put it in writing", the solar-powered light you condemn comes with a security surveillance system, and a youth from each ward would undergo a security training, all these are measures put in place to help fight insecurity.

Keep politicking blindly with sentiments, it won't help you.

It's a bigger shame to share the same state with you, tueh!
Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by IduNaOba: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2023
The light up project is happening.
Last night I went from oko (Orumba north) to umunze (Orumba south)
And aside the lights installed by Obiano on major roads, I saw new ones with ifeanyi uba posters on them.
Inside villages in umunze, I saw same lights everywhere.
I asked the bike guy and he said they were installed recently.
Anambra has the most street lights I have seen in a state and they are very bright!!!
Even inside village streets have them
Especially
Orumba and Aguata where I frequent.

1 Like

Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by ChumzyOma(f): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2023
IduNaOba:
The light up project is happening.
Last night I went from oko (Orumba north) to umunze (Orumba south)
And aside the lights installed by Obiano on major roads, I saw new ones with ifeanyi uba posters on them.
Inside villages in umunze, I saw same lights everywhere.
I asked the bike guy and he said they were installed recently.
Anambra has the most street lights I have seen in a state and they are very bright!!!
Even inside village streets have them
Especially
Orumba and Aguata where I frequent.
God bless you so much for this.
The problem is people don't want to verify things they see online before concluding.
They asked what has the Senator done apart from the street lights, I listed some projects but some people just don't like holding constructive arguments/dialogues.
Thank you.
Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2023
grin
ChumzyOma:

You don't read to get details, I am more disappointed and ashamed of you for not comprehending details, thank God you know it's only a dunce that can jump to conclusions without reading details even when it's passed, little wonder it is said "if you want to hide something from a nuisance and fish brains, put it in writing", the solar-powered light you condemn comes with a security surveillance system, and a youth from each ward would undergo a security training, all these are measures put in place to help fight insecurity.

Keep politicking blindly with sentiments, it won't help you.

It's a bigger shame to share the same state with you, tueh!
grin grin In your mind you've clapped back. Anyways, I already know that stupidity is personified by you so run along now.
Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by ChumzyOma(f): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2023
CASTOSVILLA:
grin grin grin In your mind you've clapped back. Anyways, I already know that stupidity is personified by you so run along now.
Call home to know what's happening in your hometown, and learn not to ridicule people's efforts.
There will be a public hearing tomorrow for two of Senator Ubah's bills and one affects Ihiala; The Bill For The Establishment Of Federal Medical Centre, Uli.

You should be talking about those to represent Ihiala LGA tomorrow to make sure the bill is signed and approved instead of arguing blindly here.

INEC has extended its collection of PVC, endeavour to get yours, blind arguments and insults don't win elections.
Re: Operation Light Up And Secure Anambra South Project In Orumba North And South LG by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2023
ChumzyOma:

Call home to know what's happening in your hometown, and learn not to ridicule people's efforts.
There will be a public hearing tomorrow for two of Senator Ubah's bills and one affects Ihiala; The Bill For The Establishment Of Federal Medical Centre, Uli.

You should be talking about those to represent Ihiala LGA tomorrow to make sure the bill is signed and approved instead of arguing blindly here.

INEC has extended its collection of PVC, endeavour to get yours, blind arguments and insults don't win elections.
I've told you to run along. Nobody asked you for all those useless infos above.

(1) (Reply)

See How Akwa Ibom People Responded To Tinubu At Rally / Rivers 2023: Wike’s Claim Of Supporting Tinubu, A Mere Farce – Eze / Why Can't Governor Wike Move From State To State To Campaign As Promised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.