Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. (569 Views)

2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by onez: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
This is an advice from the heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by Parachoko: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
onez:
Una go wail tire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by Ireportlive: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jagaban is his choice

Respect that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by OkutaNla: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
onez:

And if he doesn't what will happen? Una go beat am? Mtchew.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by shuttox: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ireportlive:
Jagaban is his choice

Respect that
Do you think it's possible??
Let him declare Tinubu asap
Why is he wasting time ?
Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by shuttox: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Parachoko:
Una go wail tire
Let him declare asap
Why wasting a lot of time
Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by yarimo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
onez:
na Dem if you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by Flathead8: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Whoever supports or votes a nyamiri flat.head Osu is bound to fail!
onez:

1 Like

Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by Parachoko: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
shuttox:

Let him declare asap
Why wasting a lot of time
We no dey make noise

On the Election day, the results will make you understand who he's supporting.
Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Do not advice tinubu pls he needs to be disgraced and we will do that at polls... I like his followers tears it gives me so much joy and happiness cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by shuttox: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Parachoko:
We no dey make noise

On the Election day, the results will make you understand who he's supporting.
Bro..Dare him to support Tinubu
That's all I am praying for
Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by Parachoko: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
shuttox:

Bro..Dare him to support Tinubu
That's all I am praying for
Keep on praying

On the Election day, Asiwaju will have majority of the votes in Rivers State

Nah the most important thing for me be that
Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by shuttox: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Parachoko:
Keep on praying

On the Election day, Asiwaju will have majority of the votes in Rivers State

Nah the most important thing for me be that
Bro you are now diverting away from your initial statement
Forget about the election day
Let him endorse Tinubu asap
Let me see
Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by Indispensable85(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
onez:

Lol....see tears 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by Nwaetche(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
My brother,

Nyerisi Wike supporting Tinubu is still a rumour to us. Is he going to go round and campaign for Tinubu who is actually not marketable even in his own party?

This is a case of the Emperor dancing naked!

If the governor goes along with his plan of endorsing Tinubu as being rumoured, I am afraid to say that it would be the end of his political career in Rivers as he would loose everything he has worked for.

Would Wikes foot soldiers like Chief Allwell Ihenacho Onyesoh come to Okehi, Eberi-Omuma, Chokocho, Umuoye, etc. to tell our people to vote Tinubu instead of an Obi?

Would PDP Chairman, Desmond Akawor in clear conscience come to Oyigbo to tell his people to vote for Tinubu instead of an Obi?

I am not being tribalistic here but I am being sincere. It is akin to someone going to Iragbegi to ask radical Yoruba muslims to vote for an Obi instead of a Tinubu.

It is always wise to read the political temperature and wind direction before making a strategic political decision.

I rest my case till we hear from the Nyerisi himself!

onez:
Re: Advice To Wike: Support Obi Or Remain Neutral. by Zandena(f): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Who wants to identify with a failure!
Obi is not a presidential candidate in the forthcoming election, he is a joker of all time.
Believe this and have peace!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Disable My Nairaland Account Forever If Tinubu Does Not Win / VIDEO: Afenifere To Tinubu: We Yoruba People Know It Is Not Our Turn / No INEC Official Anywhere Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.