Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. (63200 Views)

The Catfish I Bought For #2500 / The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg / The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by chaseblack(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
I don't know if it's just me, but I find Nigerian culture somehow similar to that of India.

If I come across those plantains, I'll start eating them raw thinking that they're bananas.. grin grin grin

You can actually eat the ripe ones raw, people often do. But you'll notice the difference in taste.
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Rajosh(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2023
2k each or all of them for 2k.
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by chiefolododo(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2023
Taiggarr:

This has nothing to do with being God or not but perusing the entire system of electioneering..

There are a whole lot of LGAs in the country with NO PRESENCE of Labour Party....infact 314 LGAs..out of 774..

How you wan win

names of the local governments?
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Taiggarr: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2023
chiefolododo:
names of the local governments?

I should go seeking out each Local Government so as to prove a point to a young UNINFORMED BIGOTED DINGBAT like you?

Pls go on and follow INEC's handle on twitter..

It's for your own good..
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by chiefolododo(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2023
Taiggarr:

I should go seeking out each Local Government so as to prove a point to a young UNINFORMED BIGOTED DINGBAT like you?

Pls go on and follow INEC's handle on twitter..

It's for your own good..
so you don't know the names of the local governments and you are giving numbers? Stop the hate, don't allow bitterness in your heart, it is not good for your health.
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by nairamaniac: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2023
Napata77:

Maybe she dey fck one of the mods

It's like they banned the batified2023 you quoted.

I hope it's not becos he accused the mods.

Seun I personally feel your mods have been compromised. Better do thorough investigation.

Half of these girls topics that gets to front page do not make single sense.

She doesnt even reply on here on thread.

Seun better look into what your mods are doing with members here.

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by ahnie: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2023
post=120484419:
Happening LIVE from the kitchen of dem [b][/b].

Cc : Ahnie,
Guess how much?! wink
Pray,tell?
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by ahnie: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2023
nairamaniac:

Seun I personally feel your mods have been compromised. Better do thorough investigation.

[b]She doesnt even reply on here on [/b]thread.

Sorry,if you felt bad about my not replying, nairaland is a super toxic den so I mostly chooses to need t reply some senseless comments.

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by BATified2023: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2023
nairamaniac:

She doesnt even reply on here on thread.

dem no ban me I dey here

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Taiggarr: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2023
chiefolododo:
so you don't know the names of the local governments and you are giving numbers? Stop the hate, don't allow bitterness in your heart, it is not good for your health.

You are NONCOGNITIVE!

I will also start to explain BODMAS to you..

iti borlibor!
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by ahnie: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Remnant breakfast on bed

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by chiefolododo(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2023
Taiggarr:

You are NONCOGNITIVE!

I will also start to explain BODMAS to you..

iti borlibor!
what a pity!
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Taiggarr: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2023
chiefolododo:
what a pity!

Iti borlibor..
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by nairamaniac: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2023
ahnie:

Sorry,if you felt bad about my not replying, nairaland is a super toxic den so I mostly chooses to need t reply some senseless comments.
Sorry.

But your excuse not valid enuf.
U posted a topic. For over 3 to 4 pages people were asking you simple questions but u didn't reply.
Especially the question of *was it 2k each or 2k for all the fish*? Is that amongst the senseless comments(questions) you are referring to?

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by ahnie: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2023
nairamaniac:

Sorry.

But your excuse not valid enuf.
U posted a topic. For over 3 to 4 pages people were asking you simple questions but u didn't reply.
Especially the question of *was it 2k each or 2k for all the fish*? Is that amongst the senseless comments(questions) you are referring to?

Oga I do not live online,I m a wife to someone and a mother to my kids,I have a real life offline.

I m a busy person whose hands are tied to many chores n works,you don't expect me be online.

If you were patient to check,you would ve noticed,since my topic hit frontpage I haven't bn online,I just logged on this morning.

Make una dey try dey understand.

P.s....i can see you're in a warring mood,pls I don't have strength to engage you,if there's any question you would want to ask,ask politely then I would reply.

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by nairamaniac: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2023
ahnie:

Oga I do not live online,I m a wife to someone and a mother to my kids,I have a real life offline.

I m a busy person whose hands are tied to many chores n works,you don't expect me be online.

If you were patient to check,you would ve noticed,since my topic hit frontpage I haven't bn online,I just logged on this morning.

Make una dey try dey understand.

P.s....i can see you're in a warring mood,pls I don't have strength to engage you,if there's any question you would want to ask,ask politely then I would reply.

Can't you see that people are hungry in the land?

anywhere to buy food cheaper than we do makes us desperate. grin

ABI you want make the fish finish from where you buy am before you tell us the location?

Abeg, tell us if you bought all for 2k, or you bought each one for 2k each.

What's the weight of the fish, if I may ask?

Thanks. Sorry for our stress. Naaa hunger&suffering cause am.

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by chiefolododo(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2023
Taiggarr:

Iti borlibor..
you must be a bandit or boko Haram or something like that
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by ahnie: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2023
nairamaniac:

Can't you see that people are hungry in the land?

anywhere to buy food cheaper than we do makes us desperate. grin

ABI you want make the fish finish from where you buy am before you tell us the location?

Abeg, tell us if you bought all for 2k, or you bought each one for 2k each.

What's the weight of the fish, if I may ask?

Thanks. Sorry for our stress. Naaa hunger&suffering cause am.
I got one only at the price of 2k.
Them nor dey use scale weight catfish for market.... no body get that time.

But a fish pond is closer to where I reside,and they use scale there to measure the fish then tell you the price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Taiggarr: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2023
chiefolododo:
you must be a bandit or boko Haram or something like that

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Iti borlibor!
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Akporuka(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2023
ahnie:
The tiny catfish I bought this morning to prepare catfish stew.
You are doing well
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Tegabadguy(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2023
ahnie:
is a lie
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by gerizzim: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2023
One of the fish am seeing here is too xpensive for 2k.
I bought one lastweek, far bigger Dan dis size for 1200. na the sellers go even dey struggle to get your attention to patronze dem.

I guess you bought it in a mkt where you have less competitors. few pple selling fish in dt mkt.

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by nairamaniac: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2023
ahnie:

I got one only at the price of 2k.
Them nor dey use scale weight catfish for market.... no body get that time.

But a fish pond is closer to where I reside,and they use scale there to measure the fish then tell you the price
One for 2k?

Wow. Things are pretty expensive.
Each fish doest look more than 1kg.
That's like 20k for that 10fishes you have there.

There are still goats you can see for 25k. Full goat.

You would have added small money to get full goat.

All naa protein.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by DentalHealth: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
ahnie:
Hi dear can we link up? I base in Asaba also

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by ahnie: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
nairamaniac:

One for 2k?

Wow. Things are pretty expensive.
Each fish doest look more than 1kg.
That's like 20k for that 10fishes you have there.

There are still goats you can see for 25k. Full goat.

You would have added small money to get full goat.

All naa protein.

Na catfish hungry me,not goat

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by ahnie: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
DentalHealth:

Hi dear can we link up? I base in Asaba also
Bro,I m married!I do not like yoking myself with anything nairaland

2 Likes

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Well, I'm not a white South African.
Silentgroper:

grin

Is this one for real right now ...

Like wtf!!

Even white south Africans won't make this claim

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by mariahAngel(f): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
What are plantains?

I've never heard of them before.

They're the sweetest, most beautiful food you'd ever eat. 😌

How come you've never heard of plantains, aka dodo? I find that quite odd.

Here's a picture below: 🙂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Well, we don't have them here.

I've never seen them before in any food stores.

Or maybe whenever I see them I think that they're bananas, but I could've heard of people eating them.
mariahAngel:

They're the sweetest, most beautiful food you'd ever eat. 😌

How come you've never heard of plantains, aka dodo? I find that quite odd.

Here's a picture below: 🙂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by mariahAngel(f): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, we don't have them here.

I've never seen them before in any food stores.

Or maybe whenever I see them I think that they're bananas, but I could've heard of people eating them.

When next time you go to the food store, get them, fry them, taste them, and testify! grin grin
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
We don't have them in our food stores.

Nigerian foods and SA foods are way too different..80% of our foods are different.
mariahAngel:

When next time you go to the food store, get them, fry them, taste them, and testify! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Bull Shark Caught In Oyorokotor, Rivers State (Photos) / Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.