Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. (63201 Views)

The Catfish I Bought For #2500 / The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg / The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by mariahAngel(f): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
We don't have them in our food stores.

Nigerian foods and SA foods are way too different..80% of our foods are different.

I believe it'll go perfect with South African yellow rice as a side.

Tell me about some of your popular cuisine; I'd like to check them out. Especially rice based.
I'm a food/recipe explorer. (enthusiast/researcher)
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by nairamaniac: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
ahnie:

Na catfish hungry me,not goat

U get money beee that.

Anyways, what I see here looks less than 1k, it's meant to be at most (1,200 for 1).

If you boil goat meat well well well e go come finally soft pass fish grin
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Silentgroper(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, I'm not a white South African.

Yes, you're not, cause you're fake overall..
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
gfon:
She's married and got kids

Really!!!

I don't know o, meaning she don go(otilo). cheesy grin
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by ahnie: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
nairamaniac:

U get money beee that.

Anyways, what I see here looks less than 1k, it's meant to be at most (1,200 for 1).

If you boil goat meat well well well e go come finally soft pass fish grin
Don't worry,I would cook goat meat peppersoup next week then tag you.
Hope you nor go mind?
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by ahnie: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Really!!!

See how you guys are dissecting my marra cheesy
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Why are you so bitter with the fact that I don't know plantains

Do you know vetkoeks, atchar, or boerewors?
Silentgroper:

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Most of our popular cuisines are not really rice based.
mariahAngel:

I believe it'll go perfect with South African yellow rice as a side.

Tell me about some of your popular cuisine; I'd like to check them out. Especially rice based.
I'm a food/recipe explorer. (enthusiast/researcher)

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by ahnie: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

Hello,why re you attacking the lady?
Has she wronged you before?
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by nairamaniac: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
ahnie:

Don't worry,I would cook goat meat peppersoup next week then tag you.
Hope you nor go mind?

No dearie, I wdnt mind. But try price the goat well well.

Make them no go give you price of cow for price of goat grin
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by gfon(m): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Really!!!

sure lol
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by nairamaniac: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Northernblood8:
200 naira each is good
is it post fingerlings that you would see for 200naira each?

Even melange fish is above 200naira each. How much more this one the op posted.
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by nairamaniac: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
Considering my location, it is a good buy.
The last time(last year) I had catfish pepper soup, I bought 3 for 2000 OR 2500, I can't really remember the exact price. Tho, those ones are bigger than these ones sha.

OP, no vex o, are you from the southeast and single?
Not joking with my question(s) please!

cc ahnie
Becos of fish you want to hook up with the op?

Is this one hunger or konji that is doing you?

Wonderful.
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by ahnie: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
nairamaniac:
Becos of fish you want to hook up with the op?

Is this one hunger or konji that is doing you?

Wonderful.
Pls I love not to be dragged into this ishi's.
Thanks!!
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by kernniejay(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
ahnie:
The tiny catfish I bought this morning to prepare catfish stew.
They are too small now, this is children abuse!
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by mariahAngel(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
Most of our popular cuisines are not really rice based.

Oya, tell me the popular ones.

Also, make sure to try out fried plantains.
It's also popular with the Caribbeans.
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
We have chakalaka, bunny chow, tripe, vetkoeks, atchar, and pap to mention the few.

The question is where will I get those plantains? Because I don't know of any store that sells them.
mariahAngel:

Oya, tell me the popular ones.

Also, make sure to try out fried plantains.
It's also popular with the Caribbeans.

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by mariahAngel(f): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
We have chakalaka, bunny chow, tripe, vetkoeks, atchar, and pap to mention the few.

The question is where will I get those plantains? Because I don't know of any store that sells them.

OK. Thanks.

I'm sure you can get them in your supermarkets. Just ask.
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
I'd have known because they look like bananas, and I'd have heard of people eating them.

But I'd try.
mariahAngel:

OK. Thanks.

I'm sure you can get them in your supermarkets. Just ask.

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by aalangel(f): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
ahnie:
The tiny catfish I bought this morning to prepare catfish stew.

How are these tiny?? Where do you live?
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Silentgroper(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
ahnie:

Hello,why re you attacking the lady?
Has she wronged you before?
lol ...

How did any of my typo translate to an attack ..

🙄🙄🙄🙄

She just gives out vibes of being fake like she's acting south African for only God knows why whilst she/he is a full blooded Nigerian..
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Silentgroper(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
Why are you so bitter with the fact that I don't know plantains

Do you know vetkoeks, atchar, or boerewors?

Cc irongalaxy
Xhosanostra
Jaceblaze

Do you guys know what a plaintain is

Or is is this lady playing us
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
You haven't answered my question, do you know vetkoeks, atchar, and boerewors?
Silentgroper:

Cc irongalaxy
Xhosanostra
Jaceblaze

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
And also keep in mind that we're from different tribes and I also don't know some SA tribes' native foods.
Silentgroper:

Cc irongalaxy
Xhosanostra
Jaceblaze

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nna le Nigerian? Aowa, o seke wa tla wa mphaphela. Ke moAfrika Borwa.
Silentgroper:
lol ...

How did any of my typo translate to an attack ..

🙄🙄🙄🙄

She just gives out vibes of being fake like she's acting south African for only God knows why whilst she/he is a full blooded Nigerian..
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Silentgroper(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
You haven't answered my question, do you know vetkoeks, atchar, and boerewors?

No I don't..

Your point being
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Silentgroper(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
Nna le Nigerian? Aowa, o seke wa tla wa mphaphela. Ke moAfrika Borwa.
mo mope o ki n shey south African.. o deh le tan mi je...

Mo mope o ma n je dodo dada sho gbo .

O le kparo fun emi
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
How come you don't believe me when I say I don't know plantains, yet you don't know the SA food that I just mentioned and I believe you?

Do you expect all Africans to know Nigerian food when you don't know theirs

And what's so special about these plantains that you're forcing me to know them?
Silentgroper:

No I don't..

Your point being

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Silentgroper(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
And also keep in mind that we're from different tribes and I also don't know some SA tribes' native foods.

What tribe are you from??
Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
You don't get it, do you? Using your native language on me isn't going to help with anything because already I know that you're a Nigerian.

No need for you to try and prove yourself.

Stop being bitter, I don't know plantains and I'm not gonna be stressing myself simply because you're bitter with me for not knowing them... And I'm not going to bother with knowing them.
Silentgroper:
mo mope o ki n shey south African.. o deh le tan mi je...

Mo mope o ma n je dodo dada sho gbo .

O le kparo fun emi

1 Like

Re: See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. by Silentgroper(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
How come you don't believe me when I say I don't know plantains, yet you don't know the SA food that I just mentioned and I believe you?

Do you expect all Africans to know Nigerian food when you don't know theirs

And what's so special about these plantains that you're forcing me to know them?

How on earth is plantain exclusively Nigeria's when other folks from other countries eat it .

It turns the dough bread thing isn't just a south African food but Spanish and French ..

The only difference is the name ..

If you say you guys don't call it plantain down south then it makes sense but saying you've never heard of it or eaten it sounds false..

Well it could just be only you as you don't speak for all South Africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Bull Shark Caught In Oyorokotor, Rivers State (Photos) / Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.