Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Obi Had Failed Woefully - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Had Failed Woefully (840 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Had Failed Woefully by oladeebo: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
The situation of the country these days is a test for our incoming President, who afraid to talk and challenge such an odd policy of government does not fit for the President of a nation, it is shame for Atiku the opposition leader to loss such an excellent opportunity to pull down the ruling party candidate, and for Obi who is campaign to be young star candidate succumbed to such unrealistic policy that plunge the nation in total disaster.
Atiku and Obi had proved themselves poor and selfish leaders who were not to be trusted.
Kudo to Tinubu for such a courage

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by ukenke: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Is that your final answer?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by Onyiridike(f): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
oladeebo:
The situation of the country these days is a test for oun incoming President, who afraid to talk and challenge such an odd policy of government does not fit for the President of a nation, it is shame for Atiku the opposition leader to loss such an excellent opportunity to pull down the ruling party candidate, and for Obi who is campaign to be young star candidate succumbed to such unrealistic policy that plunge the nation in total disaster.
Atiku and Obi had proved themselves poor and selfish leaders who were not to be trusted.
Odd policy simply because it will limit vote buying by the drug Lord.
Go and read CBN reasons for the policy without bias mind.
The only wrong thing is that the ATM and bank still pay with the old notes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by oladeebo: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Onyiridike:

...are you in Nigeria? many had been starved by the policy, many were stranded at motor park for day, simply because the drivers refused old notes.etc,etc
Who is the best to challenge such a policy if not opposition parties?

1 Like

Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by Onyiridike(f): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
oladeebo:
...are you in Nigeria? many had been starved by the policy, many were stranded at motor park for day, simply because the drivers refused old notes.etc,etc
Who is the best to challenge such a policy if not opposition parties?
I told you where they got it wrong. The policy is not bad but it was poorly executed.

1 Like

Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by oladeebo: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
ukenke:
Is that your final answer?
...not only the final answer but the decision that would be taken by Nigerian electorates coming February.

1 Like

Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by oladeebo: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Onyiridike:

I told you where they got it wrong. The policy is not bad but it was poorly executed.
..but who is to challenge government bad policy?

1 Like

Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by Get2go: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
I blame NL for giving you the platform to exhibit ur iberiberism 😂
Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by Trollronaldo: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
oladeebo:
The situation of the country these days is a test for our incoming President, who afraid to talk and challenge such an odd policy of government does not fit for the President of a nation, it is shame for Atiku the opposition leader to loss such an excellent opportunity to pull down the ruling party candidate, and for Obi who is campaign to be young star candidate succumbed to such unrealistic policy that plunge the nation in total disaster.
Kudo to Tinubu for such a courage
do you want to make use of a lifeline or is this your final answer?

You can phone a friend

1 Like

Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by BATified2023: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Onyiridike:

I guess these stranded people also want to buy votes

Shebi na tinubu u dey see for queue abi?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
vcc
Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by Opintiwa: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
BATified2023:
I guess these stranded people also want to buy votes

Shebi na tinubu u dey see for queue abi?

Did you tell your mother to Hard the Hoiil and Honions to the gbegiri when cooking?
Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by BATified2023: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:

Did you tell your mother to Hard the Hoiil and Honions to the gbegiri when cooking?
hard?

I guess u are still staying with your mom, no wonder u talk crap

After u chop mama thank u finish n your belle full well well n you think your worries are over since u don’t sort bill then u come online n misbehave
Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by Opintiwa: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
BATified2023:
hard?

I guess u are still staying with your mom, no wonder u talk crap

After u chop mama thank u finish n your belle full well well n you think your worries are over since u don’t sort bill then u come online n misbehave

I will report your boss that you are bullying me online and you will be sacked for Hoccupational hazard .

So I am the Howner of the hinsult?

I will report to hoba of Yoruba kingdom
Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by BATified2023: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:

I will report your boss that you are bullying me online and you will be sacked for Hoccupational hazard .

So I am the Howner of the hinsult?

I will report to hoba of Yoruba kingdom
my boss?

Oya now, make I even see my boss self

Make I know who him be
Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by Opintiwa: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
BATified2023:
my boss?

Oya now, make I even see my boss self

Make I know who him be

Hoya na we shall see .

Before the elesian is hover
Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by YungMillionaire: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubu cemented my support when he stood up for Nigerians this week. You see that Obi and Atiku, they are disasters waiting to happen.

Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by limeta(f): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2023
oladeebo:
..but who is to challenge government bad policy?

Which party is Tinubu a party chief .
Ruling party or the opposition party
Tinubu is part and parcel of failed APC policies .
Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by oladeebo: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
limeta:

Which party is Tinubu a party chief .
Ruling party or the opposition party
Tinubu is part and parcel of failed APC policies .
.....yah, but have the courage of challenging the policy of his own government is not the act of bravery?
Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by limeta(f): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
oladeebo:
.....yah, but have the courage of challenging the policy of his own government is not the act of bravery?

Who know man na em dey kill man
Too late for Tinubu to challenge his own government
Apc to the rescue from Apc .
The joke is on you .
Re: Obi Had Failed Woefully by PraizHim: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
An urchinated post can be decoded even miles away.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Don’t Allow This Country To Be Set On Fire – Obasanjo Writes Buhari / From Twitter: Matters Arising On Festus Keyamo's Alleged Stash Of Funds / To All Obidients Who Still Believe Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.