Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,893 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (46263 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Whiteangel1234: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Having my breakfast together with the #OBIdient family in Toronto, Canada.

#PeterObi ��

#POinToronto �

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid02sb3VjfVvEBu9XvtEgaLTRjNTNW8ehyn2iZCt3Nn3eRT6N6LWA25JecNLfHFRJQA7l/

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by bazoodo: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

#PeterObi ��

#POinToronto �
Baba did more than this before 2015

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by flejnr2(f): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
My question is from Germany to Canada what is the voting strength of those in diaspora instead of doing townhall meetings here at home, just to tell you an average Nigerian president likes traveling, imagine the tour he would tour the world with taxpayers money if elected this one he is flying round the world in campaign

144 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol. @OP, thanks for sharing. Non of us have ever had breakfast before. Now that messiah Obi has shown us how to have breakfast let's all demand he be sworn in as President asap.

While at it, don't forget to capture when Obi goes to the toilet and wipes his messiah butt. I am sure that will qualify him to run to be UK Prime Minster even. Nonsense.

218 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Although I only see the mean looking 'Baldy' dude in white eating.......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216377.gif[/img]

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
That's cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Kermit looks 'high'. You sold him Mkpurumiri ba?

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

#PeterObi ��

#POinToronto �

Observe the room is not even half filled. Why? Because Obidients in diaspora cannot miss work. They are more than 70% of Peter Obi follower and support group.

How will they vote for Obi? Nigeria does not use absentee voting, or mail-in voting. So how will the diaspora obidients convert this support to votes?

Obi is a looser. His aim is to help Atiku win the election.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Whiteangel1234: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Observe the room is not even half filled. Why? Because Obidients in diaspora cannot miss work. They are more than 70% of Peter Obi follower and support group.

How will they vote for Obi? Nigeria does not use absentee voting, or mail-in voting. So how will the diaspora obidients convert this support to votes?

To the Agbado crew it's all about winning election , to Peter Obi it's all about a better Nigeria that carry everybody alone

226 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
NwaNimo1:

See kermit dey dance ikorodu dance.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

To the Agbado crew it's all about winning election , to Peter Obi it's all about a better Nigeria that carry everybody alone

Obi gringori contributed to the failure that produced ugm in biafraland.

How can a governor that discriminated against osu unite nigeria? What a dream!

Get sense.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Sergio101(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. @OP, thanks for sharing. Non of us have ever had breakfast before. Now that messiah Obi has shown us how to have breakfast let's all demand he be sworn in as President asap.

While at it, don't forget to capture when Obi goes to the toilet and wipes his messiah butt. I am sure that will qualify him to run to be UK Prime Minster even. Nonsense.

Lol grin grin

Thou I'm Obidient.....but this tweet of Obi is childish grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by MasterJayJay: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Obi gringori contributed to the failure that produced ugm in biafraland.

How can a governor that discriminated against osu unite nigeria? What a dream!

Get sense.

Coming from APC bats that gave Bokoharam + ISWAP terrorists amnesty.

We are testifying already the bad governance of APC powered by Tinubu collabo with Buhari.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Coming from APC bats that gave Bokoharam + ISWAP terrorists amnesty.

We are testifying already the bad governance of APC powered by Tinubu collabo with Buhari.

Bokoharam erupted under PDP. Obi and ibos were the pillars of support in GEJ administration, and failed to correct this problem early on.

The failure of Obi has also produced a similar terrorism in iboland.

It seems where Obi is problem erupts.

We dont want his problems to spread any further.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by DOTian: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thread started by agbadorian reprobates for their fellow Tinupoo urchins

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by MasterJayJay: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Bokoharam erupted under PDP. Obi and ibos were the pillars of support in GEJ administration, and failed to correct this problem early on.

The failure of Obi has also produced a similar terrorism in iboland.

It seems where Obi is problem erupts.

We dont want his problems to spread any further.

Peter Obi should be blamed for brainless APC supporters who sold their brains to buy Agbado.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUkAi6vKmco

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
My question is from Germany to Canada what is the voting strength of those in diaspora instead of doing townhall meetings here at home, just to tell you an average Nigerian president likes traveling, imagine the tour he would tour the would with taxpayers money if elected this one he is flying round the world in campaign

The ones he been doing nko? All the interviews and co..... there's more time for all of that hope you will attend one once it hits your town...

Those in the diaspora may not vote themselves, but they have families back home that will vote...

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Lolz go to Obi IG and see the rest of the pic.....full house I'm sure the rest will soon be posted here

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
RuddyFusion:

Lolz go to Obi IG and see the rest of the pic.....full house I'm sure the rest will soon be posted here

I will wait to see here. Post them from his IG since you have seen it.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
My question is from Germany to Canada what is the voting strength of those in diaspora instead of doing townhall meetings here at home, just to tell you an average Nigerian president likes traveling, imagine the tour he would tour the would with taxpayers money if elected this one he is flying round the world in campaign
Those people control opinion of rural voters more than you think ...they the rural voters look up to them it's because they didn't have interest in elections that's y politicians easily buy those voters

But now their helpers have interest and clearly having preference you would see the impact

Wait till December first

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
This guy is everywhere..I sight agbadorians wailing above ..let be sincere and honest with this country Nigeria ,don't vote whom u won't employ to manage your personal business ...my dad at 61 was still in charge of his business but now in his late 70s, he has retired from his business because he wouldn't want to destroy his own legacy the old politicians have paid their dues..we don't have to employ a grandpa to manage our national life...let us vote in young energetic minds to help reposition our national life to that of our dreams...vote

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by opalu: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
My President

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by JohnieWalker12(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Forward Ever. God bless our incoming president H E Peter obi

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Goodmanamen: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Youth rise up and be obidient, don't allow old men with dead brains rule us again ,the have nothing to offer

Buhari ruled us with old brain and looting and corruption, hunger ,unemployment becomes very high.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by mildteddy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Lol. This is shallow.

These are the people you need to uplift the Nigerian economy. They need to be carried along in the process. If that involves having a townhall with them every month, then so be it. How much would it cost in one year to travel and have townhall meetings with them? Then compare it to the amount of money that the remit annually to Nigeria $20 billion. Malaysia makes 50 billion USD from diaspora remittances annually. That's more than 2x what Nigeria makes from oil annually. If it takes 1 million dollars of travelling to convince them to send more and to invest more in Nigeria. I think that's a solid bargain!

Nigerians in diaspora do not only remit money, they also influence the people they send the money to. This is a bold and strategic move. In this new Nigeria that we are building, everybody must be involved. The people in diaspora are important for our FX, they need to be carried along too.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Johncuppa(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Where are them?
Chai, APC delegates do us strong thing.

Good luck to all aspirants

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
More like Zombidient family.

This IPOB Biafuro project ain't going nowhere.
All these NL and other social media attempts at masquerading this Peter Obi- tuary ipob project as a Nigerian project is a complete joke.
Clowns

194 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by etrange: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hmm... I didn't hear about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern / Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.