Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State (7461 Views)

Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State by piyoo91: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2023
obembet:

You know obi will no even see second position.... Tinubu is the reason why your region remain backward.

Most of your brother are now begging to get state of Origin in west grin
i have followed your topic on sport and i do have respect for you, but as it stands now, i see who you are truly are. Spit
Re: Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State by Foolishbuhari: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2023
obembet:

You know obi will no even see second position.... Tinubu is the reason why your region remain backward.

Most of your brother are now begging to get state of Origin in west grin
Tifnubu is coming 3rd in this election but these agbadoans can't seem to see. Well February is upon us
Re: Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State by asanausana91: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2023
2tpick:
PO visits churches to worship while AA and BAT meet religious leaders to campaign. I don't think I have heard that PO met with christian religious leaders
very well, he met with CAN leaders in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State by obembet(f): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2023
piyoo91:
i have followed your topic on sport and i do have respect for you, but as it stands now, i see who you are truly are. Spit

Really?
Re: Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State by IvarDboneless: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2023
Asgard13:
Way to go…

Infact he must be campaigning in mosques and Islamic settings ..

That’s what Obi has turn Nigeria politics to.. and a very dangerous precedent at that..

But his supporters are yet to wake to this imminent doom..

Na still the go shout foul pass .. when matter turn Mather..

Power to the people
PDP!!

Atiku no get Opposition
ri e nsi
Re: Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State by Gozac: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2023
sotall:
cool

The question remains " where is Amuda Yekini a.k.a Emilokan votes gonna come from in this election?"

Atiku and Kwankwanso shares the North

Peter Obi takes South south, Middle belt and Northern Christian votes and Sothwest Christian votes.

Emilokan only has Yoruba moslems to rely on.
Obi is not getting SW Christian votes, stop deceiving yourself, Yorubas are voting Tinubu enmasse, there is no religious dichotomy in SW. Know this and know peace
Re: Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State by Asgard13: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2023
IvarDboneless:

ri e nsi

God bless you..

Next!!
Re: Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State by truthfinder319: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2023
Stale. Get a job. Your life seems miserable

sotall:
cool

The question remains " where is Amuda Yekini a.k.a Emilokan votes gonna come from in this election?"

Peter Obi takes South south, Middle belt and Northern Christian votes and Sothwest Christian votes.

Re: Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State by 2tpick: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2023
asanausana91:
very well, he met with CAN leaders in Kaduna.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State by SpatialKing(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Chetas81:
what is the value of the religious in Nigeria if not poverty
Religion is not the course of poverty...

Greedy politicians like Tinubu and Atiku are the problem with this country
Re: Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State by Chetas81(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
SpatialKing:

Religion is not the course of poverty...

Greedy politicians like Tinubu and Atiku are the problem with this country
the followers is unknown
Re: Atiku Meets With Muslim Religious Leaders In Kebbi State by Diligent1(f): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
sotall:
cool

Is it only Yoruba Muslim that voted for him during primary election?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View / The Real Intentions Of The Abuja Declaration 1989. / Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.