Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Gory Pix: Jealous Man Attacks Divorcee With Acid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gory Pix: Jealous Man Attacks Divorcee With Acid (1845 Views)

Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gory Pix: Jealous Man Attacks Divorcee With Acid by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 08, 2011
38year-old Ms. Paulina Oghenemere, an indigene of Kokori in Ethiope –East Local Government Area of Delta State, fasted and prayed on August 27, 2010, to cast away the demon tormenting her life. Yet, it was the devil in her green-eyed lover, a father of four, simply identified as Mr. Difference, that knocked on her door at 5 a.m. the next day, and since that ill-fated Thursday when he poured a substance, believed to be concentrated hydrochloric acid, on her face, Paulina’s life has never remained the same.
Read her sad story after the cut, and please be warned, there’s a gory photo of her when you continue…
From what Sunday Vanguard saw of Paulina, the beautiful woman who men found irresistible was a shadow of her former self after she was discharged from University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH, Benin City, two months ago. She spent a year in the acid victims’ ward. When Sunday Vanguard visited her home, she fumbled about her sitting room, unable to see, but eager to welcome the team. What came to mind was man’s inhumanity to man.
Today, Paulina, a divorcee and mother of two, needs a lifeline of N10 million to restore her dignity.
‘How I met my ex-lover’
Heart-broken Paulina tells her story, “I divorced my husband with whom I had two kids after irreconcilable differences and incompatibility and relocated to Ujevwu in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State. There, I began selling meat at the Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Company, WRPC, area, a business which sustained and provided for my needs as the kids are with their father.
“One day, I was conveyed by a motorcycle rider, who identified himself as Mr. Difference Ogba, and told me he was resident in Egini, a neighbouring community to Ujevwu. He said he was unmarried. He picked interest in me and I told him I was a divorcee. He said he did not mind.
“After about six months, my church members alerted me that Ogba was married with wife and four kids. I trailed him and got the truth and I told him to leave me alone, but he refused. His wife got wind of our relationship and started coming to abuse me at home. I insisted Ogba leave me alone, but he refused. He went to disturb my pastor. The pastor asked him to leave me alone, but he would not listen. They beat me up and took my money (N30,000). I reported to the leadership of Egini community. They reprimanded him but he would not change his mind.”

Escape to EkrokpeThe victim explained that because of Ogba’s continued threats that if she didn’t marry him, he won’t leave her alone, she packed out to Ekrokpe Community in Ughelli-South Council area.” After about three months, he found out where I moved to and he came again, I chased him away but he continued disturbing me until my landlady got tired and threatened to give me a quit notice,”Paulina said. She continued,” “I continued to chase him away any moment he came around and my landlady later joined me in chasing him away, till he stopped.”
Fainted for 2 days, woke up in the hospital
“On August 27, 2010, I didn’t go to the market. I fasted and went for our Wednesday prayers in my church (Church of God Mission). I prayed to God to chase away Ogba completely from my life.

I went to sleep early that evening as I had my plans for the next day. I wanted to go to the market and sell and, on return, cook and eat my choice soup (banga). But very early in the morning, August 28 , at 5a.m, I heard a sharp knock on my door and the voice of a woman I knew. I was shocked because she resides in Egini. I was wondering how she came to Ekrokpe that early.
Immediately I opened the door, I was poured something (acid) on my head and face I shouted for help and fainted. I woke up two days later at UBTH to discover that Ogba was the one who knocked on the door and poured me acid.” Ogba fled after the incident.
Without stating it, it was obvious that Paulina had gone through agonizing pains. She told Sunday Vanguard, “I have gone through excruciating pains as I had to undergo three different surgeries. Flesh was cut off from my lap to patch my head and lip. My skull was operated because of the level of burnt when the incident occurred. I weaved my head a night before but the acid that soaked on my head burnt it. I saw death, but God did not allow me to die. I cursed the day I met Ogba, I will never forgive him. I regret meeting him and I am still baffled that he did this to me. He neither drinks nor smokes, I am not aware that he had or has mental problem; so, it is like a bad dream. How I wish it is a dream. I can’t see, my eyes are almost blind, I need help, I want to see again, please, I need help.”

Re: Gory Pix: Jealous Man Attacks Divorcee With Acid by itiswell1(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2011
Wickedness.
Re: Gory Pix: Jealous Man Attacks Divorcee With Acid by chiozor: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2011
wht is this//
Re: Gory Pix: Jealous Man Attacks Divorcee With Acid by okooloyun1(m): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2011
Ogba wil surely die a miserable death,wicked soul.na by force dem dey take marry babe.
Re: Gory Pix: Jealous Man Attacks Divorcee With Acid by BootyOnMe: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
Obviously the 'fasting' and 'praying' did not work. cheesy

Welcome to 'BEASTS OF THE SOUTH'! grin

Divorce by h-acid. Deji of Akure don reach 'SOUTH-SOUTH'! wink

I am not aware that he had or has mental problem; so, it is like a bad dream.

Now you know. cheesy
Re: Gory Pix: Jealous Man Attacks Divorcee With Acid by sylve11: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2011
my God! what is happening to humanity? cry cry cry cry cry cool

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? / How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew / VIDEO: Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Roasted Chicken!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.