Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) (9292 Views)

Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN / AIT Apologizes For “Embarrassing” Documentary On Bola Tinubu (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
This was what I found; The symbol in his cap is an occult symbol of serpent which represnts infinty. It is a Leviathan satanic cross which shows ...

This is an occultic sign. Members are brutal. They love money and they can kill for power.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hmm
Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
The more reason why we should not vote for a dead snake

16 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by aylive02(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
An irredeemable drug baron for the lowlife Urchins

5 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Gbadespet(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jobless set of ignoramus

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by yarimo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kingsmeal:
This was what I found; The symbol in his cap is an occult symbol of serpent which represnts infinty. It is a Leviathan satanic cross which shows ...

This is an occultic sign. Members are brutal. They love money and they can kill for power.
If you know you know

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by YeeboMuslim: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
osu
That's a broken shackle

5 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
The sign has been existing before Tinubu

He stole it as usual grin

6 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by clevetom99: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
This is serious oh, yet people still want to vote for him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Asgard13: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
The sign has been existing before Tinubu

He stole it as usual grin

The Yoruba god na thief?

He’s a god oh .. some people worship him live…

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
May God save us in this country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by OKOATA(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
I ain't no Tinubu supporter but that logo is an Infinity logo and it doesn't belong to any occultic stuff. The infinity on Tinubus cap means probably wealth infinity or something.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Asgard13:

The Yoruba god na thief?

Yoruba god abi na Yoruba demon wey dey steal person pishure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by MrColdsweat: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Asgard13:

The Yoruba god na thief?

As thor is the god of thunder, tinubu is the god of stealing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
See as Nyamiri people dey add meaning to ordinary Cap design...

This was how Late Chief Awolowo has a unique sign on his cap and Tinubu who felt he can emulate that lifestyle ...created his own style of cap....and he maintained a particular logo in his cap....

Though I can vouch for Tinubu but ...i believe he copied this from late chief Awolowo and some late political bigwog in Yoruba Land....

And when you see some of these Yoruba youths in politics...they also came up with their own unique logo in their cap whenever they put on Native wears...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
OKOATA:
I ain't no Tinubu supporter but that logo is an Infinity logo and it doesn't belong to any occultic stuff. The infinity on Tinubus cap means probably wealth infinity or something.
Those wey dey hold hammer dey strike am, e go produce thunder grin

Some people work endlessly to take care of other people

Wetin Tinubu symbol dey do for us

Who the symbol help

Wealth Where is the wealth If Tinubu's symbol has provided help to Lagosians alone, believe me, na people not cronies go carry him matter for head

He will not even need to campaign

If na lie, ask Fashola, I doubt he campaigned in second term!

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Asgard13: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
MrColdsweat:

As thor is the god of thunder, tinubu is the god of stealing.

Hehehehehehe… olboy..

Nairaland fa.. grin
Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Asgard13: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Yoruba god abi na Yoruba demon wey dey steal person pishure

Steal logo join.. grin

Mehn Tinubu sef.. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Gbogbowa: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
blabulu2000:
See as Nyamiri people dey add meaning to ordinary Cap design...

This was how Late Chief Awolowo has a unique sign on his cap and Tinubu who felt he can emulate that lifestyle ...created his own style of cap....and he maintained a particular logo in his cap....

Though I can vouch for Tinubu but ...i believe he copied this from late chief Awolowo and some late political bigwog in Yoruba Land....

And when you see some of these Yoruba youths in politics...they also came up with their own unique logo in their cap whenever they put on Native wears...
it's a lie he didn't copy from Awolowo,that symbol is chain,only pa Adebanjo and Osinbajo wear cap like Awo and in character they are different from Tinubu, Don't vote Tinubu so that you will not vote for chain front and back

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Enceladus(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
It's actually the Alaafin sigil that has been used for over 800 years by his family. Baba blu appropriated it.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:49am On Jan 30, 2023
OKOATA:

Then in real life what is infinite ?
Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by KingsCity: 3:51am On Jan 30, 2023
I thought it’s an occult symbol
Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by kimond101: 5:18am On Jan 30, 2023
THE MEANING OF SYMBOL ON TINUBU CAP

“Philosophically, it is my belief and faith in education, freedom fighting. On my cap is a broken shackle. It is freedom. The shackle is broken and you cannot put us in bondage anymore. You have broken the shackle of poverty, ignorance, disease.
You develop the capacity to improve the quality of the lives of the people. It has been my philosophy and it will remain my philosophy".

BOLA TINUBU

4 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by officialfestus(m): 5:39am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by mejai(m): 6:14am On Jan 30, 2023
Na juju man.
Tinubu= infinity logo

Orji Uzor = likes white clothes

Rochas Okorocha = always having a robe on his neck.

A lot of them are carried.
Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by LogicMessiah: 6:33am On Jan 30, 2023
kimond101:
THE MEANING OF SYMBOL ON TINUBU CAP

“Philosophically, it is my belief and faith in education, freedom fighting. On my cap is a broken shackle. It is freedom. The shackle is broken and you cannot put us in bondage anymore. You have broken the shackle of poverty, ignorance, disease.
You develop the capacity to improve the quality of the lives of the people. It has been my philosophy and it will remain my philosophy".

BOLA TINUBU

"You don't put words of desperate politicians at heart, especially when they lack integrity and don't believe in dignity" ...Words of wisdom!
Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2023
LogicMessiah:

"You don't put words of desperate politicians at heart, especially when they lack integrity and don't believe in dignity" ...Words of wisdom!

This epistle is because he decided not to buy into the stupidity of the OP

Logic messiah indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Lol....even the jagaban title is occult

And asiwaju title too.

You guy should know heart attack is really ooo
Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2023
Ohhh, what level of joblessness is this.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2023
Incoherent jargons at its peak.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by LogicMessiah: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

This epistle is because he decided not to buy into the stupidity of the OP

Logic messiah indeed undecided

You urchins are so easy to identify when you speak. Why is it always so? Can't you guyz disappoint for once? 🤦
Re: The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) by 2O17: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2023
Looks like the symbol for DevOps

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Average Nigerian Fraudulent? / Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members / How Oronsaye Spent Fg’s N190m In Secret Account – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.