Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

WAEC/NECO/GCE/JAMB: Join My PREP Group If Your Exams Are Coming Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WAEC/NECO/GCE/JAMB: Join My PREP Group If Your Exams Are Coming Up (157 Views)

When Is Your Birthday Coming Up In 2021? / Common Entrance Exams, Jsce, Waec, Neco, Gce, Igcse, Exams Prep In Nigeria / Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAEC/NECO/GCE/JAMB: Join My PREP Group If Your Exams Are Coming Up by princely4ever: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
If you have exams coming up, my PREP group should help launch you in preparation for success. Whether you're having a 1st sitting exam, 2nd etc.

The group will cover a current syllabus based on the exam you're writing. E.g. WAEC 2023 syllabus for those writing WAEC.

Quick tip:
If you're intending to writing GCE , it's very different from WAEC written in schools. GCE is written privately by private individuals.

So each and every person interested in becoming a part of the PREP will be fixed in respective groups like WAEC/NECO PREP, GCE PREP, JAMB PREP so on. You can also fill in on more than one group.

I promise the group will be active and effective everyday or else you can ask for a refund. I'd even personally return your money at will.

CAVEAT: The group is meant for the serious and diligent. We DO NOT paste or give out expos. We ARE NOT such people. Hence we rob no one of their precious time and money. Joining the group means you'd accept paying just a fee of N1,500 in becoming a member and active user in the group. My prayer is in the end that that money was truly, totally worth paying.

Here's a highlight of all that's going to be happening in the group when you're added:

A. Feel free to ask questions on subject areas that seem puzzling e.g Motion in Physics or Genetics and Variations in Biology — After all you paid or you can confront to ask the admin privately — Again, you paid. You'll get a response as soon as your message is received.

B. Necessary classes hold weekly (weekdays and weekends) to cover examination syllabus especially for those whose exams are approaching.

C. There will be assignments, classworks and/or groupworks.

D. I always send snippets of daily motivational & uplifting quotes, stories etc to stir up, incite and invoke persistence in the pursuit for academic and career success.

E. The list is exhaustive.

I am also holding classes in real time beginning on the 1st of February

For more info and to join:

Call: (0) 90 3 .14. 5. 2 7.5 8.
Whatsapp: (0) 7.0 5 3.3 1 8.8 0 2

Please, feel free and help to recommend to anyone.
Re: WAEC/NECO/GCE/JAMB: Join My PREP Group If Your Exams Are Coming Up by princely4ever: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
If you fail to plan you've planned to fail. Attending an effective prep class should help you feel strongly optimistic for your upcoming exams and point you in the right direction. Avoid people or entities claiming to help you but are misleading, usually false and architects of misfortune. They will tell you not to study or forget about studying hard.

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Dead Solar Battery / DOTING DAD: 9 Easy Ways To Become One / Special Ways For Special Days Come Once A Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.