Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' (45379 Views)

Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him / Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) / Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by celebrityhabit: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Emeka Ike, the assumed wife beater, over the weekend, took to the social media to plead with estranged wife to come back home.

Recalling the ugly ordeal his wife, mother of his four kids, Suzanne, accused him of, about two weeks ago which initiated her filing for divorce in a Lagos court, the dark-skinned playboy actor revealed they were all erroneous.

In his words, Emeka said; “I learnt about my wife’s complaint on the media, when someone called my attention to it. About her filling for divorce, well, no letter has been tendered to me by any court whatsoever, so I assume it’s just a vague rumour. I’m happily married with four lovely children. I call my marriage my institution and I don’t joke with it. My children are my assets, I don’t mess with them or their mother for any reason because they have to be rightly protected.”

“I love and adore my wife so much and the last thing I would think of is raise my hands on her,” Ike continued. “It is normal for families to have one dispute or incongruity every now and then. If my wife wants to leave me, she should have just said it is on the grounds of irreconcilable differences and not that I am a wife beater. It would mean that she is trying to get unnecessary sympathy and I don’t think she would say such.”

“If she says I am a wife beater, the children would have at least for once, witnessed it. I have a 14-year-old boy who is grown physically and mentally, you can ask him if I have ever beaten his mother or rather, they should go to my former residence in Lagos to ask my neighbors if they ever heard that I beat my wife. Never in my life have I raised my hand to hit my wife,” he added.

The iconic actor went further to say that when his wife starts nagging like women normally do, he would either spend time with the kids more, or pick up his car keys and leave the house until the atmosphere is serene enough ”because women could nag so much that you will be left with no option but to hit them, but I swear on everything I’ve got, I have never and will never assault my wife in any manner,” he emphasized.

“When I showed my children what was on the internet, they were sad and said that it was a lie because I don’t beat their mother. I am a father of four children and I must protect them first before I even protect myself. That is why I would never say any bad thing about their mother. God would judge us all in life so I am very careful the things I do or say, especially with my family.”

Emeka, in a disturbed and fickle tone said, as though he would shed a tear, “Anyone who sees my wife should tell her to please come back to us. I miss her so much and the kids too.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/20/i-love-and-miss-you-please-come-back-home-emeka-ike-begs-wife/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
A wise woman builds her home...

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by kreamidiva(f): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ah ah! He was denying it before na. Chai. God should heal their marriage o.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by MemphisDepay(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
These two cuties above me are sharp.. I'd like to date both of them. Hit like for the first lady, and share for the second lady(my concubine)

45 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by olola4(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ehya...pls wife ya husband want ya back I think he now realise how hard is it to leave without u...biko biko come back to ya husband house.

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mtcewwwwww!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Ola17: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Madam please Emeka misses you so much. Go back home undecided

12 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by EMMYB0Y(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
where

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
G

G for Goat

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by yahmohy27: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Well ,only God CAN judge between couples coz not everything they ll tender for u to get the real scenario .may God put the marriage together again for good .

11 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Demmocrats(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmm a mother of 4, I think for her to say all those things about ik she must have seen hell.I pray she comes back but I don't ik changing for good.
That's what happen when a man lacks the fear of God, I wish the family well and God should come and intervene and reunite the two.
www.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Akshow: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Om
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
olola4:
g

g for gorilla!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by UnknownT: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
I guess he misses the beatings he gives her

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
EMMYB0Y:
d

d for dullapo
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Quinn581(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
hmm
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by sanandreas(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lord rearrange everything. Let them be happy again. Restore unto them a joyful family

18 Likes

UnknownT:
G

G for Garri

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
And why is he making it public hun!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Zico5(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Show me a wife beater and I will tell u the most foolish man on earth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by ayusco85(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Love conquereth all. Marriage Is for better for worse, till death

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Bonapart(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Who cares
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by LhoLar01: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Emeka Ike Mr Liar

9 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by pretydiva(f): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Their lives, their business..not mine..only God knows d truth in all

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
You don't appreciate wat you have until you loose it, he has tested d tall,short,light,dark,fat,slim girls abi? If I'm d wife I will go bck oooo, but will gv my conditions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Opinedecandid(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good man.

Gentleman.

With a good heart.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Seems your 'Origin' drink don finish for your Fridge shocked

When you were busy beating n inflicting the Monster in you on her, you didn't talk about love. tongue

Yeye man!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by owie05(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
OK Sir, i hear u wella. but stop beating her cos she is nt ur ........

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by raficki87(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na Conn.j.i cuz am,no steady ok.po na en cuz am the guy mellow beg!!! tongue
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by peoritio: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
" Anyone who sees my wife should pls tell her to come back to us" So the wife run true, true...... The beating too much be dat oooooooo. I go help you tell am if I see am, you hear!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Lilprincey(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
They should settle their dispute internally. Mr emeka ike don't beat ur wife aqain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song / Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.