Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User (859 Views)

Fuel And New Naira Notes Scarcity: Fifth Columnists Working In Cahoots With Pdp / Fuel And New Naira Notes Scarcity: Fifth Columnists Working In Cahoots With Pdp / We’re Not In Cahoots With Saraki, EFCC Replies Buhari’s Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by socialmediaman: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
A twitter user shared an allegation insinuating that politicians and banks are the ones making the new naira notes scarce

His words:

On Thursday, N300m was delivered cash (new notes) by Zenith Bank to the house of an APC campaign director for the central senatorial district in my state Cross River.

Yesterday, N400m and N300m was to be delivered to the southern and Northern senatorial districts respectively

I’m giving you this information so that you know the politicians are in cahoots with the banks

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1619669367087849472?s=46&t=S_Q-MdM3nL9V5nKd2VGEYw

1 Like

Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
They are playing games.
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by yarimo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hahahaha but I thought you guys said TINUBU is finish he can't get new Naira notes to distribute. so why blaming politicians again
socialmediaman:
A twitter user shared an allegation insinuating that politicians and banks are the ones making the new naira notes scarce

His words:

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1619669367087849472?s=46&t=S_Q-MdM3nL9V5nKd2VGEYw

Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by socialmediaman: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Politicians are threatening fire and brimstone but behind the scenes they’re mopping up the new notes in collusion with the system, and causing hardship on the people

This election has exposed that millions of Nigerians complaining about the system are merely hypocrites and corrupt people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by BlueDuck: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
socialmediaman:
Politicians are threatening fire and brimstone but behind the scenes they’re mopping up the new notes in collusion with the system, and causing hardship on the people

This election has exposed that millions of Nigerians complaining about the system are merely hypocrites and corrupt people

It has always been obvious
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by Ikea81: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
CBN needs to go after these banks..investigate the disbursements and fine all banks that are frustrating the progressive effort of the FG 1billion dollars, and prosecute all the bank managers after withdrawing their banking licenses. They are all criminals

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by tamdun: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2023
So the apc campaign director doesn't have a name?
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by Victorclean1: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2023
Too bad. The claimed to be fighting for the poor whereas they are all in for their greediness.
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by JOemmy(m): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2023
We already know this they are obviously preparing to buy votes as usual.
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by Missgeraldine(f): 1:25am On Jan 30, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha but I thought you guys said TINUBU is finish he can't get new Naira notes to distribute. so why blaming politicians again

You never make sense undecided

1 Like

Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by yarimo(m): 1:26am On Jan 30, 2023
Missgeraldine:

You never make sense undecided
sense abi ? Hehehehe
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by SmartPolician: 4:27am On Jan 30, 2023
With the mindset of people of this country, I doubt that anything can work in this country.

Even if a CBN staff is asked to go and supervise the distribution of the new naira notes, the person can be compromised.

When it comes to implementing stringent laws, women are a million times better than men.
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by VaselineCrew: 4:34am On Jan 30, 2023
yarimo:

Of course we all know that Tinubu can get new naira notes na

Isn't it Bullion Van that brings his owns stolen money?

JagaBAN!
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by hisgrace090: 6:19am On Jan 30, 2023
Over population of currupt people have really dealth with this country.
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by wallarwallar(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
But it is poor masses that always suffer dere useless policy. Emefele is aware but I wonder what they are doing to stop dis abnormality or is it just to be issuing useless deadline
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by Ransomtheking(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Same with first bank and zenith bank branches in ikom.
But thank God EFCC don carry their managers👌
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by Assassink: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
Yes,but it won't be enough for him to distribute.
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by seunmsg(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Instead of blaming politicians, blame Emefiele and those supporting him like Atiku and Peter Obi. They are the problem.

2 Likes

Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by Houstency(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:
Instead of blaming politicians, blame Emefiele and those supporting him like Atiku and Peter Obi. They are the problem.

I would rather blame your demonic and evil party APC, and it's presidential candidate Tinubu, who has always jumped at every opportunity to remind us that he made Buhari President. Hence, he his as guilty as Buhari, and I don't trust his judgements considering Buhari's Draconian policies he has meted on Nigerians for 8yrs, e.g Border closure, ASUU strikes etc
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by jude79(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
3 DEMAGOGUES THAT DETAILED AND DESTROYED NIGERIA

once upon a time, their was heavy flooding in the land of animals, the scorpion can't swim, and therefore begged the frog to ferry him to higher ground, the frog refused, citing the fact that the scorpion is notorious for stinging both friends and foes to death, the scorpion in desperation swore to the frog that he will never sting him, he then made the frog to realize that his sting will result in their collective death, since both of them will drown, so the frog agreed and decided to ferry the scorpion across the flood, when the were almost close to the ground, the scorpion unleashed a violent sting on the frog, the helpless frog shouted in pain and while drowning, he questioned the scorpion on the reason he went back on his word, the scorpion answered, you know this is my nature, I'll rather die than live without stinging, so both of them drowned, end of the story
Fellow Nigerians, a Fulani bigot met a criminal south west politician to help him access the position of the president, but the politician told the bigot that he is known for religious and tribal bigotry, but the bigot told the criminal that he is now a renewed man, so the politician had an agreement with the bigot, that immediately the bigot finished his tenure, it will be the turn of the criminal politician, so he helped the bigot, ferrying the bigot on lies and propaganda against the ruling president, until the people were deceived, and the bigot succeeded, and became president, both continued to use lies and propaganda to loot the people to poverty, until they were reaching the end of the bigot's tenure, then the bigot unleashed a violent form of bigotry, switching his support from the criminal politician to his Fulani brother, the criminal questioned the bigot on why he betrayed him, and the bigot answered saying, you know bigotry is my nature, I'll rather fail than succeed without bigotry, now the bigot has decided to change the currency to give advantage to his Fulani brother, the criminal politician have decided that he will hoard any money that comes out of the central bank, while this fight is on the grass, representing the masses suffer

Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by Spandau: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:

You are no longer blaming Buhari who gave the directive. Continue your hypocrisy.
Re: CBN New Naira Notes: Politicians Are In Cahoots With The Banks - Twitter User by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
socialmediaman:
His words:
May they never have peace!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tinubu Suffers Chronic Megalomania, Keeps Insulting Nigerians / Lagos State Government And APC Show Of Shame! / #NigeriaElection2023: Obi wins in Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.