Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC (1711 Views)

Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem / El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC / Buhariโ€™s CPC Seizes Control Of APC Party Structure - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by Validated: 1:28am On Jan 30, 2023
4 weeks to Nigeria Presidential elections, the Tinubu's renewed hope has fallen apart as Buhari's CPC and nPDP technically pull out of APC. The trillions hoarded by Tinubu and his accolades are quickly turning to mere toilet papers as CBN policy put a fatal noose on the old naira notes.

Tinubu's attempt to meet Buhari over the weekend was rebuffed as Buhari instead welcomed the CBN governor. It is believed that CBN may have released less than N500b while it is retrieving about N3.3Trillion from circulation, most of which were hoarded for vote buying.

The above leaves the presidency to a straight fight between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar of LP and PDP, respectively.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by HajiMT: 1:31am On Jan 30, 2023
Say no to fake news

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Fake news!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by Ireportlive: 2:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Imagination of an IPOB lunatic

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by Ratello: 2:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Validated:
4 weeks to Nigeria Presidential elections, the Tinubu's renewed hope has fallen apart as Buhari's CPC and nPDP technically pull out of APC. The trillions hoarded by Tinubu and his accolades are quickly turning to mere toilet papers as CBN policy put a fatal noose on the old naira notes.

Tinubu's attempt to meet Buhari over the weekend was rebuffed as Buhari instead welcomed the CBN governor. It is believed that CBN may have released less than N500b while it is retrieving about N3.3Trillion from circulation, most of which were hoarded for vote buying.

The above leaves the presidency to a straight fight between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar of LP and PDP, respectively.

I don't need any link attached to this to believe its veracity. It is plainly the truth and will soon be dawn on naysayers.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by Felimax(m): 4:00am On Jan 30, 2023
I have always maintained that Tinubu ambition is dead on arrival.

My joy will not be complete until Tinubu is thoroughly disgraced in the poll..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by gly(m): 5:50am On Jan 30, 2023
Felimax:
I have always maintained that Tinubu ambition is dead on arrival.

My joy will not be complete until Tinubu is thoroughly disgraced in the poll..

Your joy wilk surely be complete. The mistake Tinubu made was to contest. I hope he doesn't commit suicide after Feb 25th 2023 because he may not be able to stand the disgrace

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by Mjshexy(f): 5:58am On Jan 30, 2023
Buhari should try as much as possible to offer a free and fair election at all cost even if that's the only gift he will give to Nigerians. Let Nigerians decide for themselves, we are honestly tired of imposed leadership angry

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by KingKO22: 6:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Validated:

Chineedu ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you going out today or sitting at home ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by expert234: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
Imagination of an IPOB lunatic

Are you afraid of what will happen to tinubu the bedwetter if CPC should pull out of APC? grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by kenedyx: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2023
But they will always find a loophole won't they?
The thieving politicians will easily go to the bank vaults, liaise with crooked branch managers and collect all the new monies available.

The result is that they're making it scarce for ordinary Nigerians.

Still it's the same set of idiots that will come out begging for extension under the irritating guise of caring for masses in the villages.
Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by Victorclean1: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2023
If Obi should lose , Atiku is the next president. Tinubu refused to learn from history. Agbadorians should know that with SS/SE, they are inconsequential and will always be slaves to Fulanis.
Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by Felimax(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2023
gly:

Your joy wilk surely be complete. The mistake Tinubu made was to contest. I hope he doesn't commit suicide after Feb 25th 2023 because he may not be able to stand the disgrace

I tell you!
Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by Owontime: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2023
Wow,Obi will surely become the president of Biafra, definitely not the president of Nigeria.
Nigerian presidency is not for IPOB people.
Re: 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC by Spy360(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2023
Validated:

This is so obvious even to the blind and deaf.

Tinubu has no selling point and his only hope has just been thrown into flames.

After Buhari saw how he used Ghana must go and twarted his plans to anoint Lawan as the APC consensus candidate, this is after saying that he singl handedly made Buhari president, Buhari is now hell bent to frustrate Tinubu.

"As na him make me president, make him come make himself president make I see"

๐Ÿ™ˆ

(1) (Reply)

Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State / Time Magazine: Like Tinubu Like Shekau / People On Twitter Complain About Quality Of Road Construction In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.