Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

How Are You Coping With The Hike In Fuel Price:Video Game Arcade Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Are You Coping With The Hike In Fuel Price:Video Game Arcade Business Owners (199 Views)

Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices / How Are POS Operators Coping With The Current Cash Crunch? / The Reality Of Scarcity Of Naira Notes: How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Coping With The Hike In Fuel Price:Video Game Arcade Business Owners by l3st3r: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2023
Good day guys.I own a video game arcade and a betshop.The electricity is very poor where I live of recent.We don't get power more than 1-2 hours in a day,so I rely considerably on Generator.I mostly have to on my generator from morning till night.Petrol has been selling for #500 per liter in my area for sometime now and it has affected my business drastically.I could barely break even now.I tried to increase the price of games to cushion the effect of the fuel increase but failed, as the customers would not bulge and instead just refuse to play .The price for PS 3 in my area is #50 per game and PS4 is #100 per game.I increased to 2 games for 150 for PS3 and 150 for a game in PS 4.Majority of them refuse to play,just some very few people played at that amount ,which is not enough.I am just confuse on what to do next.

If you own a video game arcade or an electricity dependent business,please share your experience or your coping mechanism to cushion the increase in fuel price,so we can all learn.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Hike In Fuel Price:Video Game Arcade Business Owners by HrmOlolade(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
l3st3r:
Good day guys.I own a video game arcade and a betshop.The electricity is very poor where I live of recent.We don't get power more than 1-2 hours in a day,so I rely considerably on Generator.I mostly have to on my generator from morning till night.Petrol has been selling for #500 per liter in my area for sometime now and it has affected my business drastically.I could barely break even now.I tried to increase the price of games to cushion the effect of the fuel increase but failed, as the customers would not bulge and instead just refuse to play .The price for PS 3 in my area is #50 per game and PS4 is #100 per game.I increased to 2 games for 150 for PS3 and 150 for a game in PS 4.Majority of them refuse to play,just some very few people played at that amount ,which is not enough.I am just confuse on what to do next.

If you own a video game arcade or an electricity dependent business,please share your experience or your coping mechanism to cushion the increase in fuel price,so we can all learn.
Before the hike in fuel price , what was your daily home take ?

I think , you are a bit unlucky with your area , game houses in areas where the electricity supply is decent aren’t feeling the effect much sha
Re: How Are You Coping With The Hike In Fuel Price:Video Game Arcade Business Owners by l3st3r: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Please guys I need more replies.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Illega To Trade Naira Note As Cash Scarcity Spreads / Banks Shut Branches Over Customer Attacks / This Is The Easiest Way For CBN To Enforce Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.