Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Decided To Abandon Bbnaija Till After Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Decided To Abandon Bbnaija Till After Election (171 Views)

"Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele / “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Decided To Abandon Bbnaija Till After Election by Macnnoli4(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2023
When BBNaija Titan was announced to be during election season, I was mad, it is not necessarily a distraction, although I hate the fact it topped #ObiChattamHouse on Twitter due to the combined strength of NGA and SA Twitter and the fact it disenfranchised at least 10 Nigerians even though that number if very much insignificant. When I first heard about the timing of the new season, I decided to stay away from it till after elections. School life and politics is enough on my plate. But with the entrance of SA guys I expect it to be more raunchy since SA has lesser sexual hypocrites than Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Jam Confirm Ni Olamide X Wizkid / “this Should Not Demoralize Upcoming Musicians But The Least I Have Spent .... / Portable Humble In The Court, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.