Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche (22826 Views)

Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche / Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by XAUBulls: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
Galitanko88:
Nigeria is for Atiku to receive
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by GoodHardDickk: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
ochejoseph:
Dont make Tinubu President with your Vote you will Regret it!

Be rest assured that Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
nitt:

Okay, you & your family will live with the guilt of enabling the disaster that is APC & Tinubu on the entire country.

May the Heavens not forgive you lot if you play opposition afterwards

My wife is a registered nurse. She has passed her IELTS and NMC UK exams. She will be travelling by March at the latest, and I will be joining her with the kids by December at the latest.

But for the time being, our votes are for Peter Obi.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by nitt: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

My wife is a registered nurse. She has passed her IELTS and NMC UK exams. She will be travelling by March at the latest, and I will be joining her with the kids by December at the latest.

But for the time being, our votes are for Peter Obi.

Good for your wife.

So you are banking on Yr wife's japa to facilitating yours while fully knowing you are setting 200 million plus Nigerians to an APC/Tinubu Win.

Now i understand.

A wrong human and a wicked & selfish Nigerian.

God go shame all of you!
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by amuwo1980: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Another pickpocket and atiku’s hangers on crawling out from under the stone , some one who obviously was quota propelled
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by obrian888: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Deenee34:
Pitobi is a betrayal, he has forgotten how Atiku make him so relevance in the political atmosphere, during his time as governor no body knows him......

Instead for him Pitobi to merge with Atiku he is now supporting BAT indirectly.

At last ATIKU will stand for Victory

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

Why all this nonsense of who make who who or known? who was Atiku politically before 1999 if not OBJ that brought him in as is VP you people should stop this nonsense, so after Buhari disastrous 8 years any sane thinking Nigerian will be talking of another Fulani thief to become Nigerians president for another 8 years? NO way Atifkulooted is a thief and we are not voting for a thief come next month. try all the tricks in this world we will never vote a known thief, where is our $16b budgeted for electricity? Nigeria will never see light if Atifku becomes the president that is for sure and the useless vp Atiku picked Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State is the worse candidate to ever emerge as Aa vp in the history of any election in this country. Peter Obi should merge with Atiku to do what exactly? to unify the Nigeria he and Obj stole dry? unify my foot.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by obrian888: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
fems14:
An Atiku and Okowa presidency is a safe choice. Obi is a green horn and Nigeria needs experienced hands, definitely we can’t continue with this mistake called APC.

NO IT SHOULD BE:

TIFNUBU:EXPIRED
ATIFKULOOTED:THIEF
OBI:CLEAN AND VERIFIED.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Peterobifailed: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
I pledge to vote all PDP candidates

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Peterobifailed: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
obrian888:

Why all this nonsense of who make who who or known? who was Atiku politically before 1999 if not OBJ that brought him in as is VP you people should stop this nonsense, so after Buhari disastrous 8 years any sane thinking Nigerian will be talking of another Fulani thief to become Nigerians president for another 8 years? NO way Atifkulooted is a thief and we are not voting for a thief come next month. try all the tricks in this world we will never vote a known thief, where is our $16b budgeted for electricity? Nigeria will never see light if Atifku becomes the president that is for sure and the useless vp Atiku picked Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State is the worse candidate to ever emerge as Aa vp in the history of any election in this country. Peter Obi should merge with Atiku to do what exactly? to unify the Nigeria he and Obj stole dry? unify my foot.
whether you like am wether you no like am Obi will never be the president of Nigeria
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Edino01(f): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Atiku/Okowa we stand
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by coleon(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
ochejoseph:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/only-nigerians-who-want-tinubu-as-president-will-vote-peter-obi-dr-oche-otorkpa/
This one japa go UK finish begin dey write rubbish from UK. Is there any difference between APC and PDP? The difference between the two parties is like 6 and half a dozen. Allow me to waste my vote in peace since it's not your vote as I'm voting Obi and if he doesn't win let APC continue.
Removing APC to enthrone PDP is like avoiding the devil only to run into the deep blue sea.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Mendos2023: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
They can try to maneuver and say anything but it won't work Atiku will conquer #AtikuOrganizingForAction

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by jerryforgood: 2:46am On Jan 31, 2023
Amayabor1:
I have said this repeatedly before. This is a wrong time for Obi to come out for president. He has been played. He would have remained in Pdp. By now he most likely would have been the vice presidential candidate.

One thing i have observed about the igbos is that they are not calculative in politics. They allow social media hype to deceive them. They usually think one way. That was how almost all of them reasoned one way when Biden defeated Trump. Only very few were objective enough to say that Trump truly lost the election.

I am from the South South. I know how these things work. A vote for Peter Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu.

I and every member of my family will be voting for PDP/Atiku in this election!
Nonsense post.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Amayabor1: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2023
jerryforgood:

Nonsense post.

Cry me a river! undecided
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Bennycollins: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2023
GeneralDae:

So you mean Atiku with the spv hard evidence and his 31 children saga is a less evil than APC? Atiku who surrounds himself with the likes of Saraki, Tambuwal, and Dino Melaye?
Oh so now you agree Saraki, Tambuwal and Dino are evil? Then you have confirmed Tinubu is 'eviler', yes Tinubu joined forces in 2015 with all these people including Atiku to install a govt that have punished Nigerians for 7plus yrs.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by obrian888: 9:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Peterobifailed:
whether you like am wether you no like am Obi will never be the president of Nigeria

25th is not far, i wish you goodluck.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by KikBuhari2Daura: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
obrian888:

25th is not far, i wish you goodluck.

Very true let's i forget watch and see how LP quickly transforms to IPOB
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2023
And so it happened he was right all along

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Borno Light-years Ahead In Agricultural Innovation, Despite Boko Haram / Benue APC Zonal Caucus Meetings Turns Bloody, Many Feared Dead, Injured (photos) / Jonathan, Dickson In Cold War Over Balyesa PDP Guber Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.