Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche (22829 Views)

Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche / Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Scamburster(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2023
Headachetoigboh:
PO for the president but if alternative let it be Atiku.

Yoruba Muslims must learn a big lesson .
From Muslim Muslim ticket to abuse and threat on igbos.

Thunder fire who dey shout Southern Unite.
Amadioha kill u there
Nothing like alternative, Obi or nothing.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by KikBuhari2Daura: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2023
Yugoos:

EXACTLY. Shameless people.
PDAPC are enemies of Nigeria

We are PDP Members and we are not shameless my dear

For 16 years of PDP the dollar only increase by about 100 naira, a bag of rice was 7500

We refuse to support Obi its our choice to support Atiku and we have no apologies
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Onyiridike(f): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2023
ochejoseph:
Dont make Tinubu President with your Vote you will Regret it!
Highly illogical statement.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by safarigirl(f): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2023
Tflex01:

Atiku can win the North and Obi win the South.

But Tinubu may end up winning overall.

If Atiku wins the North and Obi wins the South, Tinubu cannot win anymore.

Kwankwaso will still get votes from the North, Obi himself will still get votes from the same North

Obi will still get votes from Tinubu's South West, more votes than Tinubu will be able to pull from Obi's South East or even South South.

If Atiku wins the North convincingly, Tinubu will have NOTHING. Tinubu is banking on those Northern votes to win. That's his main card, and if they go with Atiku and give him majority of their votes, it's over for Tinubu.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by KikBuhari2Daura: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2023
makavalley:

Drop this mentality it won't help you in anyway... High profile Igbos are in PDP AND APC too

Nonsense 90% of LP members are retired IPOB members
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by KikBuhari2Daura: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2023
Nakuza:
Don't allow any nobody to deceive or discourage you. From all indication and permutations Labour Party will win the forthcoming election.

Its not a crime to dream ......but wake up Obi is not going anywhere the moment you understand this reality the better for you dont make your enemy President
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by KikBuhari2Daura: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Onyiridike:

Highly illogical statement.

Very logical statement.........but it can only make meaning to smart people
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Scamburster(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2023
BigBizzy:
Thunder fire dr. Ochie
Ochie na human? He's a complete programed Bot.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by rigarmortis: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2023
igbotormentor:
Igbos want to blackmail Nigerians to vote Peter Obi, it wouldn't work

The same way Yorubas are blackmailing Nigeria to vote for Jaga-Addict.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by makavalley(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2023
KikBuhari2Daura:

Nonsense 90% of LP members are retired IPOB members
Be at be peace with yourself bro
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Scamburster(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2023
okunwaye:

to slap nonsense comot from your body just dey hungry me angry
I will buy milk and malt for you incase you lose energy while slapping that slowpoke.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by peacealways: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by gassbee: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Obedients if apc wins u contributed to it wit your full chest
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Emmaculate77(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
You people should keep your tears flowing! Obi is coming
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Charlie2020(f): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Since Atiku can't win with PO supporters dividing his votes, he should step down and give Obi 100% support in order to ensure Tinubu never wins. Awon oni iranu

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Misterone: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
ochejoseph:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/only-nigerians-who-want-tinubu-as-president-will-vote-peter-obi-dr-oche-otorkpa/
yeah! So that he can create more SPVs to enrich himself and his friends.
For writing this trash, which SPV will you be given. Let me guess, consultant for yam farmers and herdsmen determent. You will be in charge of hiring herdsmen to pursue farmers from their farms. FG will now release funds to you to sort out the problem.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by luckyz4rea(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
PDP finally unleashed their Bot

Look those comments up there aren't from humans but programmed robots

Peter Obi is the next President , Nigerians have decided .

I was shocked too. It was as if I was reading on a wrong platform😁
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by nitt: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
frugal:

What's emotional about the post you quoted? Just bandy words around. The candidate you're supporting is a well known thief. That's a fact, and well documented. Extremely rich and corrupt thief who surrounds himself with similar thieves looking to feast on what's left of our dear country.

You're the emotional one here if we're being honest. Your entire argument is based on 'vote for a thief to stop another thief from winning'. Pathetic.

Your proof to the accusation that Atiku stole government money pls?.

I'm waiting
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by nitt: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

If PDP wanted to reclaim power, they should have micro-zone the presidency to South East. Obi would have been their candidate by now.

There's no amount of emotional blackmail that will make me change my mind.

My vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi.

Correction: Your vote is for Tinubu via Obi.

That's all.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Sammy5413(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Usu mia gi ọnỄ dia

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by SpatialKing(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Atiku that couldn't win a single Northern state in 2019
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
ochejoseph:

I will and I won't regret it at all. Tinubu still remains the only candidate who is very clear and precise about what he how he's going to govern this country and deliver his promises. Tinubu is the only candidate that has managed to convince Nigerians that he is ready.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Tflex01: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:

If Atiku wins the North and Obi wins the South, Tinubu cannot win anymore.

Kwankwaso will still get votes from the North, Obi himself will still get votes from the same North

Obi will still get votes from Tinubu's South West, more votes than Tinubu will be able to pull from Obi's South East or even South South.

If Atiku wins the North convincingly, Tinubu will have NOTHING. Tinubu is banking on those Northern votes to win. That's his main card, and if they go with Atiku and give him majority of their votes, it's over for Tinubu.

If Atiku win the North Tinubu will come second.

If Obi win in the south Tinubu will come second.

That is how Tinubu will win.

Don't let the social media deceive you Tinubu get supporters oh.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Goodlady(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
ochejoseph:
I ll gladly vote Tinubu instead of Atiku.
Are you dumb?
Atiku's poison!
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by 1Dray(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
ochejoseph:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/only-nigerians-who-want-tinubu-as-president-will-vote-peter-obi-dr-oche-otorkpa/

Wack Dr. your propaganda against PO will not work. We will vote PETER OBI and he will win, you can go and drink sniper for all I care.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Menclothing: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Pdp paid agents plenty on this topic
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
nitt:

Correction: Your vote is for Tinubu via Obi.

That's all.

Agreed 👍.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Agboola321(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
PDP bots everywhere grin
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Cristobal15: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
ochejoseph:

This Artikulated urchins carry their propaganda from WhatsApp , enter twitter and now Nairaland
 it’s not the fault of Nigerians that PDP chose a thief and a power hungry man as their candidate. U had the Vance to pick Obi but u mocked him and now you’re reaping what you sow
Nigerians have chosen Obi, the rejected cornerstone has become the chief cornerstone
Stop eating and wasting Atiku’s money, tell him the truth, He can’t win
OBI for president
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by safarigirl(f): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tflex01:

If Atiku win the North Tinubu will come second.

If Obi win in the south Tinubu will come second.

That is how Tinubu will win.

Don't let the social media deceive you Tinubu get supporters oh.

Tinubu will not have the necessary spread in the South.

You can come second twice and still lose, if you don't have the necessary votes.

Tinubu only has South West. If Atiku wins the North East and North West convincingly, what will be left for Tinubu to use and come second in that same region?

If the North has 30 million votes.

Atiku wins 13 million, Tinubu wins 10 million, Obi 3 million and Kwankwaso 4 million..

And the South has 20 million votes. Obi wins 10 million, Tinubu 6 million, Atiku 4 million, where Tinubu wan take become President?

If Atiku can win his North convincingly, even if Tinubu takes second in both regions, he CANNOT WIN. Tinubu's ENTIRE hope is in the North. If people take those votes that made Buhari President, Tinubu cannot win.

He does not have any spread in the South, if you leave South West, Tinubu will come a distant third in South South and South East. Atiku will come second in the same SS/SE, but nothing for Tinubu.

If he loses SS, SE, North East and North West, from where will he be President?

Once again, if Atiku does what PDP gave him the ticket to do, TINUBU CANNOT WIN.

Tinubu wey just dey share money, dey hope on Northerners to pull votes. If the same ethnic bigotry that worked for Buhari works for Atiku, Tinubu will lose.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by HardMirror(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Prinota:
Obi followers are blind to the truth
fact. Obi is only a spoiler. He wont win but can determine who would win. Obi supporters may just hand it to tinubu.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by HardMirror(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Agreed 👍.

it is your choice. Stand by it. But dont complain when tinubu becomes president. We are in it together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With / I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. / Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.