Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Have You Also Taken Marijuana As A Cigarette Smoker? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Also Taken Marijuana As A Cigarette Smoker? (142 Views)

Marijuana Has Been Deemed Essential — But Essential For Whom? / How Boy Fed His Mother Marijuana As Green Tea / Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Also Taken Marijuana As A Cigarette Smoker? by colestephan86: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2023
Is it true that anyone who have taken cigarette, may have at some point also tried marijuana, Colorado or others
I recently asked 50 smokers and they all said they have tried others smokes too.

N.B
No intentions to encourage smoking
Re: Have You Also Taken Marijuana As A Cigarette Smoker? by Badadvisor: 2:10pm On Jan 08
Used to me a regular mjnusrr, tried cigarettes few times what i noticed is that it calm down the highness i get from mj and makes me feel very relaxed.
Though i stopped smoking 1st of July 2023 and that seems to be one of the best decisions i made last year.
My friends who were regular cigarettes users take mj also most times but they always can't do without having cigarettes in their possession no matter the location or how hard it's to find cigarettes at that particular point in time.
I got two buddies who takes only cigarettes ( Benson precisely) and they don't do mj, like they completely avoid mj but can burn down a pack of Benson in few hours.

(1) (Reply)

Latest SAP-C02 Dumps Pdf - Official Test Practices 2023 / CBN Directs Banks To Begin Over Counter Payment Of New Naira Notes / Don't Click On This!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.