Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? (1585 Views)

I Have A Profitable Business Idea For You, / End "URGENT 2K" Today / Upwork Account price slash to 2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by urgent2k: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Do you have an exciting idea for what to do with an urgent 2k?

TASK ONE
Share it in the comments and you could be one of the 10 lucky winners! To qualify, simply come up with a creative and fun idea for what to do with an urgent 2k and gather at least 5 positive comments on your post. The 10 most popular ideas will be announced on Thursday, February 2nd. Don't wait, show off your creativity and enter to win big today!"

TASK TWO
We need to come together and sort out the ideas that are just not realistic or practical for an urgent 2k. Time to drop the hammer and nominate two co-contestants for eviction by commenting [You're evicted] followed by your reason.

But wait, don't forget to show some love too! Leave a positive comment for a co-contestant and give them a 'big shout out'. Let's make this contest a fun experience for everyone. Join the clean-up squad for the transparent eviction.

MORE INFORMATION
This is a contest with a touch of giveaway and game. See the breakdown below.

The prizes are:

2k each for the selected winners from Nairaland only which is 20k + 4 other touchpoints
2k each for 30 selected contestants to carry out their idea.
60 days of urgent 2k as 1st prize
30 days of urgent 2k as 2nd prize
10 days of urgent 2k as 3rd prize

Organized by: urgent2kcontest, Supported by: https://gbaski.io
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by Tk4all(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Urgent 2k is not meant for the ladies alone. It has been saving my local asss since 1950.

Whenever i get free 2k, i go just buy data on my airtell sim with 4h, that is 2GB(using *430#)

Next step na to share the data with friends, i go sell 400mb for 2h daily in five days and get back 1k.

Buy another 2GB and continue the process above.

Meaning i will have 1200 naira if i'm able to sell all the data. But i no sell the data finish, i go use am myself grin grin

The koko be say, i no de use my money buy data as far as i take eye see urgent 2k every 2weeks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Urgent 2k will be used to arrange one BANNY make she LAP my street.

1.5k will be used to arrange LOUD.

5h will be used to arrange lacasera

We LIGHT UP till we BURST.

Then NACK TDB đź’¦ cool

Then I'll go to LAPO the next morning and collect loan of 5h for her transport.

cool
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by NOTORIOUS100(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Urgent 2K go help me buy some foodstuffs like garri,

E go also help me to buy data like 1 gb(for 5h), then re-promote my online business,a good income would come from it.

Lastly, Urgent 2K go help me to cut/shave my hair & my odogwu.
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by Tk4all(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Miracood2 sha
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by akwesenana: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
If i get urgent 2k, ill simply use 1500 to buy a new mtn sim inorder to get my jamb profile code as my airtel sim dey looseguard. Then ill buy arizona 400, 50 naira for rolling paper and 50 box for the street. Live no hard pass laidat. cool
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by SoftSport(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
My plan is to use the urgent2k to design a complete website. I will use a free hosting platform, and get a free domain name. The 2k is simply to buy data bundle enough to build the whole site.

Thanks
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by akwesenana: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tk4all:
Urgent 2k is not meant for the ladies alone. It has been saving my local asss since 1950.

Whenever i get free 2k, i go just buy data on my airtell sim with 4h, that is 2GB(using *430#)

Next step na to share the data with friends, i go sell 400mb for 2h daily in five days and get back 1k.

Meaning i will have 1200 naira if i'm able to sell all the data. But i no sell the data finish, i go use am myself grin grin

The koko be say, i no de use my money buy data as far as i take eye see urgent 2k every 2weeks.
Nice biz plan. Make sense no go wound you. sad
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by Mccallistas(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
If I mistakenly see 2k laidis eh, I go transfer am give this POS, collect new notes.
Take am buy fuel put for my korape Keke bus, business don set be that.

But, person no suppose use urgent 2k on top girlfriend o. You no get be say you no get.
Person wey go love you, go love you...

Tk4all I see you..

1 Share

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by Tk4all(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
akwesenana:
If i get urgent 2k, ill simply use 1500 to buy a new mtn sim inorder to get my jamb profile code as my airtel sim dey looseguard. Then ill buy arizona 400, 50 naira for rolling paper and 50 box for the street. Life no hard pass laidat. cool
On point. Life no too hard. Na we de make things difficult for ourselves sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by Olaoluwa122: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
If I see urgent 2k like this. I go buy pepper soup 1k, bottle 🍼 of udeme 5h keep the remaining 5h to buy data..

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by OhGeeBee: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
I'll send it to my lil bro currently serving in Benin.
Easybuy is consuming a huge chunk of his alawee and he's barely hanging on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by Etimilehin(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
Urgent 2k Gives Me An Opportunity To Stock Up My Fridge With 10 Bags Of Atlantis Pure Water Which Costs N1500,Transport To Their Factory Is 2h,The Remaining 3h Go Hold Body.This Is The Season Of Consuming Lots Of Cold Water In Go be.As The Sales Go By Gods Grace Na To Get Another 10 Bags.
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by Etimilehin(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
If I see urgent 2k like this. I go buy pepper soup 1k, bottle 🍼 of udeme 5h keep the remaining 5h to buy data..
Ola My Guy,Na Your Belle Come First.Gbam
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by Etimilehin(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tk4all:

Wagbayi
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by Etimilehin(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

E go also help me to buy data like 1 gb(for 5h), then re-promote my online business,a good income would come from it.

We Move
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by Olaoluwa122: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
Etimilehin:

Ola My Guy,Na Your Belle Come First.Gbam
I swear boss
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by recieve(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Urgent 2k will help me to sub and I will continue to learn my course online in order to be a well to do person, so that I could also help others 🙏
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by faceLAGOS: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
I’ve been craving catfish pepper soup for some days now.

I will use one five for a plate & the remaining “figo” for a bottle of cold star lager.

That is the end of the urgent 2k.

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by Puntingnoob: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Second semester don start local man don spend money finish. Urgent 2k for fill 2kg gas make hunger no make local man fail
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by house10studios: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
To buy airtel card n continue learning seo on YouTube.
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by urgent2k: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2023
Tk4all:

Nominate two co-contestants for possible eviction and save a contestant by dropping a positive comment under their idea.

To nominate, type [You’re evicted] followed by your reason
Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by urgent2k: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Nominate two co-contestants for possible eviction and save a contestant by dropping a positive comment under their idea.

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by urgent2k: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2023
akwesenana:
If i get urgent 2k, ill simply use 1500 to buy a new mtn sim inorder to get my jamb profile code as my airtel sim dey looseguard. Then ill buy arizona 400, 50 naira for rolling paper and 50 box for the street. Live no hard pass laidat. cool

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by urgent2k: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2023
SoftSport:
My plan is to use the urgent2k to design a complete website. I will use a free hosting platform, and get a free domain name. The 2k is simply to buy data bundle enough to build the whole site.

Thanks

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by urgent2k: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Mccallistas:
If I mistakenly see 2k laidis eh, I go transfer am give this POS, collect new notes.
Take am buy fuel put for my korape Keke bus, business don set be that.

But, person no suppose use urgent 2k on top girlfriend o. You no get be say you no get.
Person wey go love you, go love you...

Tk4all I see you..

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by urgent2k: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Olaoluwa122:

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by urgent2k: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2023
OhGeeBee:
I'll send it to my lil bro currently serving in Benin.
Easybuy is consuming a huge chunk of his alawee and he's barely hanging on.

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by urgent2k: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2023
Etimilehin:
Urgent 2k Gives Me An Opportunity To Stock Up My Fridge With 10 Bags Of Atlantis Pure Water Which Costs N1500,Transport To Their Factory Is 2h,The Remaining 3h Go Hold Body.This Is The Season Of Consuming Lots Of Cold Water In Go be.As The Sales Go By Gods Grace Na To Get Another 10 Bags.

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by urgent2k: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2023
recieve:
Urgent 2k will help me to sub and I will continue to learn my course online in order to be a well to do person, so that I could also help others 🙏

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by urgent2k: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I’ve been craving catfish pepper soup for some days now.

I will use one five for a plate & the remaining “figo” for a bottle of cold star lager.

That is the end of the urgent 2k.

Re: Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? by recieve(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2023
urgent2k:

I will do just that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Undervalued Costs In The Nigerian Stock Exchange. / Dangote Flour Shares / What Has Happened To DAAR Communications Shares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.