Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed (1579 Views)

Claim Free 6 BNB Daily  (FREE BNB Mining Website) / Nothing Less Than $5/day On Trusted And Verified Platforms.no Investment Needed / MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed by chinedusamson(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hi guys,

Saw something great for 2023 on YouTube and decided to share.

You can earn BNB through a mining process(no investment required just follow my process). Funny enough we don’t like to spend money to invest in Africa so this is the good news.

All you need is to follow the steps and mind you you don’t need any form of investment just activate the process and stay patient till your withdrawal is ready. I repeat no deposit or any form of payment is required for this so the processes are below.

1; Download trust wallet and register on it. If you already have just make sure you can access it and try to store your passphrase in a safe place.

2; on your browser copy and open this address then open the page. https://bnbminner.com/?ref=193822767299

3;Go back to your trust wallet and click on “BNB smart chain. It’s the last wallet in your trust wallet.

4; Click on receive button at the top which will display “BNB wallet address” and click on the copy button.

5; Go back to your browser and paste address in the empty box for a log in. Once done you’ll wait few seconds and it’ll display log in successful at the top left.

6; Then click on claim 1THs button in a blue color. Then the process starts. You can check on it once a day to see the progress of your minned BNB.

Wishing us the best and smart money making process in 2023. Below is an evidence of my mining for few days now.

1 Share

Re: Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed by chinedusamson(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
I’ll answer any question in my capacity.
Re: Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed by chinedusamson(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Qwe7:
Trading synthetic indices and earning on deriv using automated trading robots get free forex trading expert advisor bot and free binary bots inclusive

That bot thing that’s a scam
Re: Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed by chinedusamson(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Progress report, being positive as well that once it’s time for withdrawal it’ll be smooth.

Re: Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed by chinedusamson(m): 5:11am On Feb 05, 2023
Incase your a bit not satisfied with the speed of the free mining, there’s room to purchase power in form of THs.

If you find the option icon at the top right, click it and choose the “buy power” option.

But then it’ll need you to make a small deposit of the amount of BNB required for that increased mining ⛏️ speed

Re: Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed by chinedusamson(m): 5:15am On Feb 05, 2023
To deposit;

Simply click the top right option to display other sub-options where you’ll find “deposit” make sure you confirm all the steps in making deposit so your effort will be credible.

I’ll still say we stay patient and see it come through just as I watched in YouTube of it being free.

Re: Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed by chinedusamson(m): 5:19am On Feb 05, 2023
Progress report on my BNB mining

My interest in BNB is simple, it’s a binance coin meaning it has great potential in the future as long as internet money is here to stay. I’m currently looking for where to mine DOGEcoin and possibly SHIBAinu those coins carry potential die coz the are the underdog of crypto for now.

Re: Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed by chinedusamson(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Just saw this on trustpilot so I’ll advice you never to do any deposits

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/bnbminner.com
Re: Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed by Sandra7778(f): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2023
Better alternative to bnb stuffs check my profile

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki Phase 1 On Fire / Ripplercash.com Is Paying Within 24 Hours.. I Swear / Mtl Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.