Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) (4274 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by freshkpomo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2023

Well my people in Benin are currently protesting and the purpose of the protest is to register their displeasure over the increase in fuel prices and the scarcity of the new naira note.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by Opintiwa: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Make una no destroy una property in the name of protest o.

The skeleton in Aso rock ml send anybody.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by Dreal1247: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
It's long overdue. Let the APC government declare that they can no longer rule the country. It appears Nigeria has no government as it stands now.

11 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Following

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by JasonScoolari: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
I will ginger boys here in Warri...

Good looking out to our brothers in Benin, una dey represent.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by Zonefree(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Put my name for list, Jay. I dey game.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by potent5(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
The oldest Empire.

4 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by JasonScoolari: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Put my name for list, Jay. I dey game.
You na my boss abeg, I can't disrespect my boss. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by Zonefree(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You na my boss abeg, I can't disrespect my boss. cheesy
grin cheesy
Boss no dey this one o

5 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by GoodHardDickk: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
And the drug fool said he will continue from where buhari stopped. What an idiot!

Nigerians the choice is yours. Either move forward with PO or move backward with the drug Fool. Vote massively for peter Obi vote wisely

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by femisplash: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Why are you guys protesting?.. go back home and sleep, it is only affecting Tinubu, that's why he is crying wolf.. mumu people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by odinga1of: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Bros we gidigba for the Warri.

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
I saw this in my dream 2 days ago... undecided it might escalate.

Modified: falseprophet could you pls say something...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by madapcmod: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Serious protest in Benin over fuel scarcity and high price. A litre is now 600. Those selling 500 have serious queues

7 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by DSC7: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Anything to make Nigeria Great is welcomed...

Even if it's to delete all urchins... tongue

6 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
And APC wants to come back

8 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by Obaofaba: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good...

But ipob miscreants were shouting online that the deadline shouldn't be extended and the fuel price hike should remained.

Anything to destroy Nigeria is ok with them but we will not allow them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by AceRoyal: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
How come this is not on front page?

This made top news today and the mods chose to ignore it!

Indeed it seems Nairaland is becoming highly partisan!

Seun and other mods, kindly move this to front page!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by Penguin2: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lol!

Oshiomole has organized a few ragtags to go burn tyres on the road in the name of protest.

When they are tired, they will go home before soldiers will meet them there.

I don’t know about fuel scarcity, but there’s no going back on the withdrawal of old Naira notes.

Ndi ala!

4 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by johnbd: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Una dey vex . una DE destroy una properties. Una village people strong....
Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by greenermodels: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nigerians deserves the disaster we have as president because they were voted in on the basis of tribe and religion, we're free to repeat the same mistake this year.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Benin people and protest.
Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by christistruth01: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
As long as they keep things Peaceful but the Moment Violence Starts

Police should shut it down and make sure the Organisers pay for any Damages

That was how they murdered innocent Security Agents and

almost destroyed Lagos using Endsars Protests as a Cover

Ask them to produce 2 Obituaries of those so called Lekki Massacre

and they start telling you impossible Stories Of why they cannot find just 2 Obituaries

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by AcetylC: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Oshiomole has organized a few ragtags to go burn tyres on the road in the name of protest.

When they are tired, they will go home before soldiers will meet them there.

I don’t know about fuel scarcity, but there’s no going back on the withdrawal of old Naira notes.

Ndi ala!

Check well, you're mistaking Benin for ogbomosho. As I type, major roads in Benin are blocked. They're not the HeartBeat of Nigeria for nothing. Watch as it spreads to other cities in the coming days

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
I will girl girls here in Warri

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by sharpwriter(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lol... True true Benin people no be cowards.. They lived true to their reputation. If na other places now, after circular, you no go see fly on the D-day cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by Adaisback(f): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
APC dumped us in this big shit, there is no way they will deliver us from the troubles they caused us. Peter obI is a goal by God's grace

8 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by Nairalander248: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Other cities will follow shocked

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by colestephan86: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
freshkpomo:

Well my people in Benin are currently protesting and the purpose of the protest is to register their displeasure over the increase in fuel prices and the scarcity of the new naira note.
I know Lagos state dey observe as the thing they go.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by Jestin: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Benin people and protest.

Some comments here will just show some people are complete mumu . Are you not a Nigerian or you are buying ur fuel from another planet? Let the people register their displeasure jare

6 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is what the new naira notes are for. Unrest to distract us from the election. Don't lose focus. We must vote to change this country.
Re: Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
It is those pos people that are annoying me, I wanted to withdraw 16k, they said 1,500

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early / Iju Station When Lagos Was Federal Capital Versus Iju Station Now / Waziri, 100 EFCC Men Storm Lagos To Arrest Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.