Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early (4299 Views)

Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by SalamRushdie: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2023
In his rush to dish out poorly thought out hard policies President Tinubu seems to have lost control of the economy, with the Naira hitting 1 thousand some time next week I dont see how he can salvage the economy..His first 50 days is 50 times worse than Buharis first 50 days

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by Ikaeniyan0: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2023
Its too early to come to this conclusion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by Naijanascam: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2023
This is Odiegwu

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by RuggedBiafran: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2023
He Never had a blue print. It was just insults and vile Propaganda.

RONU idiotic mizcreants are feeling the heat already. Seriously,na Renewed Shege Dem go see
. grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by Dreal1247: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2023
They said he built Lagos. Why is Lagos the most indebted state in Nigeria. What are they doing with the internally generated revenue from the state? Government of the Agbero, for the Agbero and by the Agbero. He is the Borrowee-In-Chief of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by TheBillyonaire: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2023
SalamRushdie:
In his rush to dish out poorly thought out hard policies President Tinubu seems to have lost control of the economy, with the Naira hitting 1 thousand some time next week I dont see how he can salvage the economy..His first 50 days is 50 times worse than Buharis first 50 days

You are talking nonsense. Tinubu simply stopped the corrupt subsidies and exposed the true state of your Ethno-Religious Political Economy. No one guarantees a lazy man food.

If you find yourself being poorer then you were not prepared for life. Cost of living will continue rising and the infrastructures will improve, and those who can not survive will finally have opportunity to go to Paradise you love so much. I will advise that you get a skill or money making system.

It takes at least 12 years to effect systemic change for fully focused systems. In the case of Nigeria, you need magic not miracle.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by keymatt(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2023
What is happening to Thief Tinubu regime is nothing but nemesis. This is how Karma deals with mandate thieves. 😎

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by N2B2: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You are talking nonsense. Tinubu simply stopped the corrupt subsidies and exposed the true state of your Ethno-Religious Political Economy. No one guarantees a lazy man food.

If you find yourself being poorer then you were not prepared for life. Cost of living will continue rising and the infrastructures will improve, and those who can not survive will finally have opportunity to go to Paradise you love so much. I will advise that you get a skill or money making system.

It takes at least 12 years to effect systemic change for fully focused systems. In the case of Nigeria, you need magic not miracle.

You are a sick, twisted, and demented individual. Among the many pro-Tinubu trolls I've seen on Nairaland, you are the absolute worst. Mods, take note of this thing.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by YouAreFinished: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2023
I don't understand... What were you guys expecting with the float of the naira,and the removal of fuel subsidy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by SalamRushdie: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Will you shut up old clown before I expose you

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by TheBillyonaire: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2023
N2B2:

You are sick, twisted, and demented individual. Among the many pro-Tinubu trolls I've seen on Nairaland, you are the absolute worst. Mods, take note of this thing.

I am worst than you can even imagine. I am a very Obidient Jagabandit. I want to repeat again, the inflationery trend is global and is a function of the Universe itself. Energy cost is skyrocketing as a function of the universal expansivity.

If you find yourself gettting poor, skill up and be prepared for what is to come next. Tinubu is not the cause of the problems, not even Obi can solve these issues without this teething phase.

If you are poorer now and can not afford your lifestyle, you better move back to the farms and live in nature, because AI powered Robots are coming and if you can not survive, you will finally have an opportunity to proceed to your corner of paradise.

This is not a curse, it is not a prophesy, it is not a prediction, it is the way things will be. Again, stop blaming every President in power, they are doing their best.

Go and find a way to survive or run abroad and become a slave for hard money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by Okwyjesus(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Governance is not child's play. Nigeria is damn complex.

Removing subsidy is good but on inuguration day is not too good.

Switching CBN monetary policies with no CBN governor when subsidy is removed is bad policy arrangement.

Running a crisis nation with no Minister of Finance and economic team is disastrous

The truth is that Tinubu will struggle to get his feet back. Inflation is flying high and naira is depreciating. We are not sure of having fuel at the same price next month. The problem seems circular.

Forget Dangote, he will collect his refinery money when operation begins and won't dash anybody free fuel

But goodnews is that things will get better later.....

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by TheBillyonaire: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Will you shut up old clown before I expose you

I am not the cause of your problem. Tinubu is not the cause of your problems, and Peter Obi does not have a quick fix. All policy trajection of Tinubu Admin is exactly the policies that Obi campaigned on, and I supported him and still support today, but that does not mean I must continue to hate Tinubu.

I chose not to hate my Presidents, but can criticize. But so far, I have not seen anything he has done that is against the model that any economy should be built on.

You mor0ns were not prepared for life, and therefore, might as well proceed to your corner of paradise with your best foreign Gods of choice.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by BOYS2MEN: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2023
I'd!otic in quote
TheBillyonaire:

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by BOYS2MEN: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2023
slowpoke in quote
TheBillyonaire:

I am worst than you can even imagine. I am a very Obidient Jagabandit. I want to repeat again, the inflationery trend is global and is a function of the Universe itself. Energy cost is skyrocketing as a function of the universal expansivity.

If you find yourself gettting poor, skill up and be prepared for what is to come next. Tinubu is not the cause of the problems, not even Obi can solve these issues without this teething phase.

If you are poorer now and can not afford your lifestyle, you better move back to the farms and live in nature, because AI powered Robots are coming and if you can not survive, you will finally have an opportunity to proceed to your corner of paradise.

This is not a curse, it is not a prophesy, it is not a prediction, it is the way things will be. Again, stop blaming every President in power, they are doing their best.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by toneroforever(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Hypocrisy, propaganda & deception which are the building blocks of the APC won't take u anywhere just like it didn't take Buhari & Tinubu anywhere.

U resisted GEJ when he attempted to remove it in 2012 but ended up doing the same thing 11 years later

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by 4TFK: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Dreal1247:
They said he built Lagos. Why is Lagos the most indebted state in Nigeria. What are they doing with the internally generated revenue from the state? Government of the Agbero, for the Agbero and by the Agbero. He is the Borrowee-In-Chief of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Why is America the most indebted country in the world?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by TheBillyonaire: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2023
toneroforever:

Hypocrisy, propaganda & deception which are the building blocks of the APC won't take u anywhere just like it didn't take Buhari & Tinubu anywhere.

U resisted GEJ when he attempted to remove it in 2012 but ended up doing the same thing 11 years later

I am a Jonathan fan, but he failed to build SS when he had a chance. Buhari is a tribalist, never supported that mor0n. As for Tinubu, he is involved in crazy enterprise and I camapigned for Obi, and still support Obi, but Tinubu is implementing exactly what Obi would have executed.

And I love where the country is going. The criminals will complain more. The lazy will complain. The religious will go to paradise of choice and hardworking people will thrive.

I can not hate the President, I can criticise. I am an Obidient Jagabandit.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by TheBillyonaire: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
slowpoke in quote

grin

Now we know the difference between boys and men. We shall meet at the fuel station grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by 4TFK: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2023
toneroforever:

Did anybody prevent GEJ from using his political will to actualise the removal? When they say leadership, Tinubu has shown he's courageous.
Those who are benefitting from the rotten money policies of previous administration are those pessimistic about Tinubu's policy

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by BOYS2MEN: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Take ur hungry self else where because u are not getting a grain from my bowl of rice......OKPO!!
TheBillyonaire:

grin

Now we know the difference between boys and men. We shall meet at the fuel station grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by TheBillyonaire: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Take ur hungry self else where because u are not getting a grain from my bowl of rice......OKPO!!

Abeg oga, give me small grain from your bowl of rice. Men do not complain, boys do. But I know you are a Boy2Man on the road to poverty due to jagabandit policy of no more subsidoom. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by BOYS2MEN: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2023
You should more concern about receiving sense rather than the fuel subsidy palliative...
TheBillyonaire:

Abeg oga, give me small grain from your bowl of rice. Men do not complain, boys do. But I know you are a Boy2Man on the road to poverty due to jagabandit policy of no more subsidoom. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by SocialJustice: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2023
SalamRushdie:
These things had to be done at some point and Tinubu is the leader that effected it.

Government can not continue defending the naira with virtually all our dollar income and subsidising petrol for most of west Africa.

In case you didn't notice, N1trn was saved at the last FAAC and N907bn shared.

Hold your governor and council chairman responsible for palliatives put in place. Wise governors are already rolling out cheap public transit.

Tinubu also created a massive eV transport market that nobody is seeing because everyone is busy complaining.

Wise entrepreneurs will focus on meeting the tremendous market gap and cash out in billions of dollars while the rest of you complain.

If you don't know what true free market and capitalism is, Nigeria is finally getting there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by limeta(f): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Jonathan not included i guess
Sophisticated morrrrooooon

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by TheBillyonaire: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
limeta:

Jonathan not included i guess
Sophisticated morrrrooooon

Your gender indicates that you are female. And I do not insult women. Not because women are not important, but because most women are emotional so I can feel your pain. Especially when you do not have intelligent men around you to help you with urgent 2k.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by Enice(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
The Joker in what Tinubu has done so far is the dangote refinery. With it coming on stream, we will no longer need FX to buy refine product. The freed up FX will now go into other sectors that needs it. This will inturn strengthen the Naira.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by ebenezary(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
You can only cheat in politics, you can not cheat in economy of the country without the economy fight back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by Antivirus92(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I am a Jonathan fan, but he failed to build SS when he had a chance. Buhari is a tribalist, never supported that mor0n. As for Tinubu, he is involved in crazy enterprise and I camapigned for Obi, and still support Obi, but Tinubu is implementing exactly what Obi would have executed.

And I love where the country is going. The criminals will complain more. The lazy will complain. The religious will go to paradise of choice and hardworking people will thrive.

I can not hate the President, I can criticise. I am an Obidient Jagabandit.
lying to yourself so comfortably

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by AsomughaChuks05: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Let Tinubu be there instead of bigoted Obi. Things will get better in time and credit will be given to Tinubu for the improvements to come. It must be noted too that he was wise to start these policies in time well ahead of the 2027 elections.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by isArray: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I am not the cause of your problem. Tinubu is not the cause of your problems, and Peter Obi does not have a quick fix. All policy trajection of Tinubu Admin is exactly the policies that Obi campaigned on, and I supported him and still support today, but that does not mean I must continue to hate Tinubu.

I chose not to hate my Presidents, but can criticize. But so far, I have not seen anything he has done that is against the model that any economy should be built on.

You mor0ns were not prepared for life, and therefore, might as well proceed to your corner of paradise with your best foreign Gods of choice.
Do you agree that more people will excel if the government provides the infrastructure and make more policies that favour the people? Why do you think Nigerians travel out and do better? I understand where you're coming from, no matter how hard you hustle in Nigeria you're still not safe because healthcare is not standard, you don't have good roads, you can get robbed in traffic e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early by 2mch(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Salam has lost control of his mind. Lmao.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government / Buhari Dumped In Awka / Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.