Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home (9413 Views)

Traders Decry Activities Of Touts In Anambra / Whistleblower, George Uboh Accuses Obaseki Of 'Monumental Fraud' / Gold Mining: Fg’s Nonchalant Attitude Causing Nigeria Huge Economic Losses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by gasparpisciotta: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
One of the lasting legacies of Obi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by onuman: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Who orders and enforces this sit at home? Is he above the law enforcement agencies of Nigeria, or is Nigeria a FAILED STATE?
Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by lamalang(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
The person even giving the directives is not even in Nigeria he is somewhere in Europe lounging while Biafra land is suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by Doctee: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Na Tinubu cause an too yeye people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by Praktikals(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
They should add wednesday and friday to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by kenchop: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
WHY AEE THEY CRYING NOW, I TOLD THEM WHEN IT ALL STARTED THAT THIS IS WRONG AND WOULD GET OUT OF HAND. NOW THE COCKRELL HAS COME HOME TO ROOST.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by ogatboy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
incandescentena:
tongue

tongue

Forget about that South east region.

I am enjoying the way Ibos are ruining their region and killing another.

They cant try that in other progressive regions.

Monday sit at must continue by DSs and Fulani army grin

Lol but there was massacre in Owo, bandits are chasing people from their homes in the north. If you think insecurity is based on tribe, when e touch you, I will have no pity for you
Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
I think the Monday sit at home isn't enough... It should be like 3 times a week so that the federal government can feel it in Abuja and release Nnamdi Kanu 👀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by Indispensable85(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Living in bondage

1 Like

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by harmonyglobal: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dhury:
Fat lies, nobody is losing in east.the purpose of sit at home declared by IPOB ESN is to punish buhari and make him and his government lose
As the punishment reached buhari, who and who are dying and suffering form this action now. Collect brain

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by Opintiwa: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Taiggarr:

You are one INCONSEQUENTIAL dingbat..

But I am not your mother 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by phemmie06(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
They can do better, instead of them to use all their energy to support their son they are inflicting pain on themselves.
They never record any loss, if dem like they should extend it from now till March 15 (after the election) na dem go suffer am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by theophorus(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Na lie joor

This na mere propaganda joor, The SE is doing Great and the People love and enjoy the sit at home.

UGM and their other security outfits are doing a good job. MNK and Autopiloters are Hero's in that part of the country.

Everybody for that region na Millionaire abi na Billionaire self and Monday is for Ofe-nsala and some Hero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by StJasper(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Opintiwa:
Few days for the tyrant in Aso rock to vamose.

That is just my concern 🤸🤸🤸🤸

Who initiated the sit-at-home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by Godfullsam(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Opintiwa:
Few days for the tyrant in Aso rock to vamose.

That is just my concern 🤸🤸🤸🤸

The tyrant in Aso Rock is not largely responsible for the sit @ home na.

The tyrant in Finland and the tyrant in kuje prison are both responsible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by jumper524(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Let's blame tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by StJasper(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
ogatboy:

Lol but there was massacre in Owo, bandits are chasing people from their homes in the north. If you think insecurity is based on tribe, when e touch you, I will have no pity for you

We are talking about self-inflicted pains. The people in the east brought it upon themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by TheChameleon: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Them never see anything.

Idiot cowards.

I can't imagine a fool controlling a whole tribe from continents away with his email.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by phemmie06(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
They can take a cue from those that said they won't eat neither drink till they kill Paul in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by HisGraceBet: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ease
Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by HisGraceBet: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ease them
Their problem
Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
That COWARD is hiding under his wife's skirt cheesy
Corrinthians:
I thought one Anambra1stNkita told us everywhere is bubbly in Anambra on Mondays.

The lies these people peddle on this forum is stuff of legend. They lie and believe their own lies, meanwhile, reality is smacking them in the face every Monday.

People of God, always remember to pray for the people of the East. The pain, suffering, deaths, terrorism, hunger and cannibalism ravaging the region, no thanks to IPOB which they unfortunately supported, is too much.💔💔😳😳

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by Tflex01: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Corrinthians:
Hiding under his mattress. You can clearly see the traders said even if they summon the courage to open shops, there would be no customers to attend to. Fear is palpable in Anambra.

I'm still shocked nobody blamed Tinubu in that write up. That's very strange. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by doctorbabs(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
WHY ARE YOU OR WHO ARE YOU COMPLAIN ING TO? CONTINUE USING YOUR HANDS TO DESTROY YOUR REGION AND KILLING YOUR PROMINENT PEOPLE ...UNA NA GO SOON GET SENSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by ogatboy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
StJasper:

We are talking about self-inflicted pains. The people in the east brought it upon themselves.

It is a function of government. I am wondering why the problem in the east is the easterners but the one in the north is the president.
Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by LonglifeRng: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Fat lies, nobody is losing in east.the purpose of sit at home declared by IPOB ESN is to punish buhari and make him and his government lose 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by TenHag: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
It's disheartening
Re: Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home by ArchiLimited: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Corrinthians:
I thought one Anambra1stNkita told us everywhere is bubbly in Anambra on Mondays.

The lies these people peddle on this forum is stuff of legend. They lie and believe their own lies, meanwhile, reality is smacking them in the face every Monday.

People of God, always remember to pray for the people of the East. The pain, suffering, deaths, terrorism, hunger and cannibalism ravaging the region, no thanks to IPOB which they unfortunately supported, is too much.💔💔😳😳

Bros, I don't have issues with the first part of your write-up. But the second part puts you in the same category as so called people who come here to peddle lies. First off, there's NO part of Nigeria right now that is in ideal condition as it ought to be, less so the east. But calling the east a hunger ravaged region in comparison to some other places, plus those other things you spewed, simply means you have zero idea of what you're saying but just using imaginary hearsays that suits you. No difference from the people you came to bash unfortunately. If you want to raise prayers, raise it for your locality where you are as I suspect they would need it more. They don't need your clout chasing prayers in the east they would do just fine without it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yunusa Ari: Court temporarily bars INEC From Prosecuting Suspended Adamawa REC / Addax’s Latest Oil Discovery Is Not Good News For Imo State / Impeachment Panel Sitting Against Court Order - Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.