Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates (6993 Views)

Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP / President Buhari Appoints Mohammed Abdullahi As Minister Of Environment / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by Omoawoke: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
angry
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by NwokoloOwa: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
The same saying Tinubu is relying on strong men instead of the people are also rejoicing as they are somehow identified with a strong man's backing
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by asobo1: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Garfield1 update for you. grin

Senator Aliero and Yahata won't work for Atiku yenyenyen. Kebbi is done is dusted for Atiku and General. You will learn politics the bitter way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7355231/senator-aliero-loses-court-haruna#117065073

https://www.nairaland.com/7448743/kebbi-central-aliero-loses-appeal#118648363

Senators Abdullahi & Aliero (in pix)
😁😁😂

This news must be well hidden from garfield1

Abeg change the title to BBNaija. Save a soul!!

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by Aiel123: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Garfield1
It's done.
AA is really killing it in Zamfara.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by CaptainAyub: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Garfield1 come oooo,wahala for Tilumbu in Kebbi grin
Cos if these 2 heavyweights and serving senators are contesting in PDP, then tilumbu should just forget Kebbi.
The whole of Katsina has decamped to PDP.
In Kaduna,Obi will sweep southern Kaduna which is like 40% of Kaduna votes.
Kano ,Kwankwaso will useless their votes by dividing it,get some too in Jigawa.
Sokoto,Tambuwal is giving it to APC wotowoto grin
NOW,THIS THE NORTHWEST WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE TILUMBU'S STRONGHOLD grin
How una go do am now? grin

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by garfield1: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
slivertongue:
Not good news to garfield1

Once akpwbio won,I suspected this.even lawan might scale through
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by garfield1: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
mbaboy:
This judgement is a confirmation that PDP will win Kebbi landslide

Not true.apc will still take kebbi narrowly
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by garfield1: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Penguin2:
Yes!

I’m so happy right now.

With this judgment, Kebbi is gone with PDP.

Nothing for BAT anymore.

Similarly, the Zamfara that they said was in the bag for Tinubu seems to be looking like something else with Atiku’s visit to the state.

Again, where is Tinubu expecting his votes?

Kebbi pdp is too weak in kebbi to trouble apc.aliero can also increase votes not give victory.
Why not give borno and yobe to atiku since he pulled crowd there
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by miceroms: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
We respect the judgement but it is sad that people can just defect and they will be given party slots. I can’t imagine how the initial winners of the primaries will be feeling.
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by garfield1: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Aiel123:
Garfield1
It's done.
AA is really killing it in Zamfara.

That means obi is killing atiku in delta? On election day,you won't see the gusaus

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by Aiel123: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

That means obi is killing atiku in delta? On election day,you won't see the gusaus
With a good cash thrown into Zamfara,coupled with the enthusiasm I see, I'm beginning to get hopeful.
Delta... it's settled before.No reasonable margin will come for any of APC/PDP/LP.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by Aiel123: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

Kebbi pdp is too weak in kebbi to trouble apc.aliero can also increase votes not give victory.
AA hasn't being to Yobe.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by garfield1: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Aiel123:

With a good cash thrown into Zamfara,coupled with the enthusiasm I see, I'm beginning to get hopeful.
Delta... it's settled before.No reasonable margin will come for any of APC/PDP/LP.

I thought atiku will win well here

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by garfield1: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Aiel123:

AA hasn't being to Yobe.

It doesn't matter
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by Aiel123: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

I thought atiku will win well here
The margin won't be impressive.
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by Demigod22: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Atiku Bagudu was politically careless to have that disagreement that finally pushed Aliero out of APC. Let's see how he will succeed with his candidates when Abdullahi and Aliero and the most loved General are doing wonders in kebbi.

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by Penguin2: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

We are not talking about crowd.

If we are to talk about crowd, then we should also say Peter Obi will get 25% in Kano because of the crowd he pulled.

I’m talking about the man they call Adamu Aliero in Kebbi. Add other foot soldiers and the masses who do not seem to want to hear the name, Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by garfield1: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Penguin2:

We are not talking about crowd.

If we are to talk about crowd, then we should also say Peter Obi will get 25% in Kano because of the crowd he pulled.

I’m talking about the man they call Adamu Aliero in Kebbi. Add other foot soldiers and the masses who do not seem to want to hear the name, Tinubu.

Aliero is getting old,he is coming against gov bagudu who is formidable with a united apc.
How many defections to pdp have you heard in kebbi? You can see atiku shaking katsina,bauchi,jigawa but nothing in kebbi because apc dominates there
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by Penguin2: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

Aliero is getting old,he is coming against gov bagudu who is formidable with a united apc.
How many defections to pdp have you heard in kebbi? You can see atiku shaking katsina,bauchi,jigawa but nothing in kebbi because apc dominates there

Lol!

Do you still believe that Tinubu will get enough votes in the north to give him victory after seeing what’s happening in Zamfara and elsewhere in the north?

Do you still think it’s not time for you to face reality?

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by Penguin2: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Aiel123:

Delta is what?

Lol!

25th February no far again.
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by slivertongue: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

Once akpwbio won,I suspected this.even lawan might scale through

Frankly, am tired of 'litigation democracy'
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by garfield1: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
slivertongue:

Frankly, am tired of 'litigation democracy'

Why?
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by garfield1: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

Do you still believe that Tinubu will get enough votes in the north to give him victory after seeing what’s happening in Zamfara and elsewhere in the north?

Do you still think it’s not time for you to face reality?

You are funny.you speak from both sides of your mouth.you said you are not talking about crowd but you still bring crowd in zamfara case.stay one place.do you mean atiku will win se since he pulled a huge crowd there? Let me remind you that atiku highest crowd was in katsina,these ones are small
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by Olaoluwa122: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

You are funny.you speak from both sides of your mouth.you said you are not talking about crowd but you still bring crowd in zamfara case.stay one place.do you mean atiku will win se since he pulled a huge crowd there? Let me remind you that atiku highest crowd was in katsina,these ones are small
Should we place a bet...atiku is winning kebbi with 40%.... Of the vote

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by garfield1: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Should we place a bet...atiku is winning kebbi with 40%.... Of the vote

Not possible.atiku can win sokoto,jigawa,katsina but not kebbi
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by Olaoluwa122: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

Not possible.atiku can win sokoto,jigawa,katsina but not kebbi
Dey there brr..e go shock you

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by bbbb56: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
it will be tough or impossible for Apc to get through because here in Argungu if you see how people celebrate these judgement you will think former majority leader already win his reelection Gaskiya Apc currently are in trouble because Apc here in kebbi perform poorly no any tangible project to show but these former majority leader has touched many community with various project as a senator

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by OLADD: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

My friend, Atiku only needs 25% accrossboard in the SS and few SE and SW states and he becomes the president. He's assured of both the cummulative highest votes and 25% in all 19 northern states. This is politics 101.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by queenafolami2: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu urchins were rejoicing that without aliero that APC will win in kebbi.Jungle don dey mature.Tinubu urchins were rejoicing that without aliero that APC will win in kebbi.Jungle don dey mature....

1 Like

Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by garfield1: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
OLADD:
My friend, Atiku only needs 25% accrossboard in the SS and few SE and SW states and he becomes the president. He's assured of both the cummulative highest votes and 25% in all 19 northern states. This is politics 101.

He is not.atiku needs to win three regions.he won't get 25% in borno,yobe,zamfara,kano,kwara,benue
Re: Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates by OLADD: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

He is not.atiku needs to win three regions.he won't get 25% in borno,yobe,zamfara,kano,kwara,benue
I had thought you were politically savvy than this. Read what you typed again and deduce if you made any sense whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS To Embark On Nationwide VAT, WHT Compliance Monitoring Exercise / I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. / See Pics Of A Prison In Norway Where Prisoners Live Like Kings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.