Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec (11110 Views)

Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Karnice600: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Well I do not agree with most of your points up there, cos they mostly western "facts" and narrative.... Which can be totally different from Russian "facts"..... Or depending on who exactly you ask around the world.
Just cos the western fact is more widely accepted globally doesn't make it the real actual fact... It only means that the western voice is louder and much more powerful than other people's voice. They fvcking control everything... Even the source of those "facts"

You feel me?

Well despite our differences sir, I sincerely respect you 100% for the fact that you took your time... Cheers

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Karnice600: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Well I do not agree with most of your points up there, cos they mostly western "facts" and narrative.... Which can be totally different from Russian "facts"..... Or depending on who exactly you ask around the world.
Just cos the western fact is more widely accepted globally doesn't make it the real actual fact... It only means that the western voice is louder and much more powerful than other people's voice. They fvcking control everything... Even the source of those "facts"

You feel me?

Well despite our differences sir, I sincerely respect you 100% for the fact that you took your time... Cheers

Okay, please before you run off can you tell me,

1. Why is the Warsaw pact not existing anymore?

2. How many former Soviet countries today are aligned with Russia?
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by MimiSheWrote(f): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Karnice600:

Okay, please before you run off can you tell me,

1. Why is the Warsaw pact not existing anymore?

2. How many former Soviet countries today are aligned with Russia?

Run off ke? grin grin

Lol for your mind!!

Well I don't freaking run dude! my dad actually raised a warrior lol! I just know when a debate hits rock buttom!

Ok About your question, there are many official reasons why Warsaw pact failed. But to put it in the most simplest way possible:

The pact broke off for the same reason couples get a divorce! The same reason that your first love left you for someone new lol
(just an example)
What happened to Warsaw can actually happen to any block, NATO included!
I mean we can already see signs and evidence of disunity among Nato members.
Hungary and Turkey for example. So It's only a matter of time before the rest start getting fade up with Washington's policy (just a possibility)

And about the sour relationship between former Soviet members and Russia... Well there is this saying: a prophet is not usually honored in his/her home land!

Even the almighty US is not that 'popular' in her own region undecided most countries in the Americas hate the United States more than anything.

Russia is a regional power! and an obvious contender for world power just behind China. It's almost impossible to get to that level without making tons of enemies, especially in your own immediate neighborhood where you are more active in.

And besides.. US is even more hated all over the world than Russia... undecided undecided So what are you saying

2 Likes

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by darediamond(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mikelarteta:
Putin should understand nobody has the monopoly of missiles or Nuclear weapons. Send one receive ten no time.
Unfortunately, PUTIN IS NO MATCH FOR USA let alone poor mere nato that can not liberate Ukraine in a jiffy. Whay is western europe if not geoup of natio s that thrives on credit and old colonies? Awon paupers nations that can not equip well Ukraine.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Karnice600: 1:26am On Feb 01, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Run off ke? grin grin

Lol for your mind!!

Well I don't freaking run dude! my dad actually raised a warrior lol! I just know when a debate hits rock buttom!

Ok About your question, there are many official reasons why Warsaw pact failed. But to put it in the most simplest way possible:

The pact broke off for the same reason couples get a divorce! The same reason that your first love left you for someone new lol
(just an example)
Hungary and Turkey for example. So It's only a matter of time before the rest start getting fade up with Washington's policy (just a possibility)

And about the sour relationship between former Soviet members and Russia... Well there is this saying: a prophet is not usually honored in his/her home land!

Even the almighty US is not that 'popular' in her own region undecided most countries in the Americas hate the United States more than anything.

Russia is a regional power! and an obvious contender for world power just behind China. It's almost impossible to get to that level without making tons of enemies, especially in your own immediate neighborhood where you are more active in.

And besides.. US is even more hated all over the world than Russia... undecided undecided So what are you saying

Now I understand that most of your narratives are from hear-says, rather than research and realities.

(just an example)
Hungary and Turkey for example

Nah , nah. No way. This is too shallow.
Please do some little reading and research.

I'll give you just one reason out of several. You'll look for the rest yourself.

The 6 days Arabian war with Israel in 1967 played as a disadvantage to the Warsaw pact.
Why? because the Arabian coalition was backed by Warsaw states against Isreal, who was backed by the US and NATO.
About 2 months later after Israel's battering of the Arabic coalition, Bulgaria, then a Warsaw member staged a summit, stressing the need for a robust security. She pulled out eventually, against the backdrop of communist failures.

1 Like

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by MimiSheWrote(f): 4:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Typing...
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Otobong3374(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Fear fear West.
The very name Putin strikes fear in their hearts.
Shut Up Useless Maggot. Bitch, Go & Ask Your Mama What Would Happen To World If America Fight Russia Directly. You Are Pitiable Because There Is No Bunker To Preserve You And Your Shithole President. If Third World War Take Place Africa Would Burn Like Wood
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Otobong3374(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
first of all.. if I get a dollar each time someone thinks Im a guy on this forum lol I would be a billionaire by now! Well This is 21st century sir, we women are finally leaving our confined quarters.. we are gradually upgrading and evolving. Even though Nigerian Women are evolving much slower compared to other women around the world.

Well about the topic, its not a debate sir... I personally and sincerely respect your opinion and perspective... But you didn't have to result to insults or disrespect a random girl on nairaland to make your point.. Im guessing we are both adults yea?

That was just my own opinion sir... You feel you are right, I also feel the same way sir.

So let's try and respect each other's view and move on okay? Thank you sir.

Is Now U Are A Good Boy
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Otobong3374(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2023
Masterviolence:

Beautiful

I eulogize you for being this sagacious.

I inculpate many folks in this forum because they're willfully ignorant and they refuse to study.
What Are U Doing Here? U Are Wasted Here, I Thought That U Wanted To Become Radio Presenter?
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Otobong3374(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2023
juman:
Those our western leaders that are ceaselessly fighting russia, I consider their actions as unpatriotic to their countries.
Why wasting you time and resources fighting russia. This ukraine war was an attempt by america to annihilate russia. America started it.

Today russia is not USSR.
China is the main opponent of the western world but they are too confused to know. They follow follow america blindly.

China is the master and lord of the third world countries.
If you partner with china, the country gain alot.
While the western countries are mere noise makers.

China leads.

I Thought That U Were Walking With Brain? Please Go & Get Your Shithole Brain Back. You Don't Have Anything To Offer, Please Keep Your Mouth Shut. Do You Think That China Is Like Tyranical Russia? China Is Not In Position To Act Stupidly, Okay? Do You Think China Would Stupidly Join Russia To Fight Third World War If It Happen?
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by juman(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Otobong3374:
I Thought That U Were Walking With Brain? Please Go & Get Your Shithole Brain Back. You Don't Have Anything To Offer, Please Keep Your Mouth Shut. Do You Think That China Is Like Tyranical Russia? China Is Not In Position To Act Stupidly, Okay? Do You Think China Would Stupidly Join Russia To Fight Third World War If It Happen?

You need to go back to jss one and start secondary school again.
You are tooooooooo dull.

1 Like

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Masterviolence: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Otobong3374:
What Are U Doing Here? U Are Wasted Here, I Thought That U Wanted To Become Radio Presenter?
If you are this frustrated without my attention, how will you be like when you finally get my attention that you so much desire. grin

3 Likes

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Special millitary operation thwarted major attack on Russia

"The plans of the West included the instant capture of the DPR, LPR and Crimea, the extermination of their population" and then "the creation of a major NATO force near the borders of Russia as well as provocations and acts of sabotage in the border regions.

Read about the atrocities and genocide meted out on the indigenous people of Canada

Moscow could not but react to what was happening in Ukraine "after the 2014 coup d'etat, specifically to the atrocities of Kiev’s neo-Nazi regime, which staged the genocide of the Russian-speaking population." (Mostly Ukrainians in the Donbass republics. Following a referendum, these territories and thier inhabitants were integrated into Russia).

Pre-planned full-scale hostilities on Russian territory did not start thanks to the special military operation

The United States has long been creating a springboard in Ukraine for delivering strikes against Russia, "and today Washington no longer shies away from admitting this."

"The events in Ukraine prove Washington's plans to prevent the emergence of a multipolar world through confrontation with our country. To this end, the West has turned Ukraine into a hotbed of tension that poses a military threat to Russia.

May I draw your attention to confessions by the former leaders of Ukraine, France and Germany - Pyotr Poroshenko, Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel - to the effect that the Minsk agreements were needed only to let Ukraine build up military muscle and create an anti-Russian coalition.

Historical facts confirm that Russia has repeatedly led the charge in the fight between good and evil, and for centuries has liberated peoples of the world from oppression.

Today Russia is defending truth, justice, moral principles and spiritual values from desecration.

I personally don't care about the spiritual aspect.
I'm not spiritual but homosexuality, pedophilia and those sorts are disgusting.
The normalization of these activities in the West is apparently due to moral depravity and mental dereliction.

1 Like

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
FreddieGray:

"The plans of the West included the instant capture of the DPR, LPR and Crimea, the extermination of their population" and then "the creation of a major NATO force near the borders of Russia as well as provocations and acts of sabotage in the border regions.

Read about the atrocities and genocide meted out on the indigenous people of Canada

Moscow could not but react to what was happening in Ukraine "after the 2014 coup d'etat, specifically to the atrocities of Kiev’s neo-Nazi regime, which staged the genocide of the Russian-speaking population." (Mostly Ukrainians in the Donbass republics. Following a referendum, these territories and thier inhabitants were integrated into Russia).

Pre-planned full-scale hostilities on Russian territory did not start thanks to the special military operation

The United States has long been creating a springboard in Ukraine for delivering strikes against Russia, "and today Washington no longer shies away from admitting this."

"The events in Ukraine prove Washington's plans to prevent the emergence of a multipolar world through confrontation with our country. To this end, the West has turned Ukraine into a hotbed of tension that poses a military threat to Russia.

May I draw your attention to confessions by the former leaders of Ukraine, France and Germany - Pyotr Poroshenko, Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel - to the effect that the Minsk agreements were needed only to let Ukraine build up military muscle and create an anti-Russian coalition.

Historical facts confirm that Russia has repeatedly led the charge in the fight between good and evil, and for centuries has liberated peoples of the world from oppression.

Today Russia is defending truth, justice, moral principles and spiritual values from desecration.

The normalization of these activities in the West is apparently due to moral depravity and mental dereliction.

exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Otobong3374(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2023
juman:

You need to go back to jss one and start secondary school again.
You are tooooooooo dull.
This Is African Artifact With Ugly Face. Oh! My Black Puppet Has Sweet Face Than This Fucking Bitch That Is About To Die Hunger. Sorry Artifact, Your Useless Leaders Are Your Problem & That Makes You To Misplace Your Infected Brain. I Will Get Your Brain Back To You, Okay?
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Otobong3374(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2023
Masterviolence:

If you are this frustrated without my attention, how will you be like when you finally get my attention that you so much desire. grin
Sorry Frustrated Artifact, I Know You Are Dead Already. Your Frustrated Leaders Are Waiting To Massacre You. Nigeria, A Country Without Living Things, Hahahahaha.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Masterviolence: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Otobong3374:
Sorry Frustrated Artifact, I Know You Are Dead Already. Your Frustrated Leaders Are Waiting To Massacre You. Nigeria, A Country Without Living Things, Hahahahaha.
I'm still not giving you the attention you so much desire grin

Maybe I will, in the near future only if you become sensible and deferential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Masterviolence:

exactly.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Otobong3374(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Masterviolence:

Sorry I Don't Give A F*uck To Any Useless Bitch. Your Attention Can Never Do Any Fucking Shit To Me, Okay? Beside, I Really Know That You Are A Walking Death slowpoke Coming From A Non Living Country.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreddieGray:

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by itsRhamzy: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
gigabyte13:
Putin that is threatening the world publicly with nuclear missiles, is it ordinary Boris, he can't threatened....
Make all of una go queue for fuel abi na new notes...
Anyone wey concern you go queue
STFU you zombie. Putin never threatened the world with nukes. He only threatened retaliation against NATO countries should the war escalates and NATO doesn't make up even 30% of the world. NATO countries is not the world. The world is bigger than NATO so kindly vomit that rubbish you've been fed with through propaganda.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by mysticwarrior(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Just like Tony Blair was made a scapegoat for the British involvement in the invasion of Iraq same is happening to Boris Johnson, Now that the truth is out Britain should tender apologies and return all what they stole from Russian Billionaires using the Ukrainian war and sanctions as excuse.

1 Like

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
https://odysee.com/@RTDocumentary:4/Battle-for-Africa:9
"Little by little we managed to collect 8 million signatures"
nlfpmod, Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, seun, Obinoscopy, mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, farano, Justwise, oam4j, Honsule, lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and dominique.

1 Like

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by orisa37: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
NO. BORIS JOHNSON IS A BETTER LEADER THAN PUTIN AND Xi JINPING.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by EKONGKING: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
God1000:
They will surely deny it, the spokesperson should ask Putin whether he made such threats or not before dismissing what Boris Johnson said

Putin is a mentally unstable man

So putin lied ,which is un reasonable as u r inferring and yet you trust a Prime minister who got sacked because of lying .

No wonder the countries ,U.K and Nigeria is in this much shambles .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 06, 2023
ParasiteWest:
There cannot be a right government until the West is put in their place. The interest of the West in developing countries is to make sure the developing countries remain impoverished so the citizens of those countries would find migration to the West for 'greener pastures' attractive where they're then exploited and exposed to modern day slavery. Their intent is to keep the West as a 'paradise' in the minds of the manipulated public. The West influenced the politics of Africa directly/indirectly. The right govt will get the 'Gaddafi treatment'
AnyanwuSilas:
I'm an Igbo man and not a Muslim, I know what's good for Africans, it's the West that destabilise our continent and take our best brain, why should I live in the US or RUSSIA when chance is being created by Russia to build my home? Russia have more nuclear warheads than the US, nobody will win a nuclear war, it will simply destroy the world, as an African it's better the world be destroyed and sent back to stone age instead the US will enslave the world, you think Russia is alone? The US are hypocrite, what did Obama do for Africans as a black man? they rather used him to destabilised Africa, was it not Obama that killed Gaddafi, Let’s be Frank, a multipolar world is better than one world order.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 07, 2023
EKONGKING:

So putin lied ,which is un reasonable as u r inferring and yet you trust a Prime minister who got sacked because of lying .

No wonder the countries ,U.K and Nigeria is in this much shambles .

FreddieGray:
Prominent Israeli Patron Of Ukraine Mocks Zelensky On March 5, 2022, former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett visited Moscow, where he held a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. According to the Kremlin read-out of the meeting, the two leaders “discussed various aspects of the situation in Ukraine in the context of Russia’s special military operation to protect Donbass.” Soon after the meeting, Bennett’s spokesperson told the press the Israeli prime minister made a phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Bennett traveled to Moscow at Zelensky's request to mediate a ceasefire between Russia, which initiated its special military operation on February 24, and the Ukrainian government. According to press reports at the time, Bennett coordinated his efforts with the United States, France, and Germany. Indeed, Bennet had spoken to French President Emmanuel Macron prior to leaving Israel for Moscow, and flew to Berlin after his meeting with Putin to discuss the issues with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz. Bennett’s diplomatic intervention came in the aftermath of two rounds of negotiation between Russia and Ukraine, one on February 28 and a second on March 3, in Gomel, Belarus. According to Bennett, his diplomatic mission succeeded in getting Russia to drop its insistence on the “demilitarization” of the Ukrainian armed forces, while Zelensky pledged Ukraine would never join the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). But recent disclosures by Bennett suggest there was another purpose to his Moscow visit—to secure a promise from Putin that Russia would not attempt to kill Zelensky. “I asked, ‘what’s with this? Are you planning to kill Zelensky?''’ Bennett told the press during a recent interview. “He [Putin] said, ‘I won’t kill Zelensky.’ I then said to him, ‘I have to understand that you’re giving me your word that you won’t kill Zelensky.’ He said, ‘I’m not going to kill Zelensky,’” Bennett claims. According to Bennett, he then called Zelensky. “‘Listen, I came out of a meeting,’” Bennett claims to have told the Ukrainian president. “‘He’s [Putin] not going to kill you.’ He [Zelensky] asks, ‘Are you sure?’ I said, '100% he won’t kill you.’” According to Bennett, “Two hours later, Zelensky went to his office, and did a selfie in the office, [in which the Ukrainian president said,] ‘I’m not afraid’ and everything.” Indeed, on March 5, Zelensky did in fact publish a video on his Instagram account. “I’m staying in Kiev…on Bankova Street,” Zelensky said, pointing his camera out the window to show the street across from the presidential palace. Zelensky then walked over to his desk to deliver an address in which he asserted that he was “not hiding, and…not afraid of anyone.” The one problem with Bennet’s “recollection” is that it makes no sense. Ukraine and Russia were scheduled for a third round of negotiations, and by all accounts Russia was serious about bringing the conflict to an end. There was no indication that Russia was seeking to target Zelensky or any other Ukrainian leadership elements void of any deliberate provocation on the part of NATO or Ukraine. There was no reason for Bennett to engage in such a conversation with Putin, and there is no reason Putin would need to entertain such a line of questioning. True or not, the timing of this “revelation” could not come at a worse time for the Ukrainian president. With his army being defeated in eastern Ukraine, his government collapsing under the weight of corruption scandals, and promises of military support evaporating from erstwhile NATO allies coming to the realization that they will have to deal with Russia when this war ends, the last thing Zelensky needs is a “recollection” by an Israeli politician that he feared for his life at the very moment that he - the Ukrainian president - was proclaiming his fearlessness before the Ukrainian nation and people. Which, of course, is probably why Bennett chose this moment to release this information to the public. Israel is under tremendous pressure to begin supplying weapons to Ukraine. But Israel must also take care not to allow its relationship with Russia to sour, especially in the field of security (this is especially true given Russia’s existing military posture inside Syria.) Indications are that current Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will not yield to this pressure, at least for the moment. Bennett’s revelations are designed to embarrass Zelensky, and perhaps encourage his political collapse. Whether Israel acted on its own or, more likely, in close coordination with the US, Germany, and France to begin the process of facilitating Zelensky’s removal from power, it isn’t known. What is known is that Zelensky isn’t long for Bankova Street. And Bennett wants to make sure that is, indeed, the case SOURCE
9gerian:
Zelenski probably expected worse but got emboldened after knowing he would not be killed. Similarly, in diplomatic circles it would be inappropriate for Putin to say he intends to have Zelenski killed, even he meant to. Maybe if Zelenski had been told otherwise, he would have considered and made more people focused decisions for the benefit of the Ukrainian people.

1 Like

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE

Previous https://www.nairaland.com/7547127/boris-johnson-says-putin-threatened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREMEqXSpGA

nlfpmod, Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, seun, Obinoscopy, mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, farano, Justwise, oam4j, Honsule, lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and dominique.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECOWAS Suspends Burkina Faso Following Coup / What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? / A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.