Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec (11103 Views)

Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Release the audio
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by bonechamberlain(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Of cause just like APC, the west survives on lies and massive propaganda. angry

1 Like

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by gigabyte13: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Putin that is threatening the world publicly with nuclear missiles, is it ordinary Boris, he can't threatened....
Make all of una go queue for fuel abi na new notes...
Anyone wey concern you go queue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by sterlingD(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
To end this back and forth of words on who is lying and who is not lying both countries should declassify and unseal the transcript of their phone conversation and release it to public domain.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Ykc2(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
They will surely deny it, the spokesperson should ask Putin whether he made such threats or not before dismissing them.

Putin is a mentally unstable man
are from nigeria or a British citizen?
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by techWriter3: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
BBC and untruths

1 Like

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by AreaFada2: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jestin:
Boris Johnson is a gentle man. I doubt if he lied when he is not Buhari or Tinubu. Those ones can lie for Africa 😂

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by omar22(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jestin:
Boris Johnson is a gentle man. I doubt if he lied when he is not Buhari or Tinubu. Those ones can lie for Africa 😂

Boris lies a lot.... abi is it not the same Boris who lie that he didn't attend a party that occurred in his own flat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Karnice600: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dpharisee:
Trust the words of western leaders at your own peril, deception is used during conflicts to get the better of your opponent, unlike Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein we can hear directly from Putin because Russia also invested heavily in English international media which is why all the sanctions against Russia are failing, it's no longer a one sided narration by CNN or BBC, I can go to RT.COM to get the Russian version of any story

Disuan's foolishness is DNA based.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by DekenDrasta(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Only those that don't understand this imperialist that goes about blaming Putin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Karnice600: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Putin is not a bad person. Everything he is doing is to Protect Russia and Russians from the imperialist western elites that want to dominate and control the world.

I have been to Kostroma Region of Russia. So Trust me when I tell you that no leader in the world can boast of the level of love and admiration Russians have for Putin.. Regardless the country's vast diversity.. And despite all the Anti Putin/Russia propaganda by the west since the cold War.

But 145 million Russians cannot be all stupid, they know Putin is a strong man and exactly the man they need to protect them against the conquerors West.

Trust me, Russia could turn the entire Ukraine to Dust in just a week, but thats not their goal in Ukraine. They are being fair... Cos they consider Ukraine siblings.

Unfortunately for Ukraine, their government have been hijacked by western powers since the 2014 US backed maiden coup. So their hands are tied.

Trust me, Russia could turn the entire Ukraine to Dust in just a week, but thats not their goal in Ukraine. They are being fair... Cos they consider Ukraine siblings.

Upon all your travelling to Russia, this is what you can offer; basic nonsense.

It could even be one of Kingsnairaland's parallel accounts.

But 145 million Russians cannot be all stupid, they know Putin is a strong man and exactly the man they need to protect them against the conquerors West...

So about 44 million Ukrainians are stupid to stand up for their sovereign rights as an independent nation, against Putin?
So Russians are proud of Putin, who's protecting them from the West by rendering Ukrainians homeless, fatherless, and motherless?

Some African elders saw people like you and concluded that women education is a waste.
I can forgive this kind of stupidity when it comes from Aina alaata or Kemi elewa.., but from someone who's trying hard to prove her exposure, its a different thing entirely.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by MimiSheWrote(f): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Karnice600:

But 145 million Russians cannot be all stupid, they know Putin is a strong man and exactly the man they need to protect them against the conquerors West...

So about 44 million Ukrainians are stupid to stand up for their sovereign rights as an independent nation, against Putin?
So Russians are proud of Putin, who's protecting them from the West by rendering Ukrainians homeless, fatherless, and motherless?

Some African elders saw people like you and concluded that women education is a waste.
I can forgive this kind of stupidity when it comes from Aina alaata or Kemi elewa.., but from someone who's trying hard to prove her exposure, its a different thing entirely.
first of all.. if I get a dollar each time someone thinks Im a guy on this forum lol I would be a billionaire by now! Well This is 21st century sir, we women are finally leaving our confined quarters.. we are gradually upgrading and evolving. Even though Nigerian Women are evolving much slower compared to other women around the world.

Well about the topic, its not a debate sir... I personally and sincerely respect your opinion and perspective... But you didn't have to result to insults or disrespect a random girl on nairaland to make your point.. Im guessing we are both adults yea?

That was just my own opinion sir... You feel you are right, I also feel the same way sir.

So let's try and respect each other's view and move on okay? Thank you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Ened(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dpharisee:
Trust the words of western leaders at your own peril, deception is used during conflicts to get the better of your opponent, unlike Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein we can hear directly from Putin because Russia also invested heavily in English international media which is why all the sanctions against Russia are failing, it's no longer a one sided narration by CNN or BBC, I can go to RT.COM to get the Russian version of any story

No sane person uses RT as true source of information. It's mostly propaganda u get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Dpharisee: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ened:

No sane person uses RT as true source of information. It's mostly propaganda u get
You use RT to balance western propaganda with counter narrative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Masterviolence: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Putin is not a bad person. Everything he is doing is to Protect Russia and Russians from the imperialist western elites that want to dominate and control the world.

I have been to Kostroma Region of Russia.. So Trust me when I tell you that no leader in the world can boast of the level of love and admiration Russians have for Putin.. Regardless the country's vast diversity.. And despite all the Anti Putin/Russia propaganda by the west since the cold War...

The West caused this war... "Stay away from Ukraine, as our sworn enemy, we don't want you having your military base and missiles stationed few kilometers away our capital Moscow. How difficult can it be? The west knew Russia won't stand back and allow Ukraine join Nato for obvious security security reasons... Yet they kept of pushing for it.. Just to provoke Russia into a proxy war with the US led West... Their only intention was to weaken Russia militarily and economically... Using the ignorant and unsuspecting Ukrainians as their cannon fodder.

I'm a History guru and a staunch researcher, So forget all the propaganda the west have been feeding you and think for yourself... it no Rocket science to figure that America is actually the problem we have in this world. their ambition through their foreign policy to maintain their spot as the world power since the defeat Hitler's Nazi in the second world war will eventually lead us to the anticipated world war III, write this down.

But 145 million Russians cannot be all stupid, they know Putin is a strong man and exactly the man they need to protect them against the Washington led globalist West that won't rest until the entire world is in their pocket.

Unfortunately for Ukraine, their government have been hijacked by western powers since the 2014 US backed maiden coup. So their hands are tied.

Beautiful

I eulogize you for being this sagacious.

I inculpate many folks in this forum because they're willfully ignorant and they refuse to study.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by juman(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Those our western leaders that are ceaselessly fighting russia, I consider their actions as unpatriotic to their countries.
Why wasting you time and resources fighting russia. This ukraine war was an attempt by america to annihilate russia. America started it.

Today russia is not USSR.
China is the main opponent of the western world but they are too confused to know. They follow follow america blindly.

China is the master and lord of the third world countries.
If you partner with china, the country gain alot.
While the western countries are mere noise makers.

China leads.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by juman(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
I think the voters suppose to vote out their confused leaders in those western countries.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Pharaohny: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Godbless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
Godbless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin
God bless 🤣🤣 Putin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Masterviolence: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Karnice600:

My problem with folks like you is that you can't prove a point without resorting to a jibe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Karnice600: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
first of all.. if I get a dollar each time someone thinks Im a guy on this forum lol I would be a billionaire by now! Well This is 21st century sir, we women are finally leaving our confined quarters.. we are gradually upgrading and evolving. Even though Nigerian Women are evolving much slower compared to other women around the world.

Well about the topic, its not a debate sir... I personally and sincerely respect your opinion and perspective... But you didn't have to result to insults or disrespect a random girl on nairaland to make your point.. Im guessing we are both adults?

That was just my own opinion sir... You feel you are right, I also feel the same way sir.

So let's try and respect each other's view and move on okay? Thank you sir.

Opinion on less sensitive matters, could be about anything.
Opinion on crucial matters like this where humanity and security are trivialized over one's sentiments, could fetch him/her aggressive responses.
Anyone who justifies Russia's gross injustice on Ukraine but condemns the slave trade of yesterday, because his ancestors were on the victim's end is good for the jungle. Civilization has a huge definition. It takes some people a lifetime to define it.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Karnice600: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Masterviolence:

My problem with folks like you is that you can't prove a point without resorting to a jibe

Does it feel good discussing politics and 'economics' with a 7 year old?
Your best bet is to send him off to watch Nickelodeon.

You only 'discuss' when you have the impression that he has the capacity for swift comprehension, else put him off.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Karnice600:

Opinion on less sensitive matters, could be about anything.
Opinion on crucial matters like this where humanity and security are trivialized over one's sentiments, could fetch him/her aggressive responses.
Anyone who justifies Russia's gross injustice on Ukraine but condemns the slave trade of yesterday, because his ancestors were on the victim's end is good for the jungle. Civilization has a huge definition. It takes some people a lifetime to define it.
I get you. But how do you justify NATO's 1994 bombing of Bosnia and Herzegovina? 1999 bombing of Yogoslsvia as part of Kosovo war? The 1999 NATO bombing of Albanian refugees near Gjakova?
The 2011 Libya invasion by NATO, US invasion of Iraq? The Vietnam War? The Korea War just to name few...

Oh what about the 1961 aborted "Bay of pigs" invasion of Cuba...? This one is interesting because the invasion was to disarm Cuba over their growing association with the then Russia led Soviet Union.. Cos US was worried about having Soviet military base and possibly Nuclear weapons in Cuba(US geopolitical neighbor)... How is that even slightly different from the ongoing Ukraine war?? Except in Cuba case, The Soviets was mature and pro peace enough to respect US security concerns and left Cuba for the sake of world peace. Now why couldn't US do the same with Ukraine?

I'm not Saying Russia invasion of Ukraine is justified, nope... No war is right... As far as people are dying, cis those dead soldiers are someone's son,brother, someone's father and someone's husband. Which is very sad.
I'm only saying that this war was actually provoked by the war mongering US... And could have been easily and totally avoided if the US really cared about world peace or was half the "hero" they are brainwashing the world into thinking they are!

US is the biggest hypocrite in the entire world sir, just think about it... There is nothing Russia could do today that the US haven't done thousands of times in the past and still doing currently. but somehow they always find a way to justify their own evil deeds(US have not been sanctioned for all their wars and invasions) Because of how powerful they are! But Russia invaded Ukraine for obvious security reasons which US triggered and sanctions were flying from all angles under Washington's orders! How is that fair?? Just tell me. From how you reason... I can obviously tell you are smart and well informed.. which means you know exactly where I'm heading, and no matter what your perspectives are, you know I'm not totally wrong. So Let's not play this game, cos I'm tired sir.

1 Like

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Masterviolence:

Beautiful

I eulogize you for being this sagacious.

I inculpate many folks in this forum because they're willfully ignorant and they refuse to study.
It only takes common sense sir, but unfortunately... Common sense is not really that common, really sad. embarassed cry
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Karnice600: 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
I get you. But how do you justify NATO's 1994 bombing of Bosnia and Herzegovina? 1999 bombing of Yogoslsvia as part of Kosovo war? The 1999 NATO bombing of Albanian refugees near Gjakova?
The 2011 Libya invasion by NATO, US invasion of Iraq? The Vietnam War? The Korea War just to name few...

Oh what about the 1961 aborted "Bay of pigs" invasion of Cuba...? This one is interesting because the invasion was to disarm Cuba over their growing association with the then Russia led Soviet Union.. Cos US was worried about having Soviet military base and possibly Nuclear weapons in Cuba(US geopolitical neighbor)... How is that even slightly different from the ongoing Ukraine war?? Except in Cuba case, The Soviets was mature and pro peace enough to respect US security concerns and left Cuba for the sake of world peace. Now why couldn't US do the same with Ukraine?

I'm not Saying Russia invasion of Ukraine is justified, nope... No war is right... As far as people are dying, cis those dead soldiers are someone's son,brother, someone's father and someone's husband. Which is very sad.
I'm only saying that this war was actually provoked by the war mongering US... And could have been easily and totally avoided if the US really cared about world peace or was half the "hero" they are brainwashing the world into thinking they are!

US is the biggest hypocrite in the entire world sir, just think about it... There is nothing Russia could do today that the US haven't done thousands of times in the past and still doing currently. but somehow they always find a way to justify their own evil deeds(US have not been sanctioned for all their wars and invasions) Because of how powerful they are! But Russia invaded Ukraine for obvious security reasons which US triggered and sanctions were flying from all angles under Washington's orders! How is that fair?? Just tell me. From how you reason... I can obviously tell you are smart and well informed.. which means you know exactly where I'm heading, and no matter what your perspectives are, you know I'm not totally wrong. So Let's not play this game, cos I'm tired sir.

Please how did the US begin the war in Ukraine?
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Mubiola360: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Dpharisee:
God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by osayuking(m): 1:27am On Jan 31, 2023
God1000:
They will surely deny it, the spokesperson should ask Putin whether he made such threats or not before dismissing what Boris Johnson said

Putin is a mentally unstable man
as she said, she was there and every convo would have been recorded 🤷🏿‍♂️. Stop your western nuisance and reason with your iroro. Americans and NATO Dey use bloody racist Ukrainians for top up card.
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by dapoRead: 3:34am On Jan 31, 2023
MimiSheWrote:

I have been to Kostroma Region of Russia.. So Trust me when I tell you that no leader in the world can boast of the level of love and admiration Russians have for Putin.. Regardless the country's vast diversity.. And despite all the Anti Putin/Russia propaganda by the west since the cold War...

The West caused this war... "Stay away from Ukraine, as our sworn enemy, we don't want your military base and missiles stationed just few kilometers away from our capital Moscow" that was the original cold war agreement between the Soviet union and the US dominated/controlled West... In order ensure everlasting world peace.
seriously how difficult can that be?

The west knew Russia won't stand back and allow Ukraine join Nato for obvious security reasons... And tet they kept on pushing and working tirelessly for it. Just to provoke Russia into a proxy war with the US led West. They knew that Ukraine with all the western support and backing won't be able to defeat Russia on the battle field... Russia is a giant weapon producing country, if not the best out there. So while the western leaders are still busy debating on the exact quality of weapons to send to Ukraine... Russia do not have this problem, they can simply move their best stuff across the border like a chess piece. Tell me.. How you gon beat a country like that??

See, The West's hidden goal ain't really to win... Naaaaah the goal is actually to weaken Russia militarily and economically(to be able to bend them politically like the rest of the world)...Using the ignorant and unsuspecting Ukrainians as their cannon fodder!

I'm big history fan and a staunch researcher... Which means I know my onion I guess... So just forget all the propaganda the west have been feeding you about Russia since the beginning through their heavily dominated world news media.
just put all that aside and think for yourself for once.. its no rocket science to figure out that America is actually the problem we have in this world. The US ambition(through their foreign policy) to maintain their spot as the world power since the defeat of Hitler's Nazi in the second world war will eventually lead us to the highly anticipated world war III... write this down!

145 million Russians cannot be all stupid you know... they know Putin is a strong man, a patriot and exactly the man they need to protect them and stand up to the US led globalist West that won't rest until the entire world is in their back pocket! The West hate what they can't control... China, Russia, Iran, North Korea e.t.c

Trust me, Russia could turn the entire Ukraine to dust in just a week, but thats not their goal in Ukraine. They are being fair and reasonable,Cos they consider Ukraine siblings, and again... Having Ukraine in rubbles is no good for Russia economically. having an extremely poor and unfunctioning country as an immediate neighbor is a big disaster. For example: Mexico(on the southern border of US) is a big pain in the ass for the U.S but not Canada(on the northern border) Why?? Well It's very simple.. Mexico is poor while Canada is not.

Russia only changes tactics based on the card Ukraine plays. Ask yourself this, why did Russia only upgraded to targeting Ukrainian important infrastructures(like power plants) just after the Cremea bridge bombing by Ukraine? Why not from onset? Forget propaganda and think! It's not illegal to think for-god-sake! Russia is obviously holding back for the reasons I mentioned earlier.
For Russia... this is not an all out war yet... If it gets to that level? Nothing would be left of Ukraine.

But Unfortunately for Ukraine, their government have been hijacked by western powers since the 2014 US backed maiden coup... So their hands are tied.

The Comedian(Zelensky) turned president is nothing but a Western puppet! Banning all opposition parties in Ukraine and labeling them pro Russian should tell you everything you need to know... Most Opposition parties in Ukraine know what's best for the country, they know Ukraine have been hijacked by the West, that's why the little puppet dictator banned all of them in order to shut them up
But you will never see all that on the western news lol. Smfh

They have truly miss-calculated because that stupid sleepy Joe just made Russia stronger not only militarily but economically ten folds considering what Russia did in March of 2022. Russia instructed its citizens to start buying gold. That is a real game-changer. We're looking at petro-ruble gold and oil-backed asset now. This is huge.

They cannot undo no matter the number of weapons they supply. Now they are begging Russia not to go on the offensive. I think Russia had 8 years and was really prepared for this.

The WEST is not. Take for instance, they have sent over 7 years of mass production of Javelin missiles to Ukraine and all are dead or destroyed.

What about Tanks? Since 2014 after the western coup in Kiev, Russia increased the yearly production of tanks by 5 folds.
IF TRYING TO weaken Russia is what it's all about, they have only achieved doing the opposite.

The law of unintended consequences.

Enugurangers:

I can take Kyiv in 2 weeks if I want..
2 weeks will clock one year in about 3 weeks.

lol That is exactly what happened.. The first one month of the SMO, the Ukrainian army seized to exist. The Naval was destroyed within the first 24 hours.. Air force completely obliterated.. How many times have the west supplied their useless air defense to Ukraine.. Russia finally found a cheaper way to win by using GERAN 2.. lancet

GERAN lol.. I like how the Ukies called it "mopeds"..
Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by MimiSheWrote(f): 3:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Karnice600:

Please how did the US begin the war in Ukraine?
I believe I have already explained all that sir.

OK Let me explain again in a different way( cos I get Time this night lol)

See... The same reason US wanted to invade Cuba before Soviet union pulled out of Cuba for peace to reign, was exactly the same reason Russia invaded Ukraine..."National security!"

The Soviet Union and NATO previously agreed to stay clear off each other's border for peace sake... Even after the Soviet union was dissolved(thanks to US) Russia succeeded Soviet Union and still maintained the original mutual agreement and continued to stayed off US border. but US as the original Snake she is didn't waste time before breaking off her own part of the deal... cos she felt that Russia was no longer as much threat as the powerful Soviet union.

US led NATO have been expanding towards Russian border since the 90's..... undermining Russia's security concern.
Note that Russia have been warning about this development for decades and trying to stop the advancement diplomatically, peacefully and without any military confrontation. but everyone turned blind eyes Including the so called UN that US obvious have in their pocket and controls since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Then the war mongering US decided they weren't already close enough to Russian border, by green lighting Ukraine to Join NATO as well. That's when Russia decided enough was really enough. And now all of sudden the whole world is finally paying attention? even the Useless UN?

And then the snake called US turned around to accuse Russia of being the aggressor?(cos they got louder voice than Russia) The same bloody US that was 100% ready to do exactly the same thing with Cuba when Russia got too close to their own border...? How is that not hypocrisy sir? Just tell me.

I wouldn't want my sworn enemy who wants me and my family destroyed to live at my backyard, I'm also 100% sure you would not, Unless you don't really care about yourself or your family

It's just the natural order of things.

In Conclusion : US provoked Russia into invading Ukraine.. I was never Putin or Russian fan, but I hate cheats, bullies and hypocrites... And US my dear happens to be all of that. You can only see that when you look deeper through this entire coated bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by MimiSheWrote(f): 5:03am On Jan 31, 2023
dapoRead:

They have truly miss-calculated because that stupid sleepy Joe just made Russia stronger not only militarily but economically ten folds considering what Russia did in March of 2022. Russia instructed its citizens to start buying gold. That is a real game-changer. We're looking at petro-ruble gold and oil-backed asset now. This is huge.

They cannot undo no matter the number of weapons they supply. Now they are begging Russia not to go on the offensive. I think Russia had 8 years and was really prepared for this.

The WEST is not. Take for instance, they have sent over 7 years of mass production of Javelin missiles to Ukraine and all are dead or destroyed.

What about Tanks? Since 2014 after the western coup in Kiev, Russia increased the yearly production of tanks by 5 folds.
IF TRYING TO weaken Russia is what it's all about, they have only achieved doing the opposite.

The law of unintended consequences.

lol That is exactly what happened.. The first one month of the SMO, the Ukrainian army seized to exist. The Naval was destroyed within the first 24 hours.. Air force completely obliterated.. How many times have the west supplied their useless air defense to Ukraine.. Russia finally found a cheaper way to win by using GERAN 2.. lancet

GERAN lol.. I like how the Ukies called it "mopeds"..
Thank you... You are a deep thinker! How I wish more people can think this way and see the west for who they really are...
But sadly, majority of the world's population obviously have low I.Q!
The average human I.Q is too weak to penetrate the thick sheet of western propaganda(which is their greatest weapon) to think freely for themselves in order to see the real picture!

1 Like

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by Karnice600: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
I believe I have already explained all that sir.

OK Let me explain again in a different way( cos I get Time this night lol)

See... The same reason US wanted to invade Cuba before Soviet union pulled out of Cuba for peace to reign, was exactly the same reason Russia invaded Ukraine..."National security!"

The Soviet Union and NATO previously agreed to stay clear off each other's border for peace sake... Even after the Soviet union was dissolved(thanks to US) Russia succeeded Soviet Union and still maintained the original mutual agreement and continued to stayed off US border. but US as the original Snake she is didn't waste time before breaking off her own part of the deal... cos she felt that Russia was no longer as much threat as the powerful Soviet union.

US led NATO have been expanding towards Russian border since the 90's..... undermining Russia's security concern.
Note that Russia have been warning about this development for decades and trying to stop the advancement diplomatically, peacefully and without any military confrontation. but everyone turned blind eyes Including the so called UN that US obvious have in their pocket and controls since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Then the war mongering US decided they weren't already close enough to Russian border, by green lighting Ukraine to Join NATO as well. That's when Russia decided enough was really enough. And now all of sudden the whole world is finally paying attention? even the Useless UN?

And then the snake called US turned around to accuse Russia of being the aggressor?(cos they got louder voice than Russia) The same bloody US that was 100% ready to do exactly the same thing with Cuba when Russia got too close to their own border...? How is that not hypocrisy sir? Just tell me.

I wouldn't want my sworn enemy who wants me and my family destroyed to live at my backyard, I'm also 100% sure you would not, Unless you don't really care about yourself or your family

It's just the natural order of things.

In Conclusion : US provoked Russia into invading Ukraine.. I was never Putin or Russian fan, but I hate cheats, bullies and hypocrites... And US my dear happens to be all of that. You can only see that when you look deeper through this entire coated bullshit.

Okay, lemme begin here. 'National Security'.
Putin claimed the invasion was to deter Ukraine from joining the NATO block. He also claimed the invasion was to liberate Russian speakers from Donbass. He pushed further to talk about denazifying Ukraine.
But are these valid claims?

# Estonia and Latvia have been NATO members long before now. If NATO's proximity was the issue for Ukraine's invasion, Putin would have began with Estonia and Latvia. So long as his concern was nuclear deterrence, then Estonia and Latvia, are geographically a huge threat like Ukraine would've been. So we know the joining NATO excuse was a huge pretext for covering up a long standing plan.

# Russia annexed Crimea in 2014, a part of Ukraine, but now has built a bridge to link it up with mainland Russia. Today it flies the Russian flag, with Russian residents and migrants, as well as Russian infrastructures. This is almost 10 years and that part is as good as a Russian colony. That's land grabbing in simple terms, not nuclear detterence. A huge pretext for covering up a long standing plan.

#If you take a closer look at Russia's war in Ukraine, you'll discover that land seizing has been prioritized over dialogue, at the expense of Ukraine's existential rights. Russia hasn't given back Crimea, because she considers it a gain. Russia was in a hurry to talk about referendum in Donbass. We know that doesn't look like a good solution to an imminent nuclear threat. Just a pretext for covering up a long standing plan.

# Russia has invaded Ukraine on several occasions with different excuses. Even while they were part of Soviet Union. The signing of treaty that disbanded the Soviet Union in the early 90s, which saw Ukraine's independence, never sat well with Russia. Up till date, Russia finds it difficult to fully accept the reality of Ukraine's independence and sovereignty.
Whatever claims Putin gave for invading Ukraine is a sham. He wants the Soviet experience back. Just a pretext for covering up a long standing plan.

Never use the Cuban missile crisis to explain Russia's invasion of Ukraine. They are as different from each other as a cat is to a mouse. The only similarity could be that they both walk on all fours

Now for this;

# The bay of pigs failed. It was designed to take out Castro, not Cuban infrastructures and render Cubans helpless. It was carried out by Cuban rebels with Supervision of few US service men. It was planned to be a an amphibious landing in Castro's domain.
Putin on the other hand moved in the tanks and shelled cities and infrastructures in Ukraine.

#The US had an evidence of nuclear installments in Cuba. That alone was concrete. Remote monitoring facilities presented images of nuclear installment. Yet the US didn't invade Cuba, but took strategic steps to confront Russia and wade them off by circumventing Cuba with a naval blockade, risking a confrontation with Russian forces.

Russia on the other hand did not have any concrete proof that Ukraine was in line for NATO membership. NATO didn't even accept Ukraine due to many reasons, especially with her frail relationship with Moscow.

# America made it clear to Khrushchev that their concern was the nuclear installment in Cuba, and that if the Russians won't dismantle them, they themselves would.
Their concern was clearly spelt, not a vague pretext for anything else. That was dialogue.

Russia on the other hand, denied she was going to invade Ukraine in February 2022, causing ambiguity, and later went ahead to invade her, averting dialogue.

# In 2014, America raised concerns that Russia was going to invade Ukraine but they denied it, averting dialogue as a solution. Ukraine didn't bother running checks. The world gave Russia a benefit of doubt, but she still went ahead to annex Crimea. The West didn't send any weapons. Russia came back after 8 years to repeat those moves, but met Western support and yet some people accuse the West of kick starting the war.

For every time you compare the Cuban missile Crisis with Russia's invasion of Ukraine ,you'll see that everyone is evil and seeks his own interest first, but..,
In spite of this, they have different ideologies and approach matters differently.
The West handled the Cuban missile crisis far better than Russia is doing with Ukraine.
During the Cuban missile crisis, the world was faced with a huge threat of a nuclear annihilation. Take a look at Vasili Arkhipov, the guy's picture below. Today ,Putin and Kim Jung Un are the only leaders threatening the world with nuclear rhetorics on trivial matters that dialogue can solve.
Putin can't dialogue or won't because a solution is not his aim. Bringing back the Soviet glory is. This is what most Russians relish. They see the collapse of the Soviet Union as a result of Western manipulations, when in reality it was due to the incompatibility between human design and communism. Go read about the fall of the Berlin wall.

I hate typing this much. It's all because nairaland no gree upgrade.
On sites like Reddit or Stackoverflow, you barely repeat posts or comment. You can just refer to previous answers or comments related to the present discussion from past topics.

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by hotwax: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Fear fear West.
The very name Putin strikes fear in their hearts.

because republicans are not in power in the USA...

You peiople will start calling americans warmoungers when republicans take over, but when gaylesbian party democrats are there, you are flexing muscule...

You are happy wagging your tongue in happiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec by MimiSheWrote(f): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Karnice600:

Okay, lemme begin here. 'National Security'.
Putin claimed the invasion was to deter Ukraine from joining the NATO block. He also claimed the invasion was to liberate Russian speakers from Donbass. He pushed further to talk about denazifying Ukraine.
But are these valid claims?

# Estonia and Latvia have been NATO members long before now. If NATO's proximity was the issue for Ukraine's invasion, Putin would have began with Estonia and Latvia. So long as his concern was nuclear deterrence, then Estonia and Latvia, are geographically a huge threat like Ukraine would've been. So we know the joining NATO excuse was a huge pretext for covering up a long standing plan.

# Russia annexed Crimea in 2014, a part of Ukraine, but now has built a bridge to link it up with mainland Russia. Today it flies the Russian flag, with Russian residents and migrants, as well as Russian infrastructures. This is almost 10 years and that part is as good as a Russian colony. That's land grabbing in simple terms, not nuclear detterence. A huge pretext for covering up a long standing plan.

#If you take a closer look at Russia's war in Ukraine, you'll discover that land seizing has been prioritized over dialogue, at the expense of Ukraine's existential rights. Russia hasn't given back Crimea, because she considers it a gain. Russia was in a hurry to talk about referendum in Donbass. We know that doesn't look like a good solution to an imminent nuclear threat. Just a pretext for covering up a long standing plan.

# Russia has invaded Ukraine on several occasions with different excuses. Even while they were part of Soviet Union. The signing of treaty that disbanded the Soviet Union in the early 90s, which saw Ukraine's independence, never sat well with Russia. Up till date, Russia finds it difficult to fully accept the reality of Ukraine's independence and sovereignty.
Whatever claims Putin gave for invading Ukraine is a sham. He wants the Soviet experience back. Just a pretext for covering up a long standing plan.

Never use the Cuban missile crisis to explain Russia's invasion of Ukraine. They are as different from each other as a cat is to a mouse. The only similarity could be that they both walk on all fours

Now for this;

# The bay of pigs failed. It was designed to take out Castro, not Cuban infrastructures and render Cubans helpless. It was carried out by Cuban rebels with Supervision of few US service men. It was planned to be a an amphibious landing in Castro's domain.
Putin on the other hand moved in the tanks and shelled cities and infrastructures in Ukraine.

#The US had an evidence of nuclear installments in Cuba. That alone was concrete. Remote monitoring facilities presented images of nuclear installment. Yet the US didn't invade Cuba, but took strategic steps to confront Russia and wade them off by circumventing Cuba with a naval blockade, risking a confrontation with Russian forces.

Russia on the other hand did not have any concrete proof that Ukraine was in line for NATO membership. NATO didn't even accept Ukraine due to many reasons, especially with her frail relationship with Moscow.

# America made it clear to Khrushchev that their concern was the nuclear installment in Cuba, and that if the Russians won't dismantle them, they themselves would.
Their concern was clearly spelt, not a vague pretext for anything else. That was dialogue.

Russia on the other hand, denied she was going to invade Ukraine in February 2022, causing ambiguity, and later went ahead to invade her, averting dialogue.

# In 2014, America raised concerns that Russia was going to invade Ukraine but they denied it, averting dialogue as a solution. Ukraine didn't bother running checks. The world gave Russia a benefit of doubt, but she still went ahead to annex Crimea. The West didn't send any weapons. Russia came back after 8 years to repeat those moves, but met Western support and yet some people accuse the West of kick starting the war.

For every time you compare the Cuban missile Crisis with Russia's invasion of Crimea you'll see that everyone is evil and seeks his own interest first, but..,
In spite of this, they have different ideologies and approach matters differently.
The West handled the Cuban missile crisis far better than Russia is doing with Ukraine.
During the Cuban missile crisis, the world was faced with a huge threat of a nuclear annihilation. Take a look at Vasili Arkhipov, the guy's picture below. Today ,Putin and Kim Jung Un are the only leaders threatening the world with nuclear rhetorics on trivial matters that dialogue can solve.
Putin can't dialogue or won't because a solution is not his aim. Bringing back the Soviet glory is. This is what most Russians relish. They see the collapse of the Soviet Union as a result of Western manipulations, when in reality it was due to the incompatibility between human design and communism. Go read about the fall of the Berlin wall.

I hate typing this much. It's all because nairaland no gree upgrade.
On sites like Reddit or Stackoverflow, you barely repeat posts or comment. You can just refer to previous answers or comments related to the present discussion from past topics.

Well I do not agree with most of your points up there, cos they mostly western "facts" and narrative.... Which can be totally different from Russian "facts"..... Or depending on who exactly you ask around the world.
Just cos the western fact is more widely accepted globally doesn't make it the real actual fact... It only means that the western voice is louder and much more powerful than other people's voice. They fvcking control everything... Even the source of those "facts"

You feel me?

Well despite our differences sir, I sincerely respect you 100% for the fact that you took your time... Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECOWAS Suspends Burkina Faso Following Coup / What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? / A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.