Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

3 SEO Creative Content Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 SEO Creative Content Writers Needed (426 Views)

3 SEO Article Writers Urgently Needed. / 3 SEO Content Writers Needed Urgently / Creative Content Manager Vacancy At Regions Stroke And Neuroscience Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 SEO Creative Content Writers Needed by africainbusines: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
A top Digital marketing Agency, based in Cape Town needs the services of an experienced SEO content writer. The following are the requirements needed.

1. This is going to be a permanent job for 2 years; contract signed can be renewed after 2 years.
2. The prospective employee should be highly experienced and must know the knitty gritty of an SEO optimized content
3. Each post will be nothing less than 2000 word count.
4. The articles should be well researched, containing right pictures, facts and be creative.
5. The articles should be original, not copied and paste; should be creative in writing.
6. 3 writers are needed
7. Each employed writer will publish 30 articles per month
8. For the 30 articles per month; salary is NGN75,000, equating to NGN2.5k for an article.

If you qualify and you are ready to work, effective and efficient; send your CV to africainbusinessatgmailfotcom
Re: 3 SEO Creative Content Writers Needed by Botwriter: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: 3 SEO Creative Content Writers Needed by Spiff20(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wow, that's 2000 words every single day, no rest. A bit unrealistic if you ask me.
Re: 3 SEO Creative Content Writers Needed by Olabodesegun123(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hello sir/ma

My name is Isreal, I'm a content/ copywriter. I've written alot of articles and content writing over the years and I still love to learn and improve

I have read your request and won't waste your time not to delay you. After reading your request I'm glad to inform you that I'm capable of this job and I will perfectly do it to your satisfaction.

I would love to work with you and use my writing skill to soothe your desire. I would appreciate if you can permit me to begin your work as soon as possible.

Kindly response to my request to make everything clear and show you my previous works.

I hope to hear from you soon
Regards.

You can reach me on WhatsApp @ 08155776598
Re: 3 SEO Creative Content Writers Needed by Botwriter: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Olabodesegun123:
Hello sir/ma

My name is Isreal, I'm a content/ copywriter. I've written alot of articles and content writing over the years and I still love to learn and improve

I have read your request and won't waste your time not to delay you. After reading your request I'm glad to inform you that I'm capable of this job and I will perfectly do it to your satisfaction.

I would love to work with you and use my writing skill to soothe your desire. I would appreciate if you can permit me to begin your work as soon as possible.

Kindly response to my request to make everything clear and show you my previous works.

I hope to hear from you soon
Regards.

You can reach me on WhatsApp @ 08155776598

2k words per day? For 2500 Naira?

1 Like

Re: 3 SEO Creative Content Writers Needed by Spiff20(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Botwriter:

2k words per day? For 2500 Naira?
LOL they even said not less than 2000 words, so it could more. Like 2500 or 3000, and the least is 2000 words. For 2.5k omo you'll burn out for peanuts. Writing back to back even on Sundays for peanuts.

1 Like

Re: 3 SEO Creative Content Writers Needed by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Spiff20:
LOL they even said not less than 2000 words, so it could more. Like 2500 or 3000, and the least is 2000 words. For 2.5k omo you'll burn out for peanuts. Writing back to back even on Sundays for peanuts.

The people that wants to take that kind of job without contesting it are surely mostly desperate or are just clueless.

I can't blame them sha, I was once like that.
Re: 3 SEO Creative Content Writers Needed by FeliDaGreat(f): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2023
TheManofTomorrow:

The people that wants to take that kind of job without contesting it are surely mostly desperate or are just clueless.

I can't blame them sha, I was once like that.

Like, they are paying #1.25 per word.. Can you imagine.
And they are still looking for original article, then 30 per month ... It is well with them.

1 Like

Re: 3 SEO Creative Content Writers Needed by emmanex2000: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2023
Good evening sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience? If yes, search no further!!!!

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles, academic writings, product reviews, rewriting and so on. These also includes ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my pleasure working with you to making your projects a huge success.

Contact me via 07012809662
Email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.
Re: 3 SEO Creative Content Writers Needed by New007: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2023
Wawuuuu! N2000 for 2000 words. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunity For Proficient Writers / Urgent Need / 2023 Nigerian Army Nationwide Massive Recruitment (85RRI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.