Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined (2501 Views)

Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by ryloy: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bola Tinubu Pulling more Crowd in Akwa ibom than PDP and LP Combined

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by ryloy: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
angry grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by God1000(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
I think majority of them are just there to collect the national cake

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by Redomi(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Crowd? You haven't told us how much each individual will get at the end of the rally

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by clevetom99: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Don't not be deceived, it is not everyone there that supports Tinubu or apc. The images sef, I'm not even sure where they got it from.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by walefresh3(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
I think majority of them are there to collect the national cake
person wey fit gather people go fit gather votes... Don't let ipob social media stunt decieve u... Tinubu is the main man for the job.....

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by Arafat2022: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Rented Crown
Peoples there knew what they're doing
They will never Vote Tinubu.
Continue deceiving your self
Nigerian need an active and Energetic Leader with Focus not Tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by PrinceOfLagos: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
You mean all this empty seats are the crowds that Tinubu pulled ? 😂 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by MITCHELL96: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Election will humble you.

You think everybody that's there supports Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by Onyiridike(f): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
walefresh3:
person wey fit gather people go fit gather votes... Don't let ipob social media stunt decieve u... Tinubu is the main man for the job.....
You are the one deceiving yourself.
The real voters don't even attend rallies.
If everybody in this rally votes for him, he will get about 20,000 votes. Is that how APC intends to win presidential election?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by bender79: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Highest bidder
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by Sammy07: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Redomi:
Crowd? You haven't told us how much each individual will get at the end of the rally

Did he use new naira notes to pay them or Old Notes?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by AntonVince: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Akpabio and his stooge Nsima pulled way more than this 4years back but we all know how it ended.
Baba could not even win his Senatorial election let alone install his boy as governor.
cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by MoneySEASON: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
I'm a Peter Obi supporter and I was there today to see this shameful thing called Tinubu in person, so stop letting the crowd fool you.

Akwaibom people know how to attend occasions.

They can even starve themselves just to attend any occasion, I'm not based here but the few months I've been here, I can understand them.

Akwaibom is OBIdient.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by ubest1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Election result will speak louder am Akwa-Ibomite we hate APC with passion
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by femisplash: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sammy07:

Did he use new naira notes to pay them or Old Notes?
Tinubu does not have the new naira notes, naira redesign is affecting him from spending money, he doesn't even have the money to carry out rally any longer. zombidients mumu like...
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by Sammy07: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
femisplash:

Tinubu does not have the new naira notes, naira redesign is affecting him from spending money, he doesn't even have the money to carry out rally any longer. zombidients mumu like...

cheesy
I was waiting for his reply
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by Seeker123: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
ubest1:
Election result will speak louder am Akwa-Ibomite we hate APC with passion
Seriously o
Ndo ayen Akwa Ibom
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by tinsel: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
I thought they have checkmate him with the new naira notes. Never know there is still money to be shared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by gasparpisciotta: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
MoneySEASON:
I'm a Peter Obi supporter and I was there today to see this shameful thing called Tinubu in person, so stop letting the crowd fool you.

Akwaibom people know how to attend occasions.

They can even starve themselves just to attend any occasion, I'm not based here but the few months I've been here, I can understand them.

Akwaibom is OBIdient.

Election results will tell
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
No video
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by NastiLord: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hahahahah...my neighbours are all out there because of 3k they are paying. Collect am money chop and vote wisely grin grin grin

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by ZombieTERROR: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:

Recruit Recruit
50 million youths grin grin grin

take away from their source
what they'll eat?... cassava, garri ,ewa, eghhh grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by ZombieTERROR: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
tinsel:

I thought they have checkmate him with the new naira notes. Never know there is still money to be shared.

only a bloody tribalistic animal will wish this sick man upon himself...

Bloody Bulablu gazelle gagaraga

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by Confirmedzombie: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:

Keep thinking. Come February 25th you will quit thinking to cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by God1000(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Keep thinking. Come February 25th you will quit thinking to cry
cheesy grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
walefresh3:
I will be going to Tinubu's rally in Awka to hear from the clumsy clown, on election day you guys will understand better grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by Idamond: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
I wanted to go, I heard the man came with money to share..
people are just there for the money, we know who we're voting for..

come to Akwa ibom and ask there preferred candidate and you'll hear someone saying PDP or Obi..
for governor we're rooting 100% for OBA
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by yashau(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Idamond:
I wanted to go, I heard the man came with money to share..
people are just there for the money, we know who we're voting for..

come to Akwa ibom and ask there preferred candidate and you'll hear someone saying PDP or Obi..
for governor we're rooting 100% for OBA
lier🙄

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by Idamond: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
yashau:
lier🙄
what's lie nah? my state again you're saying lie!
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by FreeStuffsNG: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
E shock you cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined by candygist: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Redomi:
How much is the national cake ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette / Where Is My Share Of Africa Wealth / Police Arrests SE Kidnap Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.