Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Naja’atu Mohammed: I Never Supported Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naja’atu Mohammed: I Never Supported Tinubu (410 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naja’atu Mohammed: I Never Supported Tinubu by Health16: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Naja’atu Mohammed, a renowned activist, who recently resigned as a Director in the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, has stated that he never supported the candidacy of the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, in the forthcoming election.

In an interview where she made this known, Mohammed said her support was for the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, who lost to Tinubu at the APC primaries last year.

Read Story https://newsrand.com/2023/01/30/najaatu-mohammed-i-never-supported-tinubu/
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: I Never Supported Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
I believe you strong woman of the north

3 Likes

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: I Never Supported Tinubu by Arafat2022: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
You're absolutely right
Women of Substance and Resources
Tinubu is not Capable to Lead
Nigeria need AtikuOkowaOrganizingForAction to Rescues Redirect and Rebuild Nigeria
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: I Never Supported Tinubu by slivertongue: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
She should her peace abeg
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: I Never Supported Tinubu by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I believe you strong woman of the north
Somehow and sometimes you sound pro Atiku. Is it dawning on you already that Obi can’t win? grin
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: I Never Supported Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:
Somehow and sometimes you sound pro Atiku. Is it dawning on you already that Obi can’t win? grin
you talk too many nonsense this days

Peter Obi is your next President wether you like it or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: I Never Supported Tinubu by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
you talk too many nonsense this days

Peter Obi is your next President wether you like it or not
This nonsense shall become your reality in few weeks time. He’s now very aggressive too grin . Kwankwaso is even miles ahead of Obi.
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: I Never Supported Tinubu by TheRareGem1(f): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Are you people still listening to this woman 😂

1 Like

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: I Never Supported Tinubu by Lifted2000: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Alright O 😂

(1) (Reply)

We Don't Do Ethnic Politics Among Northerners / Nigerians Can Sack Me If I Fail To Perform – Peter Obi / Mbu, APC Godfather, In C/river Joins Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.